The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:04:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 168520 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1475 on: November 21, 2021, 11:36:39 PM »

Confirmed, this is the suspect

According to that court record the possible suspect posted his $1,000 cash bond two days ago, on Friday. I wonder why he was in Waukesha if he lives in Milwaukee.

Now that travelling in order to commit violent acts has been legalized, I expect him to be found not guilty by virtue of self defense.
Stop.
I am going to have to disagree with that one, I think telling him to stop was more than justified.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1476 on: November 22, 2021, 12:03:11 AM »

According to that court record the possible suspect posted his $1,000 cash bond two days ago, on Friday. I wonder why he was in Waukesha if he lives in Milwaukee.

Now that travelling in order to commit violent acts has been legalized, I expect him to be found not guilty by virtue of self defense.
Stop.
I am going to have to disagree with that one, I think telling him to stop was more than justified.

Oh super sorry meant to just quote Crane Husband not you, I even recced your post.
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #1477 on: November 22, 2021, 12:19:12 AM »

at this point, it seems like the last recourse may be an invasion of Iran, to at least destroy the uranium sites
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #1478 on: November 22, 2021, 01:37:36 AM »

Why ignorant? You creamed your pants on this forum when your hero got off for the murders he committed. What's the difference between that and what this person did at the parade? The skin complexion, obviously. If this was a BLM protest and a white dude drove a Trailblazer into a crowd, you'd be first in line to fête him. Your hypocrisy is so obvious.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1479 on: November 22, 2021, 02:43:02 AM »

Why ignorant? You creamed your pants on this forum when your hero got off for the murders he committed. What's the difference between that and what this person did at the parade? The skin complexion, obviously. If this was a BLM protest and a white dude drove a Trailblazer into a crowd, you'd be first in line to fête him. Your hypocrisy is so obvious.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=391753.0

Bullsh**t I gave Reinohl the benefit of the doubt(still not sure what happened here in the end), don't accuse me of being a hack so you can satisfy your absurd analogy.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=400031.0

I also defended this person .

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1480 on: November 22, 2021, 08:41:46 AM »

Joe's assertion that Stitt would let the guy have a date with ole sparky simply because he was black was absurd.  Clearer now for you, Badg?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1481 on: November 22, 2021, 11:37:39 AM »
« Edited: November 22, 2021, 11:40:59 AM by Forumlurker »

Joe's assertion that Stitt would let the guy have a date with ole sparky simply because he was black was absurd.  Clearer now for you, Badg?
Did he actually assert that?

The post only was a photo of the man in question and the words “of course”. Any other meaning you derive from that is on you.
That was your interpretation, and maybe it was your sudden conclusion because that is what you believe or know is true deep down and just don’t want to admit.

If him being black had nothing to do with it, why did you jump to the conclusion that we were referring to his skin color at all? Maybe we were referring to his gender, or hair. But instead you can conclude was based off skin color, so ask yourself, why did you reach that conclusion?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1482 on: November 22, 2021, 11:43:13 AM »

Joe's assertion that Stitt would let the guy have a date with ole sparky simply because he was black was absurd.  Clearer now for you, Badg?

The post only was a photo of the man in question and the words “of course”. Any other meaning you derive from that is on you.
That was your interpretation, and maybe it was your sudden conclusion because that is what you believe or know is true deep down and just don’t want to admit.

If him being black had nothing to do with it, why did you jump to the conclusion that we were referring to his skin color at all? Maybe we were referring to his gender, or hair. But instead you can conclude was based off skin color, so ask yourself, why did you reach that conclusion?

Because I firmly believe that's what Joe meant.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1483 on: November 22, 2021, 11:47:42 AM »

And why is that?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1484 on: November 22, 2021, 11:49:07 AM »

And why is that?

Context of the post.  If Joe didn't mean that he's not shy by any means.  He'll come over here to rip me.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1485 on: November 22, 2021, 12:14:17 PM »

And why is that?

Context of the post.  If Joe didn't mean that he's not shy by any means.  He'll come over here to rip me.
I’m sorry, I can be very slow, could you explain the context that makes you think that?
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1486 on: November 22, 2021, 05:35:30 PM »

If there is democratic backsliding in the United States, it probably began with the theft of the 2016 Democratic primary.

Amazing that people are still parroting this garbage line, it's as absurd as claiming Russia altered the results in 2016 or that Biden stole 2020.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1487 on: November 24, 2021, 07:04:50 PM »

None of these charges are going to stick.

The burden of proof is always on the prosecution, and in this case (as with other self-defense cases), the prosecution must prove that the defendant did not fear for their lives. Which means they must somehow manage to prove a negative.

This is really the problem with the self-defense laws to begin with, therefore these guys are going to walk free just as Kyle Rittenhouse did, they will be keynote speakers at CPAC next year, and get fantastic book deals.

It's incredibly sad, but I am in fear for my life like never before and I'm looking into leaving this country for the first time. I'm already sick at my stomach for Ahmad's mother and the rest of his family.

(Posted here instead of the aged content thread because the misunderstanding of self defense laws and the legal basis in all these cases is just laughably awful, like on the level of claiming being banned by a website violates the First Amendment.)
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1488 on: November 25, 2021, 12:32:53 PM »

Self-explanatory

I would make the GOP support universal healthcare. I would make the Democrats stop being anti-white.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1489 on: November 27, 2021, 08:51:53 PM »

Republicans are worse than anything they claim about the government of Cuba. Period.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1490 on: November 28, 2021, 12:46:49 AM »

I don’t fear the return of Trump, but I fear the reaction of the left to his return.  They basically destroyed our Great American Cities in 2020 with their rage and most still haven’t recovered. The summer of  2020 is going to look tame compared to what they’ll unleash next time.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« Reply #1491 on: November 29, 2021, 11:37:01 AM »

I don’t like Pinochet or Franco, so I don’t see this as an own whatsoever.

Yes, the leftist/communists Pinochet and Franco fought were arguably worse than Pinochet or Franco themselves. That does not in any way turn the two aforementioned authoritarians into heroic figures- rather, it is simply a case of two morally questionable historical figures battling people that were even worse for their country.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #1492 on: November 29, 2021, 02:31:58 PM »

I don’t like Pinochet or Franco, so I don’t see this as an own whatsoever.

Yes, the leftist/communists Pinochet and Franco fought were arguably worse than Pinochet or Franco themselves. That does not in any way turn the two aforementioned authoritarians into heroic figures- rather, it is simply a case of two morally questionable historical figures battling people that were even worse for their country.

You like Pinochet and Franco?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1493 on: December 01, 2021, 12:55:11 PM »

Lots of countries have characteristic bigotries that are weirdly common there. If Britain is TERF Island then it's in the same sense that Japan is Xenophobe Archipelago, India is Misogynist Subcontinent, and France is Islamophobe Hexagon.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤦🏼‍♂️

Not forgetting the whole Middle East with its prevailing anti-Semitism, and certain regions within Germany and the USA where misandrists, anti-white racists, Christophobes, ageists, and taxpayer-hostile losers live.

If racist Nathan crashes into oncoming traffic by playing ghost driver on the freeway, all the other car drivers are at fault to his thinking, of course... 😒
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #1494 on: December 01, 2021, 01:13:04 PM »

FIFY

Lots of countries have characteristic bigotries that are weirdly common there. If Britain is TERF Island then it's in the same sense that Japan is Xenophobe Archipelago, India is Misogynist Subcontinent, and France is Islamophobe Hexagon.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1495 on: December 01, 2021, 01:17:29 PM »

FIFY

Not sure how this post is wrong, let alone absurd or ignorant.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #1496 on: December 01, 2021, 01:40:53 PM »

FIFY

Not sure how this post is wrong, let alone absurd or ignorant.

It testifies to sheer ignorance to call a whole country "xenophobe" or "IsLaMoPhObE".
Especially in view of the fact that he called me and other users racist for expounding the problems of blatant misogyny and racism of the Islamic World (which already spreads to Middle Europe). Plus, he glorifies and supports the crimes of the Arab family clans and the Lebanese Mafia by subdividing races and ethnicities into valuable and unworthy to live so that, in his estimation, the non-valuable ethnic groups don't have the right to mention, condemn and take action against those crimes.
This forum has turned into such a far-left extremist bubble that the majority of this community is not timid anymore about despising human dignity and rejecting facts and statistics that don't support their world view. In other words: Atlas has transformed into the woke equivalent of the QAnon/Querdenker bubble.

The fact that not everybody understands how absurd and ignorant Nathan's statement is reveals much about this forum's bias...
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1497 on: December 01, 2021, 04:37:21 PM »

Amazon is a highly productive, innovative, and successful company. Rather than being morally bankrupt, it is fundamentally moral
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1498 on: December 01, 2021, 05:24:31 PM »

This forum has turned into such a far-left extremist bubble that the majority of this community is not timid anymore about despising human dignity and rejecting facts and statistics that don't support their world view. In other words: Atlas has transformed into the woke equivalent of the QAnon/Querdenker bubble.

Didn't you say you were going to leave?
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #1499 on: December 01, 2021, 05:50:42 PM »

You should go to an asylum.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128