The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:48:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 173382 times)
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1325 on: August 30, 2021, 12:14:14 AM »

PSOL on Muhammad (S). Sorry dude, but your post below is just... I can't...

One of the first Bourgeois revolutionary, and a perfect example of why they are overrated.
Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1326 on: August 30, 2021, 11:47:45 AM »
« Edited: September 26, 2022, 09:10:07 AM by Brandonton, FL »

Why wouldn't he join?  Who wouldn't want free Humvees and M16s.  All at the expense of the American taxpayer. Probably free ice cream too.

no, he's just a hardcore America First type.
Not in the Nick Fuentes sense of course. I don’t think they care for bi atheists lol. I’m also a civnat rather than an ethnat.
Become a LeftNat, we have cake and hammers here.

With Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos snapping up hundreds of thousands of acres of farmland, and Blackrock making sure no one can afford to buy a house anymore, you should keep some spare commissar caps around.

I wonder how commissar Jamal and commissar Cleetus are doing today...?
It's an abstract kind of cringe with this one. Incoherent and strangely sickly. When anime nazi websites send their people, they're not sending their best.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #1327 on: August 30, 2021, 12:54:12 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2021, 12:59:09 PM by wants to resurrect the bull moose party »

Why wouldn't he join?  Who wouldn't want free Humvees and M16s.  All at the expense of the American taxpayer. Probably free ice cream too.

no, he's just a hardcore America First type.
Not in the Nick Fuentes sense of course. I don’t think they care for bi atheists lol. I’m also a civnat rather than an ethnat.
Become a LeftNat, we have cake and hammers here.

With Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos snapping up hundreds of thousands of acres of farmland, and Blackrock making sure no one can afford to buy a house anymore, you should keep some spare commissar caps around.

I wonder how commissar Jamal and commissar Cleetus are doing today...?
It's an abstract kind of cringe with this one. Incoherent and strangely sickly. When anime nazi websites send they're people, they're not sending their best.

Modern problems require traditional solutions

[Skip]
Nightcore Nationalist
Okthisisnotepic.

« Reply #1328 on: August 30, 2021, 02:06:44 PM »

Although I understand why that thread was deleted, I wish it wasn't with my post that had 4 recommendeds on it. 

Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1329 on: August 30, 2021, 03:58:26 PM »

Although I understand why that thread was deleted, I wish it wasn't with my post that had 4 recommendeds on it.  

You can always just empty quote "if Ossoff or Warnock wins I'll leave for a year" the next time Woodbury posts something. The red avatars eat that up.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #1330 on: August 31, 2021, 09:16:37 AM »

Nightcore Nationalist
Okthisisnotepic.

« Reply #1331 on: September 01, 2021, 12:08:19 PM »

It's an abstract kind of cringe with this one. Incoherent and strangely sickly. When anime nazi websites send they're people, they're not sending their best.

(replying to Slamdunk, not referring your post to this thread.)

Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

« Reply #1332 on: September 02, 2021, 11:20:55 AM »

(replying to Slamdunk, not referring your post to this thread.)

Oh I got the joke, it was just sh**t and you're bad at telling it
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #1333 on: September 02, 2021, 08:17:21 PM »

Both.

In fact both parties are like this. This has to do with ideologies. Rightism.

I know Republicans very well. And no, I don't defend them, but I know how they tick and what makes them tick.

Republicans see themselves as very patriotic people. They "love" this country because they view it as a life is what you make of it country. They adore rich people because they want to be rich. They adore rich Black people like Michael Jordan, etc. because they never brought their politics to the game. Jordan "respected" the country and the fans and did not opine on politics.

They like rich people, like Donald Trump, Wayne Gretzky, rich defense contractors, etc. That is why they are centered in suburbs, exurban rural areas and affluent/middle class city outposts (Staten Island, Mt. Greenwood, Bergen Beach, Los Angeles, Century City, Canarsie)

There are a lot of poor Republicans in impoverished areas like the South and parts of the Midwest.....but they see themselves as poor in finance, but rich in spirit.

They love religion, especially the Holy Bible, they see themselves as Holy Christians who live a life of faith. That is why most evangelical American Christians lean Republican. Rich in spirit, poor in finance, but they will pull through it.

But damn, do they love their country. They see themselves as patriots. They took over the word patriot, especially after September 11, 2001 terror attacks. They think they own the American flag. The police. The military, especially the Marines. Watch Fox and Friends every September 11, the morning of, where a slew of cops and firefighters show up with Giuliani, Kerik, Pataki and all the people who lived through September 11. They admire the strength and sacrifices those NYPD/FDNY cops and firefighters did going in the burning World Trade Center towers trying to help and rescue people; to never make it out of those hellacious scenes.

Although September 11 was a national tragedy for all Americans, white, Black, Latino, etc, Republicans have co-opted this and some of this is the Left's fault. Former Obama pastor Jeremiah Wright's remarks the weekend after 9/11 did not help either.

That is a reason why a lot of cops and firefighters lean Republican; they feel that the Republicans honor and respect their line of work and sacrifice, that a lot of them work in Democratic cities and precincts and don't get the respect and appreciation in return. That feeds into the GOP's cultural narrative. Same thing with the United States military; since 1968, the GOP has co-opted themselves as the party of the military and defense spending because the Vietnam War protests from the Left created this notion and even centrist Dems like Clinton, Obama and Biden can't get that dust off them; it is stuck on leftwing politicians.

They are totally fed up with Black America's view of racism. They feel racism is not a factor anymore, Black Republicans like Larry Elder and Candace Owens reinforces this. They see the election of Barack Obama, the rise of Black billionaires like Robert F. Smith, Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, etc. They see Black rappers and reality TV shows and are tired of hearing about "racism". They see these things and say to themselves "What racism? Who is in their way?" They feel that Black people should comply with police and that if they are shot and killed by police, they caused it themselves. They worry about the safety of police officers, even if, yes, police officers signed up for the job and should be properly focused and trained, they feel that minorities are the ones targeting police officers, not the other way around.

Don't get me started on kneeling in sports. They are sick of the politicization of sports. They hate Kaepernick, Eric Reid, LeBron James, they are done and fed up with that. Done.

There are a lot of Republican coaches and executives in the sports industry. Privately, they don't approve of kneeling. You think Joe Judge, Mike Ditka, Hal Steinbrenner, etc. want to see players kneeling during the national anthem? No. They have to walk on eggshells because they don't want to alienate their players and distract from the goal of winning games. They don't want a racial firestorm in the locker rooms.

They see America falling behind to leftism, they don't like it. They see the Left attacking white people for being white. Sometimes, the Left can be too stupid in how they chastise white people and some of it is stupid, but they see this and they are becoming more reactionary and insular.

Both parties are full of crap and both parties are in cults. Ideologies in general.

Rightists in general are just patriotic and nationalistic.

one of the most stupid "effort posts" I've perhaps ever seen
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1334 on: September 03, 2021, 02:11:22 PM »

what the

China >>>> Australia from now on.

Should be seen as a hard dictatorship by international community from now on with economical sanctions, banning of trade and more.

People are making more of covid than it actually is. At this point, the western world (aside of eastern asia) is mostly vaccinated. It's time to lift measures, and lead our lives as normal, but apparently governments like the china-approach of handling things too much.

Extremely horrible measures, and one of the worst 10 nations that currently exist on this planet. Australia is some black mirror episode gone wrong.

just soooo bad on so many levels, also I think we've found someone to rename the thread after
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1335 on: September 03, 2021, 07:59:07 PM »

horrific intrusion of bodily autonomy. And of course the pro-birth crowd won't ask about how to support women forced to give birth to their rapist's child because of this.
Well, they see them as going to hell anyway.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #1336 on: September 04, 2021, 02:30:19 AM »

what the

Should be seen as a hard dictatorship by international community from now on with economical sanctions, banning of trade and more.

People are making more of covid than it actually is. At this point, the western world (aside of eastern asia) is mostly vaccinated. It's time to lift measures, and lead our lives as normal, but apparently governments like the china-approach of handling things too much.

Extremely horrible measures, and one of the worst 10 nations that currently exist on this planet. Australia is some black mirror episode gone wrong.

just soooo bad on so many levels, also I think we've found someone to rename the thread after

You take everything too seriously. It was kinda obvious i don't literally mean this.

But yes this is a extremely authoritarian (actually) fascist measure.
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1337 on: September 04, 2021, 06:41:13 AM »

horrific intrusion of bodily autonomy. And of course the pro-birth crowd won't ask about how to support women forced to give birth to their rapist's child because of this.

“Pro lifers” don’t care about life.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1338 on: September 04, 2021, 09:28:53 AM »

what the

You take everything too seriously. It was kinda obvious i don't literally mean this.

Again lol, if you actually read the thread you'd know that this only applies to people who would be quarantining anyways, btw thanks for posting directly into the thread
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1339 on: September 04, 2021, 11:05:16 AM »

“Pro lifers” don’t care about life.

It certainly is interesting what people need to tell themselves about people who oppose abortion in order to justify it to themselves.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #1340 on: September 04, 2021, 12:12:08 PM »

I have said that the labels "pro life" and "pro choice" are not good ways to frame the abortion controversy. We could easily substitute the labels "anti choice" and "anti life".
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #1341 on: September 05, 2021, 04:03:38 AM »

what the

Again lol, if you actually read the thread you'd know that this only applies to people who would be quarantining anyways, btw thanks for posting directly into the thread

Let me tell you this.

Ah yes, you love to see people being pro-death in the name of freedom, truly great stuff right! Maybe we should stop being so afraid of government, and actually learn from Australia, it'd give us the opportunity to become a truly great nation.

I'd rather make ignorant posts because I exaggerate but deeply inside I do have my point, than to be a person than who defends authoritarianism till the death, even if we all know that the pandemic is almost over, and that such draconic measures are not necessary. Governments worldwide are using covid19 as a cover-up to implement authoritarian policies. People admit that this is an Orwellian measure.

The only reason you changed from GOP to DEM (and apparently back again) is because Donald Trump wasn't authoritarian enough for your likes.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #1342 on: September 05, 2021, 06:42:25 AM »

The Paradox of Tolerance is a first year pol-sci concept

I have a degree in political science and this silly Twitter meme was never mentioned in a single class I ever took.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1343 on: September 06, 2021, 02:14:06 AM »

what the

Let me tell you this.

Ah yes, you love to see people being pro-death in the name of freedom, truly great stuff right! Maybe we should stop being so afraid of government, and actually learn from Australia, it'd give us the opportunity to become a truly great nation.

I'd rather make ignorant posts because I exaggerate but deeply inside I do have my point, than to be a person than who defends authoritarianism till the death, even if we all know that the pandemic is almost over, and that such draconic measures are not necessary. Governments worldwide are using covid19 as a cover-up to implement authoritarian policies. People admit that this is an Orwellian measure.

The only reason you changed from GOP to DEM (and apparently back again) is because Donald Trump wasn't authoritarian enough for your likes.

Well, your point is lacking because you were basing it on a completely erroneous reading that benefited your rather terrible attempt at comedy.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #1344 on: September 08, 2021, 08:15:17 PM »

Got it, so can I laugh at the mother of the dead Afghan soldier who claimed Biden killed her son in her face?
Thanks.

I encourage you to do so provided that at least one living Marine is present.

What a cruel and bizarre response.
An insight into thuggish military worship
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #1345 on: September 09, 2021, 05:31:58 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2021, 08:24:03 AM by wants to resurrect the bull moose party »

OSHA’s regulations quite literally have never been enforced outside of the health and safety industries. This is going to crash our economy before it inevitably gets struck down by lawsuits.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #1346 on: September 09, 2021, 05:33:42 PM »

It sounds like Biden is asking OSHA to do this, so certain details (like remote employees and when it takes effect) might not be known until the OSHA order.  Still, I think this is so far beyond the president's powers.

OSHA’s regulations quite literally have never been enforced outside of the health and safety industries. This is going to crash our economy before it inevitably gets struck down by lawsuits.

Nothing I said there was factually incorrect.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #1347 on: September 09, 2021, 05:35:51 PM »

It sounds like Biden is asking OSHA to do this, so certain details (like remote employees and when it takes effect) might not be known until the OSHA order.  Still, I think this is so far beyond the president's powers.

Literally how

[Skip]
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #1348 on: September 09, 2021, 05:36:51 PM »

Literally how

[Skip]

Millions of unvaccinated people will not show up to work or may get fired. This will inevitably cause our economy to spiral downwards and crash.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #1349 on: September 09, 2021, 05:44:06 PM »

Literally how

[Skip]

Millions of unvaccinated people will not show up to work or may get fired. This will inevitably cause our economy to spiral downwards and crash.

Got it. Ruin the economy and your own financial health because narcissistic a******s refuse to get vaccinated.

[Skip]
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 129  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies