CO-SUSA (D Primary): Hickenlooper +30
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:19:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  CO-SUSA (D Primary): Hickenlooper +30
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: CO-SUSA (D Primary): Hickenlooper +30  (Read 1649 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2020, 09:40:00 PM »

Can we please not use Romanoff's surprise coronation as a vehicle to rehash the 2016 primaries? Thanks in advance.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2020, 03:14:00 PM »

“HeRe’S hOw RoMaNoFf cAN StIlL wIn” — Bernie Bros grasping desperately for relevance in a party that does not now nor has it ever wanted them, by advocating furiously for the worst candidates possible over sensible candidates in every primary

When the tent is big enough for John Bolton but not people who want universal healthcare.

Oh I didn't realize the Democrats were trying to run John Bolton as a (D) candidate for senate.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 07:21:32 PM »

My gut feel is that Hickenlooper still wins but certainly not by 30 Points like this Poll is suggesting.

Tonight we'll see if SurveyUSA should still be considered an A+ Pollster like that cohort Nate Silver wants everyone to believe.
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2020, 07:25:28 PM »

My gut feel is that Hickenlooper still wins but certainly not by 30 Points like this Poll is suggesting.

Tonight we'll see if SurveyUSA should still be considered an A+ Pollster like that cohort Nate Silver wants everyone to believe.

They're almost certainly accurate enough here to guarantee his electoral safety in the primary, but I don't think it would speaker to wider problems if they got this one wrong as this state's Democratic primary electorate is much bigger than 2016's and presumably its demographics have changed.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2020, 07:32:24 PM »

They're almost certainly accurate enough here to guarantee his electoral safety in the primary, but I don't think it would speaker to wider problems if they got this one wrong as this state's Democratic primary electorate is much bigger than 2016's and presumably its demographics have changed.

I don't understand why SurveyUSA is still considered an A+ Pollster per 538. Based on what metrics? They got most of their Races, which they polled wrong in 2016 & 2018.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies