When will I be able to post more than 8 posts an hour?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:32:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  When will I be able to post more than 8 posts an hour?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When will I be able to post more than 8 posts an hour?  (Read 2202 times)
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 23, 2020, 10:49:32 PM »

I've noticed it doesn't let me post after 8 posts an hour and that the restriction will be lifted once I become more active. When does that come?
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 12:29:22 AM »

I suspect it is lifted whenever Virginia deems you worthy. I doubt asking about it helps your case here.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 05:16:55 AM »

New posters to the Forum jump in and try to go bat s**t crazy with a potential max of (96) posts a single day tend to be viewed with extreme circumspection from all political angles.

This isn't like many other Internet Sites where everything is unregulated, just like many of my favorite B&W Western Movies from the '50s...

Jacking Post Count on Atlas / TE is generally viewed as a negative unless the poster is consistently offering and providing quality content, which you may or may not have been providing.

Quite frankly tend to prefer the overall quality of the posts vs the "how many times an hour did I post"...

We have way to long a history on Atlas / TE of individuals trying to "jack post count" simply to get onto a "scoreboard" and "become established" to create a name for themselves ...

Cool if people play around the edges, but like I'm sayin' if i were a mod seems like a sensible means of attempting to contain Troll outbreaks, regardless of the banners the Orcs are waving...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies