Laki's health logs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:58:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Laki's health logs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Laki's health logs  (Read 1173 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: June 23, 2020, 06:38:39 PM »

I hope you do well dude. Maintaining oneself is the hardest thing one can do.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 02:56:24 PM »

Remember to always wear a mask outside. Otherwise, have a fun run out there!
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 01:43:45 PM »

I don't wear masks outside except for where it is obligated, but I adhere to the distance measures (1,5m distance), which is easy to adhere to if you have social anxiety (even only a slight form because i take medication for it).

I haven't run though, too much wind. Conditions aren't ideal. Should probably run sometime late in the evening or early in the morning when wind is less of a factor.
Still, you never know when you may be in a situation where you would need a mask. Having it with you seems like a safe thing to do just in case.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 03:44:57 PM »

I don't wear masks outside except for where it is obligated, but I adhere to the distance measures (1,5m distance), which is easy to adhere to if you have social anxiety (even only a slight form because i take medication for it).

I haven't run though, too much wind. Conditions aren't ideal. Should probably run sometime late in the evening or early in the morning when wind is less of a factor.
Still, you never know when you may be in a situation where you would need a mask. Having it with you seems like a safe thing to do just in case.
I can't wear it when I run because how do you breathe. But you're right, maybe i should it wear it more often, because I only do when it is obligated. There was a debate whether masks should be obligated in supermarkets, but they decided against implementing it, going against advice of virologists. I currently don't wear one, but I really don't know whether I would wear one. I've heard that masks really don't protect yourself from the disease. Most people don't wear one i've noticed.
For safety reasons, it’s good just to carry one around if you’re not going to wear it. Mainly masks are supposed to prevent you from spreading your particles around than to protect yourself.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 04:08:00 PM »

Dude seriously give me tips on how to lose weight and start an exercising regimen, this progress is honestly inspiring.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 08:15:54 PM »

Laki, you should honestly fit into your regimen for upper body and core anaerobic exercises for strength and flexibility. These exercises help keep you able to do somewhat strenuous lifting and range of movement in later ages and even burns more visible fat around the waistline, upper chest, and arms by refining them with muscle. You don’t need to gain visible muscle, just keep your body able and lean.

I have (had?) an ED , and can tell this is very obviously a relapse.
I’m not going to tell you what to do since it won’t help, but I will inquire if you talked with a physician before doing this?
Screw the damn marathon, I am getting a lot of red flags from this and am kinda worried.
Seconding talking to a physician and a professional dietician and body trainer to make sure your doing the “right” exercises to a reasonable level.

Furthermore, working on upper body & core exercises like weightlifting means you can start bulking up on meals high in protein.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies