Change Research: Biden +10% nationally, +1 in AZ, +7 in FL, +2 in MI, +2 in NC, +3 in PA, +4 in WI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:41:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Change Research: Biden +10% nationally, +1 in AZ, +7 in FL, +2 in MI, +2 in NC, +3 in PA, +4 in WI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Change Research: Biden +10% nationally, +1 in AZ, +7 in FL, +2 in MI, +2 in NC, +3 in PA, +4 in WI  (Read 3125 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« on: June 17, 2020, 06:31:59 AM »

Well, on first thought - if Change, which has been historically bullish on Trump, is now saying Biden +10 nationally, then you know that's huge.

State polls are still weird, but they've shifted towards Biden (glad they seemed to get their PA sample at least somewhat right I guess)

But Biden +7 in FL while only +3 in PA and +2 in MI (and +2 in NC) still doesn't jive.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 08:07:40 AM »

Nice to see polling from several key states.  State polls closer than I expected considering what’s all happening ATM.  Not terrible, but definitely not good either   

The sample sizes for FL and PA are really the only meaningful ones here. Everything else is too small - and tbh, even FL and PA seem like they should be switched at the very least.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 08:26:35 AM »

Nice to see polling from several key states.  State polls closer than I expected considering what’s all happening ATM.  Not terrible, but definitely not good either   

The sample sizes for FL and PA are really the only meaningful ones here. Everything else is too small - and tbh, even FL and PA seem like they should be switched at the very least.
Agreed.  Also this is a C- pollster according so 538 with a 1.1+ D bias.  All these results should obviously be taken with a large grain of salt

Really the only thing I take from the Change polls in general is the trendline, and this poll had Biden +3 overall not that long ago. So it just confirms what we're seeing elsewhere
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies