GA-PPP: Ossoff +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:30:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  GA-PPP: Ossoff +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-PPP: Ossoff +1  (Read 3286 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 16, 2020, 12:36:09 PM »

I know they won’t but God I wish the Libertarians would read the room and not rat f*** this. Ossoff isn’t DOA in a runoff but I’d rather put this to bed on November 3 and focus all our attention on Rev. Warnock.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 04:14:58 AM »

Why did they only poll Fulton county? If they had bothered to poll ancestrally Republican Cobb and Gwinnett counties, Remarkably Inoffensive Incumbent David Perdue would be ahead by double digits.

What are you talking about? I really think Gwinnett County is done for the GOP.

I could see Cobb voting for a Republican in a statewide landslide or if a Republican is winning the national popular vote. But I am 100% certain Ossoff will win Gwinnett and 80% certain that he will win Cobb.
They’re being sarcastic because R’s on this forum have insisted that Perdue will somehow reverse Kemp’s abhorrent performance in the Atlanta Metro in 2018 and even do better than Trump 2016. Completely delusional.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 09:41:41 PM »

Pretty sure Ossof will be the first non Christian senator  in the Deep South since Judah Benjamin before the civil war. Does that matter to swing voters in a state like Georgia that still has a huge evangelical presence?
It will matter as much as mattered that Stacey Abrams was a larger, Black woman with no husband or children when many said she would do worse than Jason Carter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies