Kimberly Guilfoyle, girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr, diagnosed with COVID 19.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:50:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kimberly Guilfoyle, girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr, diagnosed with COVID 19.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kimberly Guilfoyle, girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr, diagnosed with COVID 19.  (Read 577 times)
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 03, 2020, 10:19:43 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/politics/kimberly-guilfoyle-positive-coronavirus-test/index.html

The Gods of Irony are unleashing pure hell on the Trump campaign since the Tulsa rally.

My thoughts and prayers are with her, and I wish her a full recovery.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 10:28:56 PM »

I totally missed the "Jr" in the title at first and wanted to know how Trump having a girlfriend publicly wasn't the bigger news.  Whew.

I, too, hope she recovers quickly. I don't wish this on Trump or his family, but at this point it's almost unbelievable that he hasn't gotten it.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 10:30:44 PM »
« Edited: July 03, 2020, 10:35:01 PM by Calthrina950 »

I totally missed the "Jr" in the title at first and wanted to know how Trump having a girlfriend publicly want the bigger news.  Whew.

I, too, hope she recovers quickly. I don't wish this on Trump or his family, but at this point it's almost unbelievable that he hasn't gotten it.

It surprises me as well, given the number of people close to him who have gotten it: his son's girlfriend, his daughter's personal secretary, his White House valet, Pence's secretary (who I believe is also Stephen Miller's wife), members of his Secret Service detail, members of the Trump campaign, guests at Mar-a-Lago that he interacted with. The list goes on and on.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 10:56:21 PM »

When you play games and act like the truth is a hoax this is what happens. Not wearing a mask and acting like everything is normal is dangerous.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 12:14:00 AM »

For safety reasons, they should stop testing people around Mr. Trump.

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 12:59:47 AM »

I hope Trump doesn't get it, but a big part of this is so the chance of him suffering a humiliating defeat still exists rather than him being martyred and a "Trump would have won" myth emerges while a different Republican would likely be stronger against Biden.
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 09:13:34 AM »

Just checked in here to say that yall are too nice.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 09:15:40 AM »

I guess this means Botox doesn't kill the Corona virus.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2020, 10:15:31 AM »

"This is only because we have done a tremendous job at testing. There so much testing going on in the White House, you wouldn't believe. Much more testing than under Obama. They had zero tests. I mean zero tests, think of that. How can you have zero tests? Total losers. So, we have not just the most tests, we also have by far the best testing. The best testing ever. I have a lot of foreign leaders calling me, asking 'Mr. President, Sir, how are you doing that many tests?' We're doing a great job with the China virus, also referred to as Kong Flu, that I can tell you. Kimberly is doing very fine with this evil China virus, that I can tell you. Covid is being tested in record in numbers, that's why we found Kimberly. Covid 19 the Fake News used to call it, but nobody knows what the 19 stands for."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2020, 10:26:19 AM »

"This is only because we have done a tremendous job at testing. There so much testing going on in the White House, you wouldn't believe. Much more testing than under Obama. They had zero tests. I mean zero tests, think of that. How can you have zero tests? Total losers. So, we have not just the most tests, we also have by far the best testing. The best testing ever. I have a lot of foreign leaders calling me, asking 'Mr. President, Sir, how are you doing that many tests?' We're doing a great job with the China virus, also referred to as Kong Flu, that I can tell you. Kimberly is doing very fine with this evil China virus, that I can tell you. Covid is being tested in record in numbers, that's why we found Kimberly. Covid 19 the Fake News used to call it, but nobody knows what the 19 stands for."

LOL.
Alec Baldwin and SNL need you as a writer for their show.
Smiley
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2020, 02:19:37 PM »

LOL.
Alec Baldwin and SNL need you as a writer for their show.
Smiley

The "funny" thing here is, that this could actually be a real quote from the so-called stable genius.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2020, 02:52:17 PM »

Lmao see when you do clownery...
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2020, 02:48:30 PM »

For safety reasons, they should stop testing people around Mr. Trump.

He's not wrong.  If you test fewer people, you have fewer cases.  And if you stop giving tests at schools, you have fewer students failing.  And if you give fewer women mammograms, you have fewer cases of breast cancer.

Logic, people.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2020, 04:40:58 PM »

Ironically that isn’t the only small virus she’s has had in her 😬
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length