Conservative primary - Yellowhammer / Green Line / Grassr00ts
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:42:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Conservative primary - Yellowhammer / Green Line / Grassr00ts
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Which of the following would you vote for in a United States presidential election?
Yellowhammer

Green Line

Grassr00ts

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Conservative primary - Yellowhammer / Green Line / Grassr00ts  (Read 1862 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2020, 02:03:27 PM »

Yes, but the sad lexicon of our day has him classified as a "conservative" when he is actually the very opposite.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2020, 06:59:30 PM »

Easy Yellowhammer -- I mean it when I say he's one of the best posters on this site.

For instance, he once said something along the lines of "not being transphobic is an insane viewpoint."

Not how I would have phrased it, but if to be "transphobic" is to believe that you can't change your gender...then hell yeah.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2020, 09:25:27 PM »

Easy Yellowhammer -- I mean it when I say he's one of the best posters on this site.
For instance, he once said something along the lines of "not being transphobic is an insane viewpoint."

Not how I would have phrased it, but if to be "transphobic" is to believe that you can't change your gender...then hell yeah.
I mean, you aren't wrong, you can't change your gender. Hell, trans people would be even less common than they are if anyone could change their gender, if they were prevalent at all, because most of them would simply "change their gender" rather than go through the process of transitioning.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2020, 10:44:11 PM »

I mean, you aren't wrong, you can't change your gender. Hell, trans people would be even less common than they are if anyone could change their gender, if they were prevalent at all, because most of them would simply "change their gender" rather than go through the process of transitioning.

Hah! Wow bro, did you just deliberately misinterpret my words saying that I believe gender = sex to make a point instead of actually responding to them? Nice man, transphobes owned  Love Love Love Love
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2020, 10:45:27 PM »

Anyway, no. The entirety of what gender is is what your genitalia is. Anything other than that is junk science, mental illness, and the kind of sexism y'all claim to be against.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2020, 11:40:20 PM »

I am neither your "bro" nor a "man", and there was nothing to respond to, so I pointed out that you should probably use more specific terms instead of useless platitudes my radical tranny ass can easily dissolve. And you know, something tells me you don't actually think gender is tied to one's genitals. It's not like you see people's junk on a daily basis, and last I checked, bottom surgery, while admittedly not perfect, is a thing that exists.

As for the other part of your remarks, I suggest you go ahead and try me. Tell me exactly what it is about my insistence upon having boobs:
a) disagrees with the litany of research that supports trans people,
b) reflects upon my depression (You must be talking about that when you say "mental illness", right?), and/or
c) makes me the purest distillation of an evil that has haunted half the human race and so on.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies