FL (OANN/Gravis): All Tied Up!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:29:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  FL (OANN/Gravis): All Tied Up!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: FL (OANN/Gravis): All Tied Up!  (Read 1940 times)
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2020, 04:46:13 PM »

Lmao! OANN is a garbage but we all knew that. They run a two-bit operation. Once Trump is out, I'm sure he'll be all over OANN and Sinclair Newscasts spreading lies. Trump and his son Don, Jr. are going to become pundits and probably start a SuperPAC to nominate Trumper candidates. Don't be surprised when Don, Jr. runs in 2024.

You can't run a SuperPac from jail.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2020, 04:47:56 PM »

Trash poll but still a lean R states come 11/3

Do you mean it's currently lean R, or that right now Biden is ahead but Trump will take the lead by election day?

If it's the latter, what are you basing that on?
Sorry for the poor grammar in the initial response.  I was saying that Florida will be Lean R come Election Day.  I’m basing that off of how I feel the election will play out.  Trump is at his lowest point ATM. 

So more or less, are you saying the default is lean R?

If so, I'd have to disagree.  I honestly think Florida is a pure tossup, or at the most, tilt R.  But we shall see.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2020, 06:24:28 PM »

This is the polling equivalent to Trump's tenure as President-nothing about it is done right.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2020, 10:34:57 PM »

The FL OANN poll might be one of the funniest stories of the cycle.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2020, 10:42:45 PM »

Looks like a long campaign fight.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2020, 11:06:24 PM »

You can't seriously believe this is a real poll lol
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2020, 11:11:58 PM »

Also in case anyone needs a reminder that Gravis has no idea how to poll FL:

http://orlando-politics.com/2017/04/13/political-climate-forecast-for-florida-in-2018-looks-positive-for-john-morgan-negative-for-gay-conversion-therapy-and-uncertain-on-the-future-of-american-involvement-in-syria/

http://orlando-politics.com/2017/04/03/florida-poll-results/

https://www.scribd.com/document/332793735/Gravis-Marketing-Florida-2018-race-for-Governor-and-Senator

No, this isn't proof that they are Democratic biased, this just means they are awful at polling, which is true in several races that they've polled. Gravis is just a bad pollster, and picking them means that even if this poll is real, a big if, it still has a lot of issues about just how accurate it is.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2020, 11:13:27 PM »

Ehh, it got deleted from OANNs Twitter account and website.

It was basically so fake, they had to pull it ...

Please delete this thread, or put in a notice that it was a fake poll to promote Trump.

Pro-Trump Network OAN Pulls Poll That Had Unfavorable Numbers For President

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/06/11/pro-trump-network-oan-pulls-poll-that-had-unfavorable-numbers-for-president/#364b15671be5
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2020, 11:15:16 PM »

Please delete this thread, or put in a notice that it was a fake poll to promote Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/06/11/pro-trump-network-oan-pulls-poll-that-had-unfavorable-numbers-for-president/#364b15671be5
The poll was real. It was deleted because it was bad for Trump, lol
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2020, 11:20:43 PM »

The poll was real. It was deleted because it was bad for Trump, lol

I'm surprised they bothered conducting an actual poll rather than just making up some numbers.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2020, 11:35:02 PM »

Whoops:

Trump’s most loyal media ally promised a pro-Trump poll. It didn’t deliver — and then pulled its story.

CNN’s release of a poll this week showing President Trump trailing former vice president Joe Biden by 14 points nationally clearly rattled the president and his reelection campaign. In short order, Trump tweeted out a memo making various allegations about how and why CNN conducted the poll, each assertion ludicrous and easily debunked. On Wednesday, the campaign escalated its efforts to portray CNN’s poll as unfair, demanding that CNN retract the poll and issue an apology.

CNN’s attorneys, with complete and understandable justification, declined to do so.

The network is one of Trump’s most frequent targets for criticism. He has repeatedly bashed CNN’s reporting and on-air talent, disparaging the network as hopelessly biased against him. Trump’s taste in television coverage runs more along the lines of Fox News’s Sean Hannity, a fervent supporter of the president, and, in recent months, One America News.

OAN is a small network, clearly seeking to make its name in part by promising endlessly obsequious coverage of the president. The network has often explicitly asked Trump to watch it instead of Fox, as chief executive Robert Herring did Wednesday.

[...]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/11/trumps-most-loyal-media-ally-promised-pro-trump-poll-it-didnt-deliver-and-then-pulled-its-story/
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2020, 11:44:20 PM »

I mean OANN/Gravis and fake would be a little redundant
Yoda
United States

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2020, 12:49:31 AM »

Do you mean it's currently lean R, or that right now Biden is ahead but Trump will take the lead by election day?

Sorry for the poor grammar in the initial response.  I was saying that Florida will be Lean R come Election Day.  I’m basing that off of how I feel the election will play out.  Trump is at his lowest point ATM.  

I've been hearing this from republicans every day for the past 6 months, since impeachment started. Not that I'm saying he can't improve somewhat, but I also believe there is just as much of a chance that he stays mired where he is or falls further. I genuinely do wonder what trump's true bottom is though. My guess is 34% approval is his floor, and he's at 38-42% now depending who's #'s you believe.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2020, 08:12:19 AM »

Sorry for the poor grammar in the initial response.  I was saying that Florida will be Lean R come Election Day.  I’m basing that off of how I feel the election will play out.  Trump is at his lowest point ATM. 

Facts don't care about your feelings.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies