Describe a Trump voter who shops at organic food co-ops.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:50:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Describe a Trump voter who shops at organic food co-ops.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Describe a Trump voter who shops at organic food co-ops.  (Read 1756 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2020, 06:51:18 AM »

Most likely an evangelical Christian or Mormon who is into healthy eating. They are fairly common (even outright vegetarians) on social media in my experience.

This. We (myself included) tend to stereotype Evangelicals as driving pickup trucks to McMansions in the exurbs, but they have a pretty substanstial crunchy granola component.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2020, 07:37:18 PM »

Most likely an evangelical Christian or Mormon who is into healthy eating. They are fairly common (even outright vegetarians) on social media in my experience.

This. We (myself included) tend to stereotype Evangelicals as driving pickup trucks to McMansions in the exurbs, but they have a pretty substanstial crunchy granola component.

It's important to distinguish such people from the typical "Evangelical" who just goes to a megachurch on Christmas and Easter, skipping every other Sunday because it would interfere with watching sports, but never hesitates to use his "faith" to justify every racist, bigoted opinion he holds.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2020, 02:29:38 AM »

It's important to distinguish such people from the typical "Evangelical" who just goes to a megachurch on Christmas and Easter, skipping every other Sunday because it would interfere with watching sports, but never hesitates to use his "faith" to justify every racist, bigoted opinion he holds.

You think having crunchy granola leanings is incompatible with being racist or bigoted? Ecofascist is always an option.
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2020, 06:24:07 AM »

You think having crunchy granola leanings is incompatible with being racist or bigoted? Ecofascist is always an option.
Ecofascists are a rare demographic. They think immigration creates pollution. They don’t tend to think like a stereotypical Evangelical including their views on Israel.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies