An American Conservative Renewal: Cotton/Haley 2024 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:21:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  An American Conservative Renewal: Cotton/Haley 2024 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An American Conservative Renewal: Cotton/Haley 2024  (Read 1077 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: June 06, 2020, 01:28:15 AM »

Now i understand that the executive branch has only gotten bigger since W's time, so biden will do incredible amount of damage to the energy sector and the jobs that go with it with his punitive regulations and his likely nutjobs who run the energy dept.

Ummm, those regulations will be to fight climate change, unless you think that we shouldn't do that. Also I think Cotton will be the nominee, but he's definitely on the extreme end of the party and to begin with, I see a hard time seeing any Republican win in 2024 due to demographic trends in the Sunbelt. Also Biden would probably chart a moderate course in office and would likely oversee the end of the coronavirus pandemic and the resultant economic surge, that would give Democrats some goodwill. But, on my earlier point, Cotton is pretty far right even for a Republican, and will do nothing to help the GOP win at that point, almost out of reach Sun-Belt swing voters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies