Opinion of GeneralMacArthur (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:03:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of GeneralMacArthur (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of GeneralMacArthur
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 120

Author Topic: Opinion of GeneralMacArthur  (Read 1841 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: August 24, 2020, 10:08:42 PM »

Sad
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 10:15:25 AM »

One of the least substantial posters on this forum. And my opinion of him has only gotten worse in the months since I started posting here. Not only does he clearly hate the left more than any right-wing movement, he also celebrated his "victory" of a poster with mental illness being banned, and then threw a hissy fit after I called him out on it. He said single payer healthcare would be as destructive as a new COVID pandemic, and somehow wasn't infracted despite that being textbook "excessive hyperbole." Most conservative/centrist Dems on here are alright, because they recognize at the end of the day that more progressive ideas in the party are much better than the fascist stuff the opposition throws around. Not him.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 09:55:16 AM »

Obvious FF. Apparently he did something that pissed people off before 2020, but I either never noticed it or have forgotten.

He puts a lot more research and effort into his posts than the vast majority of people here. Let's not forget that his thorough debunking of the Tara Reade hoax went all over Twitter and even got some celebrities spreading it.

Before 2020? Nah. I only started posting this summer and everything I mentioned happened since then.

He made the Bernie's mad all the time.

There's a big difference between disagreeing on various policies and being openly hate-filled and antagonistic towards anything left of Jeb Bush. As I said there's no excuse for the (unmoderated) excessive hyperbole he employs in bad-faith arguments to support the right-wing position on things like single-payer healthcare. If that comment had been made by SirWoodbury or Jessica or someone else with a blue avatar, they would have been flamed to an absolute crisp.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies