Opinion of GeneralMacArthur
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:34:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of GeneralMacArthur
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Opinion of GeneralMacArthur
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 120

Author Topic: Opinion of GeneralMacArthur  (Read 1830 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2020, 08:10:30 PM »

I am getting a bit concerned for him, what with him talking about (metaphorically?) shooting Republicans in the head and wishing horrible diseases on them. I understand libs need to vent over ACB but geez

Don’t lump us in with him
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2020, 09:10:33 PM »

I am getting a bit concerned for him, what with him talking about (metaphorically?) shooting Republicans in the head and wishing horrible diseases on them. I understand libs need to vent over ACB but geez

Don’t lump us in with him

there is no lumping. it's 100% lump free.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2020, 09:23:51 PM »

Lean HP, since he comes off as abrasive and overbearing to me, even though my interactions with him have been limited. I think he puts too much effort into his posts, particularly when he's trying to rebut other people's arguments. Some of his arguments don't make that much sense.

I stand by my earlier assessment, as I've had one additional interaction with him (regarding Cornel West) since I made this post, and I don't think he understood (or made an effort to understand) what I was trying to argue. Again, I think he needs to be more considerate of others, and less abrasive with his approach.

And two months on, my opinion of him has gotten even worse, to the point that he's now on my ignore list. I was trying to converse with him about why Berniecrats and progressives are holding their noses to support Biden, and he lumped me in with them, disregarding my points in his typical arrogant and condescending manner. I got tired of dealing with him after that. He's a definite HP now.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies