KS-Civiqs: Bollier +1 over Kobach, Marshall +1 over Bollier (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:53:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  KS-Civiqs: Bollier +1 over Kobach, Marshall +1 over Bollier (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS-Civiqs: Bollier +1 over Kobach, Marshall +1 over Bollier  (Read 1385 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: June 02, 2020, 11:25:33 AM »

Marshall was never going to make this race Safe R, and that NRSC internal with him under 50% had to be a warning sign. This race is quickly looking competitive even with Marshall, and now I'm inclined to argue that Kobach would be an underdog, if he won the primary. Again interested to see how the UnBeAtAbLe TiTaN RoGeR MaRsHaLl crowd reacts to this poll.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 11:50:08 AM »

He still has James winning in MI, Collins winning in ME, Daines swimming in MT and Rs winning in KS.  He hasn't called anything yet, on his profile map

AZ, CO, ME and NC are gonna go D

He is gonna be very wrong on.Election Day

I mean your map isn't perfect either, you have KY and SC in Safe D, which makes absolutely no sense, they are Safe R. Also MTTreasurer meant that this race would not magically become Safe R if Marshall was nominated and polls like this seem to confirm that.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 12:21:18 PM »

Agreed, but SC and KY flipping isn't either. Anyways, MTTreasurer correctly predicted that even with Marshall this race would not be a slam dunk for Republicans.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies