Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:30:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: How many primary debates should there be?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread  (Read 17503 times)
zoz
Rookie

« on: June 01, 2020, 04:23:54 PM »

RON PAUL MAKES ANNOUNCEMENT IN HOUSTON, TX

Well, well, well, what have we here in Houston? A crowd of liberty-loving Americans, that's what!

Folks, I'm going to get right into it. We face a crisis in America today. Both parties have been hijacked by neocons who want nothing but to corrode our freedoms by burying us in debt, eroding our system of federalism and states rights, and implementing oppressive and wasteful government programs. In my many years in Congress I have pushed back against this rising tide, but it isn't enough. We need to take this fight to new heights, which is why I am today announcing my run for President of the United States!

This will be a campaign of, by, and for the people! We won't be beholden to any interest except the interest of the American public, we won't take orders from any party boss, and we won't be bullied by a media that ignores the real concerns of the nation. This will be a grassroots, all-American campaign powered by the citizens who are sick and tired of their rights being stripped away, and a powerful elite altering the American way. This campaign will go all the way to the White House, because when Americans stand together for a righteous cause, there's nothing we can't do!

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 10:28:59 PM »

RON PAUL FEBRUARY SCHEDULE

February 1: Rally/Fundraiser in Austin, TX
                  Rally/Fundraiser in Waco, TX
                  Rally/Fundraiser in Fort Worth, TX

February 2: Rally/Fundraiser in Abilene, TX
                  Rally/Fundraiser in El Paso, TX

February 3: Rally/Fundraiser in San Antonio, TX
                  Rally/Fundraiser in Corpus Christi, TX
                  Rally Fundraiser in Galveston, TX
                  Fundraiser in Sugar Land, TX
                  Fundraiser in Port Arthur, TX

February 4: Rally in Provo, UT
                  Rally/Fundraiser in Salt Lake City, UT
                  Rally in Ogden, UT

February 5: Rally in Reno, NV
                  Rally in Carson City, NV
                  Rally in Silver Springs, NV

February 6: Rally in Sacramento, CA
                  Rally in Yuba City, CA
                  Rally in Redding, CA

February 7: Rally in Stockton, CA
                  Rally in Modesto, CA
                  Rally in Fresno, CA

February 8: Rally in Las Vegas, NV
                  Rally in Henderson, NV
                  Lincoln Day Dinner with Clarke County GOP

February 9: Rally in Winnemuca, NV
                  Rally in Battle Mountain, NV
                  Rally in Elko, NV

February 10: Rally in Boise, ID
                    Rally in Pocatello, ID
                    Lincoln Day Dinner with Idaho Republican Party

February 11: Rally/Fundraiser in Anchorage, AK
                   Lincoln Day Dinner with Alaska Republican Party

February 12: Lincoln Day Dinner with Texas Republican Party

February 13: Rally/Fundraiser in Sioux City, IA
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Council Bluffs, IA
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Omaha, NE

February 14: Rally in Presque Isle, ME
                   Rally in Houlton, ME

February 15: Rally/Fundraiser in Bar Harbor, ME
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Bangor, ME
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Waterville, ME

February 16: Rally in Augusta, ME
                    Rally in Lewiston, ME
                    Rally in Portland, ME

February 17: Rally/Fundraiser in Rochester, NH
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Dover, NH
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Portsmouth, NH
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Hampton, NH

February 18: Rally in Nashua, NH
                    Rally in Manchester, NH
                    Rally in Concord, NH

February 19: Rally/Fundraiser in Rutland, VT
                    Rally in Burlington, VT

February 20: Rally in Grand Forks, ND
                    Rally in Fargo, ND

February 21: Rally in Sioux Falls, SD
                    Rally in Fort Dodge, IA
                    Rally in Mason City, IA

February 22: Rally/Fundraiser in Waterloo, IA
                    Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
                    Rally in Dubuque, IA
                    Rally in Davenport, IA

February 23: Rally in Iowa City, IA
                    Rally in Ottumwa, IA
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Des Moines, IA

February 24: Rally in Rochester, MN
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Minneapolis, MN
                    Rally in St. Paul, MN
                    Rally in Duluth, MN

February 25: Rally/Fundraiser in Henderson, NV
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV
                    Rally in Denver, CO

February 26: Rally/Fundraiser in Irvine, CA
                    Rally in San Diego, CA
                    Rally in Yuma, AZ

February 27: Rally in Medford, OR
                    Rally in Portland, OR
                    Rally in Olympia, WA

February 28: Rally in Reno, NV
                    Rally/Fundraiser in Houston, TX

In total, Congressman Paul will stump across 18 states, including several early battlegrounds and delegate-rich states. His message will be taken directly to the people, and his campaign will be funded by ordinary Americans. With such an aggressive campaign schedule, Paul's campaign is sure to garner attention and early enthusiasm, which will carry him through to the nomination.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 12:34:16 AM »

REP. JONES ENDORSES RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Following Ron Paul's presidential announcement, Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) endorsed Paul.

"Ron is a man of character, determination, and smarts. He never backs down from a fight, no matter how big or powerful his opponents may be. I have had the opportunity to work with Ron many times in the House of Representatives, and I can attest firsthand to his commitment to the Constitution, small government, and responsible politics. There's no one who will do a finer job as president than Ron Paul."

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 09:44:02 AM »

RON PAUL BLASTS CLINTON, LEE ON POLICY

Today, Ron Paul for President sent the following message in a fundraising email to supporters:

"Folks, in this election we are going up against powerful forces who want to drastically alter the notion of what it means to be an American. People like Hillary Clinton and Barbara Lee of California are proposing dangerous policy plans that will strip away our 2nd Amendment liberties, exert more government control over our healthcare choices, and continue to keep millions of people trapped in poverty due to the welfare system. Even in our own party we have people pushing for larger centralized government. We have already had 16 straight years of failed policy under Clinton and Gore. America needs a new vision, a new philosophy, a new way. Ron Paul is the candidate to fix America, but he can't do it alone. Donate today to Ron Paul for President, and together we can stop this dangerous lurch to the left and away from liberty."

The Paul campaign is relying on an enormous and ever-expanding mailing list to raise the bulk of their campaign funds, as well as experimenting with Internet advertisements to fundraise. Grass-roots activism is core to the Paul campaign, and Ron Paul himself is aggressively raising cash on the campaign trail as well.
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 10:44:34 AM »

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT RELEASES FIRST CAMPAIGN AD
Today the Ron Paul for President team released their first campaign ad of the election:

"I'm Ron Paul. For years, I fought in the halls of Congress to get intrusive government out of your life and to preserve your Constitutional rights."

"But now, I'm taking the fight to the next level. I'm running for president to bring back the values of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness to America."

"This campaign is powered by people, real people who are sickened and tired by what is going on in Washington. I answer to no one but you."

"Unlike some of these other politicians running, I'm not going to tell you that you can't exercise your right to bear arms, or tell you what healthcare you can and can't buy. I'm not going to rack up an unbelievably large debt. I'm going to work so that you are in control of your own life, not Washington."

"America: It's time to take our country back. Join the revolution."

"I'm Ron Paul, I approve this message. Let's get to work."

The Ron Paul for President campaign will be airing this ad on television, radio, and limited internet experimentation in select media markets in the following states. Ron Paul's support and enthusiasm continues to grow, and this ad will only help to bring his patriotic message to more and more Americans.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 05:20:09 PM »

RON PAUL MARCH SCHEDULE

March 1: Rally/Fundraiser in Charleston, SC
              Rally in Columbia, SC

March 2: Rally in Raleigh, NC with Rep Walter Jones
              Rally in Virginia Beach, VA

March 3: Rally in Nashville, TN
              Rally in Bowling Green, KY
              Rally in Owensboro, KY

March 4: Rally in St. Louis, MO
              Rally in Springfield, IL
              Rally in Burlington, IA

March 5: Rally in Lamoni, IA
              Rally in Osceola, IA
              Rally in Indianola, IA

March 6: Rally in Lincoln, NE
              Rally in Topeka, KS

March 7: Rally in Lebanon, NH
              Rally in Franconia, NH
              Rally in Berlin, NH

March 8: Rally in Brunswick, ME

March 9: Rally/Fundraiser in Boston, MA
              Rally in Worcester, MA

March 10-17: Return home for week, analyze campaign strategy with staff

March 18: Rally in St. George, UT
                Rally/Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV

March 19: Rally in Ely, NV
                Rally in West Wendover, NV

March 20: Rally/Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA
                Rally/Fundraiser in San Jose, CA

March 21: Rally in Santa Maria, CA
                Rally in Santa Clarita, CA

March 22: Rally in West Des Moines, IA
                Rally in Clinton, IA

March 23: Rally in Madison, WI
                Rally in Milwaukee, WI

March 24: Rally in Chicago, IL
                Rally in Gary, IN
                Rally in South Bend, IN

March 25: Rally in Grand Rapids, MI
                Rally in Lansing, MI
                Rally in Detroit, MI

March 26: Rally in Cleveland, OH
                Rally in Youngstown, OH

March 27-31: Return home for end of month, begin building long-term campaign infrastructure.

Ron Paul's schedule for March is again an aggressive, grass-roots campaign of the people. The campaign's early stage is all about getting the message to people across the country, getting them to think about the upcoming election and bringing attention to Paul's message. This month continued the stumping across the Western US, but ended with a campaign swing through much of the Midwest/Rust Belt region. The campaign look forward to further spreading it's map in the coming weeks. Paul has already campaigned in 30 states in just two months, more than anyone else so far.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 09:18:12 PM »

RON PAUL ADDRESSES ATTACKS FROM DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES

While speaking in Nevada today, presidential candidate Ron Paul spoke on the recent attacks that have been flying between multiple candidates:

"Now folks, I'm sure you've seen and heard some of the things the Democrats have been throwing our way. It just goes to prove my point, and that is these people are trying to drag this country in a dangerous direction. I'm not going to directly respond to these attacks, because I don't want to give this "moderate" the time of day. But I will say this: Our movement of small government, individual freedom, and liberty and justice for all is obviously making the who's-who in Washington mighty nervous! We're not going to cow-tow to these looney liberals, we're going to push on and win this election! It's not the government's place to tell you that you can't buy healthcare or seek services that you want to consume! We need to send the country, and the world a message! I want to thank my fellow Republicans for standing up to these ridiculous charges, it's good to see Republicans with backbone again!"

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 01:24:02 AM »
« Edited: June 03, 2020, 01:29:08 AM by zoz »

RON PAUL APRIL SCHEDULE

April 1: Begin debate strategy and prep

April 2: Rally in Des Moines, IA
            Office opening in West Des Moines, IA

April 3: Rally in Council Bluffs, IA
            Fundraiser in Bellevue, NE

April 4: Townhall Event in Dubuque, IA

April 5: Office opening in Las Vegas, NV

April 6-8: Return home for Easter holiday

April 9-10: Debate Prep

April 11: Townhall event in Reno, NV
              Meet with local officials in Carson City, NV

April 12: Rally in Phoenix, AZ

April 13: Rally in Albuquerque, NM
              Rally in Roswell, NM

April 14: Townhall event in Nashua, NH
              Rally in Manchester, NH

April 15: Rally/Fundraiser in New York, NY
              Rally in Newark, NJ

April 16: Rally in Charleston, WV
              Rally in Roanoke, VA

April 17: Rally/Fundraiser in Jackson, MS

April 18: Roundtable with farmers in Webster City, IA
              Rally in Emmetsburg, IA

April 19: Rally in Marshalltown, IA
              Fundraiser in Des Moines, IA
              Sit in on State Legislature session

April 20: Townhall event in Cedar Rapids, IA

April 21: Rally in Elko, NV

April 22: Rally/Fundraiser in Oklahoma City, OK
              Rally in Tulsa, OK

April 23: Debate prep

April 24: Rally in Baton Rouge, LA
              Rally/Fundraiser in New Orleans, LA

April 25: Fundraiser in Houston, TX

April 26: Rally in Mobile, AL
              Rally/Fundraiser in Tallahassee, FL

April 27: Rally in Fernley, NV
              Rally in Cold Springs, NV
              Rally in Chico, CA

April 28: Rally/Fundraiser in Honolulu, HI

April 29: Rally in Bangor, ME

April 30: Rally in Arlington, VA

The focus of the Paul campaign in April is to begin making strong, personal and long term connections with the voters in several key states, as well as expand their message to new states. Ron Paul is also looking forward to the debates and is preparing extensively. By now, Ron Paul has campaigned in the vast majority of states, as shown below.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 09:40:45 PM »

RON PAUL TOWNHALL ANSWERS

Thank you to NBC and South Carolina for hosting us tonight. My name is Ron Paul, and I've represented the great state of Texas in Congress with pride for a few years now. It's time we get down to business as Republicans. Let's face it: The Democrats have run this country into the ground over the past 16 years, and we need to reverse that. We need to seriously talk about all these problems in our country, and nominate someone who can take the fight to the Democrats and win. I'm running for president because we need a new direction, one where we don't have a surveillance state, or dictate healthcare decisions for people or strip away their rights. I have a long record opposing all these failed plans in Congress and more, and I look forward to discussing and defending my plans to fix America.

Typical political wisdom would say that after 16 years of Democratic control in the White House, that the American people would opt for a Republican candidate. How are you the best candidate to make sure that there is a Republican in the White House for the first time in 16 years?

Have you seen the Democrats running this year? It'd be impossible not to beat them! On a more serious note though, we have had, as you said, 16 years straight of Democrat control of the Oval Office. They've become stagnant and lackluster, pushing failed policies that don't work. On the other hand, the Republicans are trying to nominate candidates that are eerily similar to the Democrats. I offer the people a unique choice: Instead of flipping the same coin every four years to see which side we get, let's try something entirely different. My campaign can unite the GOP around its core principles, and when it comes to voters, I can attract those conservatives who might not otherwise vote for the nominee. In addition, I can win over Libertarians, as well disaffected Americans who either don't vote or are considering voting for people like Mr. Trump.

In 2006, Congress repealed Don't Ask, Don't Tell which did not allow gay, bisexual, or transgender people to serve in the military. Do you agree with this action by Congress, and if elected, would you be in favor of repealing the Defense of Marriage Act?

I agree with repealing it insofar that our military personnel are more focused on protecting themselves and their reputation more than they are focused on their job at hand, which is the defense of this nation. I don't think anyone in America should live in such fear as these folks do. I don't support discharging troops simply for being gay, but if their homosexual actions are disruptive, then I would support it, just as someone in disruptive heterosexual actions is discharged.

As for the Defense of Marriage Act, I personally believe that marriage is a union between one man and one woman, but government should not be involved in this matter. This is purely a religious question. It's up to churches to decide if they support it, and we shouldn't target those that don't. If government is going to get involved, which again I oppose, it should be at the state level. We need to return more power to the states, and de-centralize power.

Some critics of President Gore have said that the Department of Homeland Security isn't needed because there have only been small terror attacks, which aren't worthy of creating a whole new federal government department. Others have said that this didn't go far enough. Where do you stand on the Department of Homeland Security?

That's easy. Abolish it. *throws hands in the air* Abolish it, that's all there is too it! This is government overreach. We already have police units, we have other units and organizations that deal with these kinds of things. We don't need another bureaucratic wasteland to further infringe on the rights of our citizens. This is why I'm running for president, to end these unnecessary, and frankly un-Constitutional governmental violations.

In the 1990s, you wrote a series of newsletters in a Texas newspaper. Recently, some racist and homophobic comments in those newsletters have arose. One quote says "Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal." You also said "even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I've urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense... for the animals are coming." You said that New York City should be renamed to "Welfaria", "Zooville", "Rapetown", "Dirtburg", and "Lazyopolis". Do you stand by these comments?

Y'know, I have a problem with this. The media is taking these remarks out of context. Did I go too far with the name calling and all that? Perhaps I did, and I'll apologize for that. But I won't apologize for criticizing the criminal justice system that arrests many people for pointless charges, and as a result artificially inflates the crime rate. We also have a problem at the border, with criminals coming over illegally. And in addition to this, our welfare system keeps people trapped in poverty, which encourages them to go into crime to get by. We have some big problems in this country that I want to seriously address with common sense, but you would never know it the way the media talks about me and takes my words out of context.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 08:08:15 PM »

GOV. GARY JOHNSON ENDORSES RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Today, former Governor Gary Johnson announced his endorsement of Rep. Ron Paul for President:

"I have long admired Congressman Paul's tenacity when it comes to what he believes in. Both he and I find ourselves in agreement on much, and I feel he is the best candidate for the Republican nomination. My tenure as governor of New Mexico shows that small government policies are popular and they work, and if we can just bring that to the national level, we'll be set for years to come."

The Paul campaign plans to have Gov. Johnson campaign extensively in the coming weeks.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 09:22:12 PM »

RON PAUL MAY SCHEDULE

May 1: Debate Prep

May 2: Rally in Laconia, NH
           Rally in Concord, NH
           Rally in Keene, NH

May 3: Rally in Montpelier, VT
           Rally in Brattleboro, VT

May 4: Rally in New London, CT
           Rally in Providence, RI

May 5: Rally in Philadelphia, PA
           Rally/Fundraiser in Dover, DE
           Rally in Baltimore, MD

May 6: Rally in Des Moines, IA
           Rally in Springfield, MO

May 7: Rally in Fayetteville, AR
           Rally/Fundraiser in Texarkana, TX

May 8-11: Return home, constituent town hall

May 12: Rally in Las Cruces, NM with Gov. Johnson
             Rally in Tuscon, AZ with Gov. Johnson

May 13: Rally in San Diego, CA
             Fundraiser in San Clemente, CA
             Rally in Orange, CA

May 14: Rally/Fundraiser in Palo Alto, CA
             Rally in San Francisco, CA
             Rally in Eureka, CA

May 15: Rally/Fundraiser in Incline Village, NV
             Town Hall in Carson City, NV

May 16: Rally in Las Vegas, NV with Gov. Johnson
             Rally in Cedar City, UT with Gov. Johnson

May 17: Rally/Fundraiser in Salt Lake City, UT
             Rally in Logan, UT

May 18: Rally in Colorado Springs, CO with Gov. Johnson
             Rally in Pueblo, CO with Gov. Johnson

May 19: Rally in Albuquerque, NM with Gov. Johnson

May 20: Rally in Phoenix, AZ
             Rally in Flagstaff, AZ

May 21: Townhall in Moapa Valley, NV
             Rally/Fundraiser in Enterprise, NV
             Rally in Pahrump, NV

May 22: Rally in Visalia, CA
             Rally in Monterey, CA

May 23: Rally in Rockland, ME
             Rally in Brunswick, ME
             Rally in Lewiston, ME

May 24: Debate Prep

May 25: Townhall in Hampton, NH
             Townhall in Manchester, NH

May 26-28: Return home

May 29: Rally in Cheyenne, WY
             Rally in Sandy, UT

May 30: Rally/Fundraiser in Portland, OR
             Rally in Seattle, WA

May 31: Debate Prep

By now, the campaign has made appearances in every state. With the help of Governor Gary Johnson, the campaign has put an aggressive effort into campaigning across much of the West, as well as focusing on parts of New England. The campaign continues to grow with each passing day, with large and enthusiastic crowds at every turn.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 03:24:41 PM »

RON PAUL JUNE SCHEDULE

June 1: Rally in Fairfield, IA
            Roundtable on farmer's issues in Fairfield, IA
            Rally in Fort Madison, IA

June 2: Rally in Hinsdale, NH
            Rally in Peterborough, NH
            Rally in Hillsboro, NH

June 3: Rally in Littleton, NH
            Town Hall in Lyndon, NH
            Town hall in Berlin, NH

June 4: Rally in Rumford, ME
            Town Hall in Skowhegan, ME
            Town Hall in Dover-Foxcroft, ME

June 5: Rally in Seabrook, NH
            Rally in Haverhill, MA
            Rally in Lowell, MA

June 6: Normandy Invasion Commemoration Ceremony in Washington, DC

June 7-10: Return home; debate prep

June 11: Fundraiser in Houston, TX
              Fundraiser in Austin, TX

June 12: Rally in Wichita Falls, TX
              Town Hall in Norman, OK
              Rally/Meet Native American leaders in Ponca City, OK

June 13: Rally in Wichita, KS
              Rally/Meet Kansas Republican Leadership in Topeka, KS

June 14: Town Hall in Lincoln, NE
              Rally in Grand Island, NE
              Rally in Omaha, NE

June 15: Rally in Sioux City, IA
              Town Hall in Sioux Falls, SD

June 16: Meet Native American leaders at Wounded Knee, SD
              Rally in Rapid City, SD

June 17: Rally in Dickinson, ND
              Town Hall in Bismarck, ND
              Rally in Fargo, ND

June 18: Rally in Boulder, Co
              Rally in Grand Junction, CO
              Rally in Montrose, CO

June 19: Rally in Salina, UT
              Town Hall in Spanish Fork, UT

June 20: Rally in Wells, NV
              Rally in Carlin, NV

June 21: Town Hall in Fernley, NV
              Town Hall in Gardnerville, NV
               Rally in Hawthorne, NV

June 22: Rally in Imperial, CA
              Rally/Fundraiser in Palm Springs, CA

June 23-25: Return home; debate prep

June 26: Rally in Kingman, AZ
              Rally in Prescott, AZ
              Rally/Fundraiser in Glendale, AZ

June 27: Town Hall in Mesa, AZ
              Rally in Tucson, AZ
              Town Hall in Las Cruces, NM with Gov. Johnson

June 28: Rally in Idaho Falls, ID
              Rally in Butte, MT
              Rally in Helena, MT

June 29: Rally in Great Falls, MT
              Rally in Missoula, MT

June 30: Fundraiser in Paradise, NV
              Rally in Pahrump, NV

This month's activities focus largely on rural areas, farmer's issues and Native American tribes. The campaign is going full speed ahead, with the continued strategy of focusing on the western US and parts of New England.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2020, 07:39:32 PM »

RON PAUL JULY SCHEDULE

July 1: “Let Freedom Ring” Rally in Los Angeles, CA w/ Gov. Johnson & Rep. Jones

July 2: “Let Freedom Ring” Rally in New York, NY w/ Gov. Johnson & Rep. Jones

July 3: “Let Freedom Ring” Rally in Washington, DC  w/ Gov. Johnson & Rep. Jones

July 4: Deliver remarks at Independence Day Celebration in Philadelphia, attend festivities

July 5-9: Return Home; debate prep

July 10: Town Hall in South Burlington, VT
              Rally in St. Albans, VT
              Rally in Newport, VT
              Rally in Montpelier, VT

July 11: Rally in Concord, NH
             Town Hall in Manchester, NH
             Rally in Nashua, NH
             Rally in Portsmouth, NH
             Rally in Portland, ME

July 12: Fundraiser in Myrtle Beach, SC
             Rally in North Charleston, SC

July 13: Rally in Casper, WY
             Rally in Jackson, WY

July 14: Town Hall in Sun Valley, NV
              Rally/Fundraiser in Reno, NV

July 15-20: Constituent services in Texas

July 21: Rally in Bakersfield, CA
             Rally in Lancaster, CA
             Rally in San Bernadino, CA

July 22: Town Hall in Fairbanks, AK

July 23: Town Hall in Honolulu, HI

July 24: Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA

July 25: Town Hall in Waterloo, IA
              Rally in Rochester, MN

July 26: Rally in St. Paul, MN
             Fundraiser/Rally in Minnetonka, MN
             Rally in St. Cloud, MN

July 27: Rally in Duluth, MN
             Rally in Eau Claire, WI
             Rally in La Crosse, WI

July 28: Town Hall in Dubuque, IA
              Town Hall in Davenport, IA

July 29: Rally/Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV
             Rally in Henderson, NV

July 30: Rally in Tonopah, NV
             Rally in Smith Valley, NV

July 31: Rally/Fundraiser in Carson City, NV
             Rally in Yuba City, CA

Ron Paul is starting off the month of July with several "Let Freedom Ring" rallies in major cities on the eve of Independence Day. The rallies feature several speakers, patriotic themes, with several thousand attendees at each, and are sure to generate media attention. The campaign is also dipping its feet in the waters in the Upper Midwest, testing possible expansions to their battle strategy.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2020, 11:28:54 AM »

RON PAUL AUGUST SCHEDULE

August 1-14: Family vacation, no active campaign events

August 15: Visit Iowa State Fair
                 Rally in Ames, IA

August 16: Town Hall in Fort Dodge, IA
                 Town Hall in Le Mars, IA
                 Town Hall in Arnold Park, IA

August 17: Town Hall in Mason City, IA
                 Rally in Waverly, IA
                 Rally in Dyersville, IA

August 18: Debate Prep

August 19: Town Hall in Fryeburg, ME
                  Rally in Wolfeboro, NH
                  Rally in Belmont, NH

August 20: Rally in Derry, NH
                 Town Hall in Salem, NH
                 Town Hall in Exeter, NH

August 21: Town Hall in Biddeford, ME
                  Town Hall in Windham, ME
                  Rally in Auburn, ME

August 22: Rally in Sierra Vista, AZ
                 Meet local border officials
                 Rally in Casas Adobes, AZ
                 Rally in Maricopa, AZ

August 23: Rally/Fundraiser in Burbank, CA
                 Rally in Yorba Linda, CA

August 24: Fundraiser in Paradise, NV
                 Town Hall in North Las Vegas, NV

August 25: Rally in Cold Springs, NV
                 Rally in Spanish Springs, NV
                 Rally in Fallon, NV

August 26: Town Hall in West Valley City, UT
                 Town Hall in Ogden, UT

August 27: Rally in Rock Springs, WY
                 Rally in Loveland, CO

August 28: Town Hall in St. George, UT
                 Rally in Moapa Valley, NV
                 Rally/Fundraiser in Enterprise, NV

August 29: Town Hall in Boulder City, NV
                 Rally in Bullhead City, AZ
                 Rally in Victorville, AZ

August 30: Town Hall in Dubuque, IA
                 Town Hall in Davenport, IA
                  Rally in Peoria, IL

August 31: Rally in Rockford, IL
                 Rally in Madison, WI
                 Rally in Waterloo, IA

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2020, 01:29:46 PM »

RON PAUL SEPTEMBER SCHEDULE

September 1: Rally in Grand Rapids, MI
                     Rally in Lansing, MI

September 2: Town Hall in Somersworth, NH
                     Campaign Office Opening in Portsmouth, NH

September 3: Campaign Office Opening in Bangor, ME
                     Rally in Milinocket, ME

September 4: Rally in Gillette, WY
                     Rally in Billings, MT

September 5: Rally in Jackson, WY
                     Rally in Pocatello, ID
                     Town Hall in Logan, UT

September 6: Campaign Office Opening in Salt Lake City, UT
                     Rally/Fundraiser in Provo, UT

September 7-12: Return Home; Debate prep; District services

September 13: Rally/Fundraiser in Lubbock, TX
                       Rally in Roswell, NM w/ Gov. Johnson

September 14: Town Hall in Mesquite, NV
                       Campaign Office Opening in Las Vegas, NV
                       Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV

September 15: Rally in Dayton, NV
                       Town Hall in Reno, NV

September 16: Town Hall in Sacramento, CA
                       Rally in Vallejo, CA
                       Rally in San Jose, CA

September 17: Rally in Bakersfield, CA
                       Rally in Pasadena, CA
                       Rally in Chula Vista, CA

September 18: Town Hall in Shenandoah, IA
                       Town Hall in Red Oak, IA
                       Rally in Creston, IA

September 19: Campaign Office Opening in Des Moines, IA
                       Town Hall in Atlantic, IA

September 20: Rally/Fundraiser in Columbia, SC
                       Rally in Charlotte, NC
                       Rally in Greensboro, NC w/ Rep. Jones

September 21: Debate prep

September 22: Rally in Northampton, MA
                       Rally in Hartford, VT
                       Town Hall in Middlebury, VT

September 23: Rally in Claremont, NH
                       Rally in Keene, NH
                       Rally in Jaffrey, NH

September 24: Town Hall in Milford, NH
                       Rally in Manchester, NH
                       Rally in Laconia, NH

September 25: Rally in South Portland, ME
                       Rally in Lewiston, ME
                       Rally in Rockland, ME
                       Meet with local fishermen

September 26: Rally in La Crosse, WI
                       Town Hall in Dubuque, IA
                       Rally in Camanche, IA

September 27: Town Hall in Aurora, CO
                       Rally in CHeyenne, WY
                       Rally in North Platte, NE

September 28: Rally/Fundraiser in Henderson, NV
                       Rally in Pahrump, NV

September 29: Town Hall in Elko, NV
                       Rally in West Wendover, NV
                       Town Hall in Jackpot, NV

September 30: Rally in Ely, NV
                       Town Hall in Eureka, NV
                       Town Hall in Austin, NV

This month, the Paul campaign opened it's first campaign offices in key battlegrounds, where trained staffers and volunteers will operate, campaign, and train others to spread the word about Ron Paul. More offices will be opened in the weeks to come, as energy and fundraising continues to put wind in the sails of the Paul campaign.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2020, 01:58:09 PM »
« Edited: June 16, 2020, 02:03:34 PM by zoz »

RON PAUL VISITS COOLIDGE HOMESTEAD

While campaigning through Vermont, Congressman and Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul stopped at the Calvin Coolidge Homestead historical site. After spending about half an hour walking the grounds and speaking with historical guides, Paul spoke to reporters who have been traveling with him.

"You don't hear much about ol' Silent Cal, but he really was one of the greats. He shrank the government, reduced waste and spending, and oversaw a time of great prosperity. Unfortunately, in today's world where big government and more spending seems to be the dominant philosophy, Coolidge gets a bad wrap- if and when he's even remembered, that is. I think it's time to change that. Coolidge showed us that small government conservatism works, and I want to show the world again. We could certainly use another Calvin Coolidge these days."

Paul's campaign is focused on smaller government and individual liberties, and his trip to Plymouth, Vermont is no doubt a way to cement that message. His campaign believes there is a silent majority of these voters in places like New England and the Mountain West, voters who could possibly propel a modern "Calvin Coolidge" into the White House.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2020, 10:49:10 PM »

RON PAUL AD "STORM"

"There's a storm coming..."

"...A storm of people, fed up with it all."

"People tired of their government selling them out, betraying their trust, and eroding their future"

"We the people are standing up. We won't have it anymore. Our rights, our decision making, and our country will not be taken from us."

"Washington better batten down the hatches, because there's a storm rolling in, and his name is Ron Paul."

"I'm Ron Paul, and I approve this message."

The ad will be aired in select media markets in the following states:

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2020, 11:43:31 AM »
« Edited: June 18, 2020, 11:46:41 AM by zoz »

RON PAUL OCTOBER SCHEDULE

October 1: Meet New Hampshire GOP Leaders in Concord, NH
                 Make phone calls with supporters in Concord, NH

October 2: Town Hall in Nashua, NH
                 Meet local business owners in Nashua, NH

October 3: Campaign Office Opening in Manchester, NH
                 Rally in Manchester, NH

October 4: Debate Prep

October 5: Town Hall in Phoenix, AZ
                 Rally in Mesa, AZ

October 6: Campaign Office Opening in Los Angeles, CA
                 Fundraiser in Anaheim, CA

October 7: Town Hall in Sacramento, CA
                 Make phone calls with supporters in Reno, NV
                 Rally in Carson City, NV

October 8: Town Hall in Yerington, NV
                 Town Hall in Winnemucca, NV

October 9: Rally in Marshalltown, IA
                 Rally in Ottumwa, IA
                 Rally in Osceola, IA

October 10: Town Hall in Council Bluffs, IA
                   Rally in Sergeant Bluff, IA
                   Town Hall in Sioux Falls, SD

October 11: Rally in St. Cloud, MN
                  Town Hall in St. Paul, MN
                  Town Hall in Mason City, MN

October 12: Rally in Pueblo, CO
                   Rally in Colorado Springs, CO
                   Rally in Aurora, CO

October 13: Rally in Haverhill, MA
                   Town Hall in Dover, NH
                   Rally in Saco, ME

October 14: Parade with supporters through downtown Portland, ME
                   Town Hall in Brunswick, ME

October 15: Town Hall in Rumford, ME
                   Rally in Lancaster, NH
                   Town Hall in Newport, VT

October 16-19: Return Home

October 20: Rally in College Station, TX
                   Rally in Waco, TX
                   Rally in Fort Worth, TX

October 21: Rally in Lawton, OK
                   Rally in Norman, OK
                   Rally in Broken Arrow, OK

October 22: Rally in Boise, ID
                   Rally in Idaho Falls, ID
                   Rally in Elko, NV

October 23: Town Hall in Fernley, NV
                   Rally/Fundraiser in Sparks, NV

October 24: Rally in Helena, MT
                   Rally in Bozeman, MT
                   Rally in Billings, MT

October 25: Rally in Bismarck, ND
                   Rally in Fargo, ND
                   Rally in Grand Forks, ND

October 26: Rally in San Francisco, CA
                   Rally in San Jose, CA
                   Rally in Oakland, CA
                   Town Hall in Stockton, CA

October 27: Rally/Fundraiser in Henderson, NV
                   Rally in Prescott, AZ
                   Rally in Tempe, AZ

October 28: Campaign Office Opening in Burlington, VT
                   Rally in Montpelier, VT
                   Town Hall in Middlebury, VT

October 29: Rally in Springfield, MA
                   Rally in Worcester, MA
                   Rally in Boston, MA

October 30: Town Hall in Machias, ME
                   Rally in Ellsworth, ME
                   Rally in Bangor, ME
                   Rally in Waterville, ME

October 31: Town Hall in Portsmouth, NH
                   Rally in Hampton, NH
                   Halloween celebrations in Dover, NH

As the autumn season grows on, so does the support for Ron Paul and his campaign. More campaign offices have been opened, rallies and townhalls are packed, and grassroots activism and person-to-person campaigning has begun in earnest. The Paul campaign is excited about their prospects, with the first voting just weeks away.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2020, 08:10:00 PM »

RON PAUL DEBATE ANSWERS

Opening Statement:Well, hello Brian, thank you for hosting this debate and thank you to the Reagan Library for having us here. As Brian said, my name is Ron Paul, I’m a congressman from the great state of Texas, and I am running for president of the United States for one reason, and one reason only: To get government out of your damn business, and to allow you to live and make decisions without Uncle Sam breathing down your neck all the time. In the past sixteen years, the failed leadership of the Democrats and establishment Republicans has bloated our bureaucracy, swollen our debt, and eroded our rights and individual liberties. If we, as Republicans, want to win this election, we need to nominate someone who does not mirror the president in this way or that, or want to simply modify some of his programs. We need a nominee who offers a radically different approach, one that was intended by our Founders, one that has been shown to work, and one that will appeal to people of all stripes, and combine them into a winning coalition.
In my years in Congress, I have always held the same unwavering beliefs as I do today. I opposed un-Constitutional gun control, I opposed globalists who tried to put the US under international court jurisdiction, I always spoke out against faulty budgets and wasteful spending, and I am pro-life from my years of delivering babies as a doctor. If it’s a principled, solid candidate you want to lead the charge against Bill Clinton’s fifth term, then I’m your guy.

Despite only being a U.S. Representative, you’ve catapulted yourself to double digits in the primaries. How do you intend to continue this trend?

You want to know the reason we are in the double-digits and growing? It’s because we have a winning and appealing message that is making people stand up and say, “no more, we’ve had enough.” People are tired of the way this country is going. They’re tired of the debt, the stagnant Washington establishment, and the excessive legislating of every aspect of their lives. People just want to be able to do their thing, start a business, make their own decisions without a nanny state telling them what to do.

As for continuing this growth, we will keep doing what we’ve been doing all along. Our campaign has been to all fifty states and Washington DC, I don’t think any other campaign can claim that. We’ve held probably hundreds of events by now, going right out to the people, especially in areas that politicians ignore or even forget exist. Our campaign has one of the biggest grassroots, volunteer organized activist campaigns of anyone running, and it’s funded by ordinary people, most of whom have never donated to a campaign before. I like to say this is a campaign of, by and for the people, because in all honesty, it really is.

Closing Statement: I certainly hope I’ve made it clear what we need to do to win this election, whether it be something I said up here, or the way this campaign has been organized and growing. We have a real shot to win the White House for the first time since 1992, so let’s not blow it on the same old, same old. Let’s offer the American electorate a real choice this time; a concrete, definitive option that they can look at and say, “Finally!” My campaign, our campaign is that option. We are reaching out and appealing to all kinds of folks. Republicans, Libertarians, Independents and people who have never cared about politics, are flocking to our campaign. This is the winning recipe. Our nominee must be able to win this election and deliver on the mandate they have been given. Folks, this is an incredible opportunity, so let us do something incredible. Thank you.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2020, 03:08:47 PM »

RON PAUL SHOOTS BACK AT TRUMP

Following Donald Trump's acceptance of the Constitution Party nomination and remarks on Rep. Ron Paul, the Paul campaign released this statement:

"Mr. Trump has accused our campaign of the same shady deals that his friends, the Clinton's, engage in. Truth be told, our campaign was just as shocked by Senator Allen's departure, but it doesn't surprise us. Conservatives and reformers see the need to coalesce around a solid candidate who can both win the election and offer crucial change. Mr. Trump has been close to the Clintons for years, even giving them spots of honor at his wedding. If it's real change and not more status quo dealings the people want, Ron Paul is the candidate to support."

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2020, 05:07:32 PM »

RON PAUL ANNOUNCES NEW ENDORSEMENTS

Today, following Ron Paul's rocketing to first place in the GOP primary, the campaign was endorsed by three prominent figures: Actor Clint Eastwood, columnist and conservative thinker Pat Buchanan, and Governor Mark Sanford. All three men cited different reasons for endorsing Congressman Paul, but they all centered around his commitment to fiscal responsibility, small government, and bringing change and new ideas to the Executive Branch. These endorsements are sure to bring attention, energy, and support to the campaign. We are excited to have such big names on board, and expect more heavy hitters on the right to coalesce around Paul in the coming weeks.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2020, 05:45:23 PM »

RON PAUL NOVEMBER SCHEDULE

November 1: Rally in Kansas City, MO
                    Town Hall in Ottumwa, IA
                    Campaign Office Opening in Iowa City, IA

November 2: Rally in Aurora, IL
                    Rally in Gary, IN
                    Rally in South Bend, IN
                    Rally in Kalamazoo, MI

November 3: Meet with Wyoming GOP leadership & delegates in Cheyenne, WY

November 4: Rally in Missoula, MT
                    Town Hall in Sandpoint, ID
                    Rally in Spokane, WA

November 5: Knock doors in Reno, NV
                    Fundraiser in Reno, NV

November 6: Rally in Carson City, NV
                    Rally in Gardnerville, NV

November 7: Rally in Modesto, CA
                    Rally in Pleasanton, CA
                    Rally in San Jose, CA

November 8: Rally in Las Vegas, NV w/ Gov. Johnson
                    Rally in Phoenix, AZ w/ Gov. Johnson
                    Rally in Albuquerque, w/ Gov. Johnson

November 9: Rally in El Paso, TX w/ Clint Eastwood
                    Rally in Lubbock, TX
                    Rally in Amarillo, TX

November 10-14: Return home; debate prep

November 15: Rally in Beaumont, TX
                      Rally in Lafayette, LA
                      Rally in New Orleans, LA w/ Pat Buchanan

November 16: Rally in Jackson, MS
                      Rally in Hattiesburg, MS
                      Rally in Biloxi, MS

November 17: Rally in Mobile, AL
                      Rally in Pensacola, FL
                      Rally in Montgomery, AL

November 18: Rally in Birmingham, AL
                      Rally in Atlanta, GA
                      Rally in Macon, GA
                      Rally in Savannah, GA

November 19: Rally in Jacksonville, FL
                      Rally in Gainesville, FL
                      Rally in Tallahassee, FL

November 20: Rally in Charleston, SC w/ Gov. Sanford
                      Rally in Columbia, SC w/ Gov. Sanford
                      Rally in Greenville, SC w/ Gov. Sanford

November 21-25: Thanksgiving weekend; no active events

November 26: Rally in Roanoke, VA w/ Pat Buchanan
                      Rally in Charlottesville, VA w/ Pat Buchanan
                      Rally in Winchester, VA w/ Pat Buchanan

November 27: Rally in Fairfax, VA w/ Sen. Allen
                      Rally in Richmond, VA w/ Sen. Allen
                      Rally in Norfolk, VA w/ Sen. Allen

November 28: Town Hall in Duluth, MN
                      Rally in St. Cloud, MN
                      Campaign Office Opening in St. Paul, MN
                      Town Hall in Rochester, MN

November 29: Town Hall in Fort Dodge, IA
                      Town Hall in Waterloo, IA
                      Town Hall in Marshalltown, IA
                      Town Hall in Des Moines, IA

November 30: Rally in Grand Rapids, MI
                      Rally in Lansing, MI
                      Rally in Saginaw, MI

With Ron Paul's recent rise in the polls, his campaign is flush with cash, volunteers and endorsements, and the campaign is putting them to good use. More campaign offices have been opened, more voter contacts are being made, and Ron Paul himself has opened a new front in the campaign, spending more than a week travelling across the South, from Louisiana to Virginia. This area had recently been put off by the campaign, but now they believe they have a serious chance to either win these states or win enough delegates in them to establish Paul as a frontrunner. The campaign has also employed many surrogates, including Senator George Allen. The primary field is continually being changed and developed with the rise of Ron Paul.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2020, 10:34:58 AM »

RON PAUL DEBATE ANSWERS

Opening Statement: Good evening everyone, thank you for watching, and thank you CNN for hosting tonight’s show. You know, voting is just around the corner. A few weeks from now, people in Iowa and New Hampshire and right here in Florida are going to make their voice heard and choose a nominee. Now, we need to ask ourselves: What do we want in a nominee? Is it experience, is it policy, or is it commitment? Well folks, if that’s what you want, I have it all. I have worked for years in Congress on behalf of Texans, and as a doctor I met with many people and heard their experiences and struggles, which has prepared me to serve. On policy, I have always held the same values, and always will. Those values, of course, being the values of our Founders: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. And when it comes to commitment, no one has worked harder, or spoken louder, or traveled farther to say what I am going to say now. Ladies and gentlemen, we need a new birth of freedom in America.

Our debt is choking us out, our politicians continue to legislate every aspect of our lives, the bureaucracy is so overgrown and unaccountable, and our most basic rights are being stamped out. We must stand up against this once and for all. Folks, I have traveled to every state talking about this, and it has struck a chord. People agree with me, and that is why we’ve built a movement, an army to push back against the rising tide of big government. Will you join us?

Some have voiced concern at the possibility that some of your policies, such as the legalization of marijuana, will throw social conservatives to Donald Trump and elect the Democrats to a fifth consecutive term. How do you respond to these attacks?

Well, I’ll answer this in two parts. First of all, there should be no doubt about my conservative principles. I have always been pro-life, I support a traditional sense of marriage, I support fervently the Second Amendment, as well as the First and the whole Constitution. I support American sovereignty, and I think we need stronger border protection. If that’s not socially conservative, then I don’t know what is.

Secondly, if you’re a social conservative, or even a fiscal conservative, and are considering Donald Trump, let me talk to you for a second here. Donald Trump just isn’t conservative, and that’s the plain and truth of it. In 1999, Trump said he was “very pro-choice” on abortion. He has been a registered Democrat even recently. In 2003, a political issues website described Trump as “liberal-leaning.” Even on fiscal issues, Trump would continue to swell the debt, and grow wasteful government programs. He has been close friends with the Clinton's for years and has funded several liberal campaigns. The Republicans need a nominee who can offer a stark contrast to Clinton and Trump, and I believe, as do many, many voters, that I am the best candidate to do that.

Closing Statement: Well folks, you heard it here. Ron Paul, the unknown congressman, is suddenly rising to the top of the field. But why is that, you might ask? Because people recognize that in this moment, we can’t settle for the status quo. We need something different, something exciting, something other than Clinton/Gore/Trump. Our nominee must hold our values high, while also reaching out to other Americans, and bring together a diverse coalition. By doing this, we can win the election and bring an old and tested philosophy to a new era. We have the wind in our sails, and with your help, we can reach port together. Thank you.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2020, 02:23:07 PM »

RON PAUL AD "VALUES"

"Values. Values are what make America strong. They have guided us, protected us, and strengthened us through the centuries."

"But over the past sixteen years, our values have been undermined by our own leaders."

"With the swipe of a pen, they took away our rights, sold out our future, and intervened in our every decision. And all the while, they pushed their agenda."

"Now, people are standing up, and Ron Paul is standing with them."

"I’m Ron Paul. During my time in Congress, I’ve always stood for our American values. I’m pro-Constitution, pro-life, pro-gun, and pro-family. With your help, we can take this fight to the White House, and reverse the wrongs of the Clinton Dynasty. Will you join us?"

"I'm Ron Paul and I approve of this message."

The campaign will be airing this ad on radio, television, and online in select media markets in the following states:
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2020, 09:41:39 PM »

TRIO OF NEW RON PAUL ENDORSEMENTS

Ron Paul's campaign for president has received three new endorsements from prominent officials in states that are vital to the Paul campaign. Governors Rick Perry, Bill Weld, and Craig Benson are all supporting Ron Paul.

"With the first voting now just days away, it is important that we Republicans choose a nominee with the credentials needed to serve as an effective president. Having served as governors ourselves, we know how much work it takes to run a government. Because of this experience, we are backing Ron Paul in 2008. His values and ethics are consistent with ours, and we are confident he'll bring a new sense of direction to Washington."

The Paul campaign is relying on endorsements from critical states in their strategy to drive up enthusiasm for Ron Paul and eventually turn that enthusiasm into votes. All three governors are expected to campaign with Ron in the weeks and days leading up to the Iowa caucuses, New Hampshire Primary, and other early voting states.

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies