ABC/Washington Post: Biden +10
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:44:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  ABC/Washington Post: Biden +10
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: ABC/Washington Post: Biden +10  (Read 6650 times)
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2020, 03:28:09 PM »

Again y'all, stop arguing with SN2903. There is nothing you can say to convince him that Trump isn't going to win. If you point to any poll, either the polls are wrong because they were in 2016 (even though national polls weren't even off by that much in 2016) or it doesn't matter because Trump will go nuclear and Biden will surely be behind in September anyways. Why? Because SN2093 said so, shut up. Think Gretchen Whitmer is popular in Michigan right now? No way, SN2093 and all of his friends hate her, so she must clearly be underwater in approvals.

There is absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, that he won't adamantly refute because either his Solid levels of partisan hackery and arrogant personality won't let him admit that Trump isn't in the best shape for re-election at the moment. He's dragging this forum down and everyone trying to argue with him only makes him impossible to ignore.

Fair point.

I'm going to relentlessly mock him/make fun of him on election night if he's wrong, though.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2020, 04:49:35 PM »

Again y'all, stop arguing with SN2903. There is nothing you can say to convince him that Trump isn't going to win. If you point to any poll, either the polls are wrong because they were in 2016 (even though national polls weren't even off by that much in 2016) or it doesn't matter because Trump will go nuclear and Biden will surely be behind in September anyways. Why? Because SN2093 said so, shut up. Think Gretchen Whitmer is popular in Michigan right now? No way, SN2093 and all of his friends hate her, so she must clearly be underwater in approvals.

There is absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, that he won't adamantly refute because either his Solid levels of partisan hackery and arrogant personality won't let him admit that Trump isn't in the best shape for re-election at the moment. He's dragging this forum down and everyone trying to argue with him only makes him impossible to ignore.

Fair point.

I'm going to relentlessly mock him/make fun of him on election night if he's wrong, though.

I suspect that line will form early.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2020, 05:56:38 PM »

Fair point.

I'm picturing that scene from 'Airplane.'
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2020, 05:57:39 PM »

Fair point.

I'm picturing that scene from 'Airplane.'

Lol you beat me too it, I was about to link that scene.

One of the funniest movies of all time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies