ME- Victory Geek (D): Gideon +9 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:53:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  ME- Victory Geek (D): Gideon +9 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME- Victory Geek (D): Gideon +9  (Read 2802 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: May 28, 2020, 08:58:10 AM »

Did anyone bother to read the results? This is one of the worst and laziest polls I've seen. It has Gideon doing better in the 2nd district than the 1st, and a 45 point age gap... a 45 point age gap between the Collins leading Gideon by 26 points with <30's and Gideon leading by 19 with >65's. The worst offender - no education breakdown, AT ALL. No presidential poll to compare/contrast. etc. It may as well be a fake poll.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 09:44:57 AM »

Did anyone bother to read the results? This is one of the worst and laziest polls I've seen. It has Gideon doing better in the 2nd district than the 1st, and a 45 point age gap... a 45 point age gap between the Collins leading Gideon by 26 points with <30's and Gideon leading by 19 with >65's. The worst offender - no education breakdown, AT ALL. No presidential poll to compare/contrast. etc. It may as well be a fake poll.

You’re reading way too much into crosstabs.

That's your response? I'm trying to display how bad it's overall quality is to people who clearly believe any poll without reading it. This is not a bias problem but a credibility problem. It should be disregarded, completely. I can't believe I'm getting called out for being too detail-driven on a no life forum like this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies