Olawakandi vs BushOklahoma (aka Bushie) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:27:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Olawakandi vs BushOklahoma (aka Bushie) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for? Who would win?
Olawakandi / Olawakandi

Olawakandi / BushOklahoma

BushOklahoma / Olawakandi

BushOklahoma / BushOklahoma

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Olawakandi vs BushOklahoma (aka Bushie)  (Read 1013 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: May 26, 2020, 11:57:48 PM »

OC, and it's a mistake to think Bushie was "beloved by everyone".
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 01:31:35 PM »

Tbf my take was that Bushie was the "beloved forum institution" of the day, not too unlike OC today? (though the reasons to be beloved forum institutions are very different of course).

Tbh I wonder how different this poll would look like if done in AAD (where most of the Bushie fans reside now)

Bushie was a punching bag. Update--and I'm saying this as someone who had a certain fascination with it myself, and who now regrets that--was basically a way for the rest of the forum to feel better about their own lives in comparison to the absolute hash he consistently made of his. He wasn't a very good person either; he was lazy to an extent that beggars the imagination and he tried to rope his own parents into an MLM scam.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 11:20:58 PM »

Tbf my take was that Bushie was the "beloved forum institution" of the day, not too unlike OC today? (though the reasons to be beloved forum institutions are very different of course).

Tbh I wonder how different this poll would look like if done in AAD (where most of the Bushie fans reside now)

Bushie was a punching bag. Update--and I'm saying this as someone who had a certain fascination with it myself, and who now regrets that--was basically a way for the rest of the forum to feel better about their own lives in comparison to the absolute hash he consistently made of his. He wasn't a very good person either; he was lazy to an extent that beggars the imagination and he tried to rope his own parents into an MLM scam.

Bushie has become a teacher in San Antonio, and a kindergarten one at that, and he's plunkered himself down with at least 15 hours of standardized BS tests to get that certification, and that's not counting all the other BS hoops that are jumped through to teach in Texas.

That's a f&*k-ton more than much of Atlas have done with their lives.

I didn't know that. Good for him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies