Ishan For House: Why you should vote for Joe Clark in the 1976 PC's Leadership Election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:18:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ishan For House: Why you should vote for Joe Clark in the 1976 PC's Leadership Election
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ishan For House: Why you should vote for Joe Clark in the 1976 PC's Leadership Election  (Read 116 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 23, 2020, 08:01:30 PM »

First of all, Joe Clark's a red tory, and he's young. He's 36. He's like all of us, and he was a political science teacher and journalist before being elected to Parliament.

But Flora MacDonald has more experience...

She isn't leading, and she's a flop.

I consider my self to be french so Brian Mulroney's my guy and he's also 36

He's spent way too much money on the campaign.

I heard that Paul Hellyer is a former Liberal so he can be moderate

He attacked Red Tories for being too centrist when he was a Liberal.

In conclusion, this is why all of you should vote for Joe Clark delegates!

Ishan for House: A Voice for All

On the Issues:

Assault Rifle Ban

I oppose the ban and I support the right to bear arms and I support mental health checks on guns.

Universal Basic Income

I support the Universal Basic Income as it can help the economy and with times like this, where the unemployment rate is almost 20%, in order for people to buy food.

A New Deal

I support a New Deal to lower the unemployment after the Coronavirus is over, and a New Deal will bring Union jobs to many Americans, and rebuild areas left behind by the modern era.

China

We should break relations with the People's Republic of China and recognize the Republic of China, and we should put sanctions on the PRC. (I know that the President has to decide recognizing countries.)

Saudi Arabia

We should sanction Saudi Arabia and the House of Saud for causing 9/11 and funding terrorist organizations.

Hungary

We should sanction Hungary for being a illiberal democracy and suspending parliament until the state of emergency is over.

I will bring more issues in the following days and you should vote for Joe Clark!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies