June 2020 Federalist Party Convention (Adjourned) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:11:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  June 2020 Federalist Party Convention (Adjourned) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: June 2020 Federalist Party Convention (Adjourned)  (Read 8957 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: May 27, 2020, 05:29:50 AM »

Requesting the Federalist Party's endorsement for President.

Now is not the time for us to get hung up on petty feuds. Let's stick with proven leadership, and we can work together to get Atlasia through the coronavirus crisis and to a better future with a pragmatic approach.

I agree with the president. So could you please get the memo and run someone for president. Otherwise you might end up having to defend President Pericles in his reelection Tongue

Now seriously even in the dark times of 2015 or 2012 the right managed to run someone for president. In many cases those tickets actually did better than Koopa (who does not really count as a right wing ticket in fact)  or the AZ/RC combo

If the right of early 2015 and the right of 2011-2012 were able to consistently field presidential tickets, why can't the right of 2020?

Granted there is still a bit of time left for the Federalists to set up a presidential ticket and an early June entrance into the race would certainly be ok, but you should really run someone.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 03:49:38 AM »

Since my opponent has not declared for the nomination guess I will ask for the Senate endorsement for the lolz
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 07:23:50 AM »

Since my opponent has not declared for the nomination guess I will ask for the Senate endorsement for the lolz

Well I didn't last long unopposed for the nomination Tongue

Withdrawing this
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 06:31:08 PM »

I mean, irl when a party loses several landslides in a row, the party leader is the one blamed and the one who takes the fall Tongue

(Tbh I would also personally wonder whether having a big tent party is worth it electorally, surely 5-3-1 or 5-2-2 are preferrable electoral outcomes to 6-3)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 05:35:24 AM »

Something interesting to note is that there are extremely few AZ/Koopa/Siren states in Atlasia.

In fact, there are just 2 of them: West Virginia and Tennessee.

As for those 2, West Virginia was last carried by Labor in Oct 18 (WB vs Yankee). Tennessee has not been carried by Labor any time post-reset (unless Blair won it in Oct 16, the only election without a map). Last time the left won Tennessee was all the way back in Oct 15 (Griffin vs Cris)

Tbh I wonder which is the state with the longest consecutive Labor streak as well
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies