June 2020 Federalist Party Convention (Adjourned) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:42:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  June 2020 Federalist Party Convention (Adjourned) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: June 2020 Federalist Party Convention (Adjourned)  (Read 9095 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: May 23, 2020, 04:13:01 PM »

x fhtagn - Southern Attorney General, Former source of Yankee's stress, Former President, Former Vice President, Former Congresswoman, Former Federalist Party Vice Chair, probably a longer list of other former stuff I don't feel like listing. I've been in this game too long (I'm just not as old as Yankee Tongue)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 02:24:43 AM »

1. No
2. Still no.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 12:04:25 AM »

Pericles: *tries to lecture people on discord about class*

Also Pericles:
The Federalists had a chance to pick a winning ticket and didn't take it up. Sad!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 12:14:34 AM »

Never gonna happen
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 11:26:02 PM »

Nominating Providence, Rhode Island
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 10:10:47 PM »

Nominating Leesburg, VA, a visit to NOVA could do the Feds well

Why am I not surprised you are recommending a place in the richest county in the country...
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 10:35:21 PM »

Nominating Leesburg, VA, a visit to NOVA could do the Feds well

Why am I not surprised you are recommending a place in the richest county in the country...

It's more so that Loudoun County is representative of the fiscon soclib voters that you need to win.

You are not a Federalist. Your out of touch advice and your nominations aren't accepted here.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 08:39:12 PM »
« Edited: July 01, 2020, 09:15:16 PM by fhtagn »

Chair:
1. Yankee
2. Preffing non-Federalists (including one of the worst) above actual Federalist candidates for upcoming elections disqualifies you from being anywhere close to becoming the party's chair. You don't even deserve a pref...

Vice Chair:
LouisvilleThunder

Convention Cities:
1. Providence, RI
2. Charlottesville, VA
3. Conservative, Kansas

July Offices:

Southern Governor:
abstain

Southern Chamber:
1. tmthforu94
2. Jessica
3. Spark

Lincoln Governor:
1. ReaganClinton

Lincoln Council:
1. Brother Jonathan
2. None of the other options deserve Federalist endorsement
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2020, 10:16:39 PM »

2. Preffing non-Federalists (including one of the worst) above actual Federalist candidates for upcoming elections disqualifies you from being anywhere close to becoming the party's chair. You don't even deserve a pref...

I'm sorry? Which candidate was it that was a non-Federalist?

BTW, there were three choices...I ranked them in order of my preference, as the process allows for.  You had your vote, and I had mine.  If I made a mistake, it was mine alone.  Unless you're whipping votes in a major election, and/or designated as the whip, don't tell me (although you may suggest) how to vote.  And get off your high horse. 

If you are trying to lead the party as a true conservative, throwing a preference to S019 is no way to do it. If you wanted to lead the party, I shouldn't have to tell you not to vote for him.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 08:10:58 AM »

I'm sorry? Which candidate was it that was a non-Federalist?

BTW, there were three choices...I ranked them in order of my preference, as the process allows for.  You had your vote, and I had mine.  If I made a mistake, it was mine alone.  Unless you're whipping votes in a major election, and/or designated as the whip, don't tell me (although you may suggest) how to vote.  And get off your high horse.  

If you are trying to lead the party as a true conservative, throwing a preference to S019 is no way to do it. If you wanted to lead the party, I shouldn't have to tell you not to vote for him.

I still have quite a few conservative views. For instance, I'm in favor of curfews, opposed to drug legalization, in favor of sin taxes, etc. Also it's irrelevant to Atlasia, but I'm still quite right-wing on foreign policy. I'm also opposed to marijuana legalization, which I know is a big issue on the right. I'm not this extreme leftist that you think I am, I think we still have enough crossover between our views, for me to be a viable candidate for your endorsement.

Just about everything you listed has nothing in common with the vast majority of the Atlasian right.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2020, 11:40:19 PM »

I challenge that blanks and abstains are counted as no's, for the purpose of counting, I'd prefer that the chair does not count them at all, and only counts those who voted. If the current count stands, I am looking into additional actions that can be taken. Another proposed remedy is to hold a do-over vote for the positions in question.

What you prefer is irrelevant. Go find something better to do with your time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies