June 2020 Federalist Party Convention (Adjourned) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:55:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  June 2020 Federalist Party Convention (Adjourned) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: June 2020 Federalist Party Convention (Adjourned)  (Read 8997 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« on: May 29, 2020, 08:14:13 PM »

I submissively humbly request the Federalist endorsement for Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia.

If elected, I pledge to switch back to being a conservative again. If not, I will become more and more radically left-wing until I obliterate this country. It is in your hands.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 12:21:34 AM »

Wow, completely ignoring my VERY SINCERE CAMPAIGN for the Federalist endorsement for Vice President! This convention is a disaster! Withdrawing my request for an endorsement -- Mr. HCP and I can lose plenty fine without your help!
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 12:58:08 AM »

Wow, completely ignoring my VERY SINCERE CAMPAIGN for the Federalist endorsement for Vice President! This convention is a disaster! Withdrawing my request for an endorsement -- Mr. HCP and I can lose plenty fine without your help!

Don't have to be ashamed of the car I drive. I am just happy to be here, happy to be alive. And it don't matter if your by my side, I'm satisfied.

Tickets are nominated together and are elected together. What am I suppose to do when one rejects and the other requests? Vice Presidents are not separately elected (not for lack of trying on my part) and the Presidential candidate thus is the one I decided to roll with.

What's that? Sorry, can't hear you over the cries of the DELEGATES who want their leaders chosen by PEOPLE, not POLITICIANS. The system is "RIGGED!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies