John Dalton (FED-NY) for Lincoln Legislature
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:41:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  John Dalton (FED-NY) for Lincoln Legislature
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John Dalton (FED-NY) for Lincoln Legislature  (Read 921 times)
Balsanator03
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 29, 2020, 05:02:35 PM »
« edited: May 29, 2020, 09:57:37 PM by Balsanator03 »

Welcome. I am John Dalton, an Atlas newbie, and Atlas Conservative that plans on running for the Governorship in Lincoln.

As I am new, I would love to learn the ropes of this. Is there a party forum?

Second of all, if any of you here are in MEC, AGS, or MGI and are in this... please help me out! LOL

Formal announcement kickoff rally soon.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 05:49:20 PM »

I think there is a private Federalist forum but I think it does not get much use lol.

The main platform for off-site organizing nowadays is Discord from what I can tell, with Private Messages sometimes seeing some action.

I can confirm we have a Labor Party Discord chat, but I can't tell you anything more about it Tongue (nor invite you to it of course). Pretty sure there is a Federalist one as well, though I obviously don't get access to that one.
Balsanator03
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 09:51:04 PM »
« Edited: May 29, 2020, 09:58:19 PM by Balsanator03 »

Dalton for Lincoln Legislature Announcement
Attendance: 5,059

Hello New York! Feels great to be here on such a great evening with such great people. It is with great pleasure that I announce my candidacy to be in the Chamber of Deputies in the next election in June!

Lincoln needs a leader who will fight for common sense reforms that will help all aspects of our great state. I grew up in this county, attended elementary and high school here, and worked here for a time. I know what New York needs, and I know what Lincoln needs!

I attended education here, as I stated before. I attended a school that was built in the 1950s during the Cold War era of our nation's history. It still has a bomb shelter in one of its computer labs, and more. Under the poor leadership of its Board of Education, it has been barely renovated and modernized since. It floated a $3,000,000 bond that has yet to be effectively used. Science labs are outdated and dirty. The school is overcrowded. We need someone who will help being a strong education to our students, which make up 25 percent of the United States' population, especially since Lincoln hosts more than 30 million Americans, 10 million approximately are students.

As a Deputy, I will propose legislation to cap the total amount of students allowed in schools, and provide funding for the modernization of schools and construction of new schools where Lincoln's population trends will be increasing, too much for the current district to maintain.

As a Deputy, I will also fight for a fair tax bracket for the lower and middle classes, the backbone of our nation. We need to do the same for small businesses. We need to elect leaders who will represent the small business owners, and the middle and lower class workers working for a living!

As a Deputy, I will fight for a whole bunch of other things. I will go through my plans vividly throughout our campaign. This campaign is about bringing fair representation to the Chamber of Deputies, and to make sure the middle and lower classes are represented with the best of their elected officials' abilities. I hope to be that elected official that will help to truly make our nation a greater place.

Thank you for joining me tonight and I will see you tomorrow! VOTE DALTON FOR LINCOLN!
Balsanator03
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 10:42:25 AM »

Dalton for Lincoln Council Rally
Attendance: 5,059
Topic: Lincoln's Economy

Hello Pennsylvania! How are you today? Good, I hope! Feels great to be here with such great people!

I am sure many of you know that Billy Joel wrote a song about you fine people here years ago, literally called "Allentown". The song's lyrics talked about the economic fortune that was advertised here in Allentown, and then the reality shows that the economy here has been in decline for years. Mass amounts of people here alone were laid off and forced to rely on unemployment benefits the government gave them. Not much has been done to bring jobs back to areas of our nation like this.

I have many plans that can be brought to the table if elected in the legislature.

First, I would fight for low taxes on small businesses statewide. More money in their pockets will lead to more money for employment.

Second, I would propose legislation to help improve our aging infrastructure, and improve our environment that will bring thousands upon thousands of jobs to the good people like you that were forced into unemployment.

I know Allentown was known for its coal industry, and there's a chance it may never recover the way it was before. However, we can still bring jobs, bring success to all of you in many alternate methods. From environment to infrastructure, there are many areas that need hard-working people like you to help operate.

We need strong leadership in Lincoln. Leadership that will fight for the middle class and lower class workers, and bring fair representation to the Lincoln government. VOTE DALTON FOR LINCOLN COUNCIL!
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 04:12:12 PM »

Strongly endorsed! I like seeing new people join and dare to take the plunge into Atlasian politics.
Balsanator03
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 05:16:41 PM »

Strongly endorsed! I like seeing new people join and dare to take the plunge into Atlasian politics.

Thank you for the endorsement!
Balsanator03
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 06:55:52 PM »

Dalton for Lincoln Council Ad
Aired in all of Lincoln

Not satisfied with your or your children's educations? Are your schools outdated and have useless and unworkable technology?

Dalton's Plan:
-Propose legislation to help modernize and construct new and modern schools in areas that need them
-Propose legislation to help make Boards of Education more transparent to the public
-Propose legislation to prevent overcrowding in schools

With his plans in place, Lincoln's education system will succeed and flourish! That's why we need to elect John Dalton to the Lincoln Council!

Vote Dalton!

Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2020, 07:47:06 PM »

Endorsed. All the best I hope you can Make Lincoln Great Again.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2020, 07:50:18 PM »

Endorsed. All the best I hope you can Make Lincoln Great Again.

Going to paraphrase some words from Hillary Clinton, but Lincoln was already great and Lincoln has always been great!

Anyways it's nice to see newbies getting involved, and welcome to the race!
Balsanator03
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2020, 08:20:49 PM »

Thanks for the welcome.

While I cannot confirm if Lincoln was always great, I think we both agree necessary reforms are needed in Lincoln, as does America as a whole.
Balsanator03
Rookie

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2020, 11:10:24 AM »

Dalton for Lincoln Council Rally
Attendance: 5,104
Topic: Environment

Hello Ohio! How are you today? Good, I hope! Feels great to be out here in the Midwest portion of our nation and state of Lincoln!

Today I come here to talk about climate change. This shouldn't be a partisan issue, with the right denying its existence and the left taking to harsh a motion to do something about it. We need to enact plans that we can get passed and signed with bipartisanship.

I come here to talk to you about my plans to incentivize renewable energy sources. If we can make it affordable to the public to power homes and offices, as well as businesses and such, we can bring our carbon footprint down tenfold.

However, we must look at some consequences if we enact this legislation. Hard-working people in the coal industry could be laid off, like in Allentown where I spoke yesterday. In my plan, which will call for the construction of solar and wind farms, there will be opportunities for jobs to help construct these farms. This can level the playing field for our economy while trying to improve our environment.

We can bring the required change to our state as well as our nation together. All you need to do is exercise your right to vote and VOTE DALTON FOR LINCOLN COUNCIL! Thank you for having me today!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2020, 11:16:50 AM »

It is always good to see new folks jump in and run active campaigns - endorsed!!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2020, 11:30:44 AM »

It is always good to see new folks jump in and run active campaigns - endorsed!!

Indeed it is, and likewise endorsed.
Fmr. Representative Encke
Encke
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2020, 12:40:14 PM »

Endorsed! You're running a great campaign so far!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2020, 03:02:13 PM »

Happy to have new people running for office in the great region of Lincoln, endorsed.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 01:32:10 AM »

This is a stunningly high-energy campaign, just the type that our great region deserves in its august council. Keep up the good work!

Fully endorsed!
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2020, 08:40:10 PM »

Endorsed!
Balsanator03
Rookie

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2020, 07:44:44 PM »

Apologize for the brief inactivity. Will try to be more active this weekend. Busy currently!
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.35

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2020, 04:15:35 PM »

Very much endorsed!
Balsanator03
Rookie

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2020, 09:37:44 PM »

Hi.