WA (PPP) - Biden +22 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:00:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  WA (PPP) - Biden +22 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WA (PPP) - Biden +22  (Read 2793 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: May 22, 2020, 09:19:57 PM »

These polls showing Biden winning by historical numbers in traditionally blue states are very interesting.

And not surprising to me. Democrats haven't hated any Republican candidate this much in a long, long time if ever. In 2016 a lot of them stayed home or protest voted, thinking either he couldn't win or that it wouldn't be so bad if he did. Not so this time.

I'm only 22 so I don't really remember politics from the Bush era, but did Democrats even hate Bush this much?

Yes (if not more so). The main difference is that social media in its current state didn't exist back then, so the daily dose of online hatred was largely confined to places like DU, DailyKos & Atlas Forum back then, which meant only the Very Online, Very Political types were exposed to it. YouTube didn't start until 2005, Facebook didn't open to the public until like 2006-07 and Twitter didn't begin taking off until like 2008-09. Obama was the first true "Online Candidate" for this reason.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies