WA (PPP) - Biden +22 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:34:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  WA (PPP) - Biden +22 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WA (PPP) - Biden +22  (Read 2752 times)
Yoda
United States

« on: May 22, 2020, 04:18:08 PM »

It's so nice to see a democrat running up Obama-in-'08 kind of numbers in blue states again.

Not that I ever thought trump had a good chance to do so in the first place, but #'s like these along with the recent polls showing high single digit to low double digit national leads for Biden should completely crush any hope the trump campaign had of "expanding the map" to Clinton states that were close in '16 like MN, NM, NV and NH. Indeed, the opposite is true; Biden is expanding the map into trump states like TX, OH, IA and GA.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 05:28:03 PM »

These polls showing Biden winning by historical numbers in traditionally blue states are very interesting.

And not surprising to me. Democrats haven't hated any Republican candidate this much in a long, long time if ever. In 2016 a lot of them stayed home or protest voted, thinking either he couldn't win or that it wouldn't be so bad if he did. Not so this time.

I'm only 22 so I don't really remember politics from the Bush era, but did Democrats even hate Bush this much?

I hated Bush, but nothing even remotely close to how much I despise trump. I was literally saying to my sister the other day that I'd give my right arm to have Bush instead of trump these past 4 years b/c he wouldn't be nearly as bad.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies