Most interesting poster? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:58:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Most interesting poster? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Most interesting poster?  (Read 1402 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: May 21, 2020, 05:22:20 PM »

OK, it's really hard to pick one person (other than OC, as the OP rightfully said).

For example, I've always found Al to be quite an interesting character due to his knowledge, range of interests and wit. Sadly he's keeping somewhat a lower profile nowadays, but is fortunately still around unlike Hash, who's another great mind with equally great sense of humor.

Virginia is definitively among the most interesting minds I've encountered, both on- and offline, having a pleasure of discussing a wide range of topics with her and he grasps on things can blow you out of the water.

Mechaman, Dallasfan (both RIP) and Lumine are the people I had most "creative" fun with, working on games and stories. Never had enough of them.

There are more, obviously, but by mentioning all I'd undermine the purpose of the question even more, given I've already names 6 Tongue)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 05:48:03 AM »

kljackson, easily.  Never read a post of his that wasn't thought provoking.

He's the only Atlas user in history that never made a bad post.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 04:57:43 PM »

Dule is certainly an interesting character. I mean, he did manage to make what are essentially self-centered memes, and yet everybody seems to like them. That's quite an achievement.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies