Reuters: Biden +6
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:16:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Reuters: Biden +6
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reuters: Biden +6  (Read 1455 times)
BlueGrassKentuckian
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 27, 2020, 08:47:10 PM »

Biden 45
Trump 39

Ipsos/Reuters: https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2020-05/2020_reuters_tracking_-_core_political_coronavirus_tracker_05_27_2020.pdf
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 08:54:19 PM »

Biden collapsing, RIP.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 11:02:58 PM »

40 million people out of work and Trump is only down 4-5 in the average of polls. Wait till the economy picks up in the next few months. Trump will be leading. The polls are basically showing a generic democrat not Biden. The more voters learn about Biden the worse he will do. He has been hiding in the basement for 2 months.

Democrats should be absolutely panicked right now that Trump is so competitive with such a bad economy.
Lisa's voting Biden
LCameronAL
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.75, S: -3.83

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 11:05:00 PM »

Democrats should be absolutely panicked right now
Says increasingly nervous hack for the 10th time this year.
Panda Express

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 11:10:36 PM »
« Edited: May 27, 2020, 11:14:16 PM by Panda Express »

40 million people out of work and Trump is only down 4-5 in the average of polls. Wait till the economy picks up in the next few months. Trump will be leading. The polls are basically showing a generic democrat not Biden. The more voters learn about Biden the worse he will do. He has been hiding in the basement for 2 months.

Democrats should be absolutely panicked right now that Trump is so competitive with such a bad economy.

Maybe, although a lot of unemployed people aren't really hurting right now seeing as how they are getting that extra $600 a week unemployment booster. IIRC that's due to expire in July

Which is worse for the citizenry I wonder

1. 15% unemployment rate with $600 a week bonus and expectation you'll be working again (situation now)
2. 8% unemployment rate with nothing (situation in November)
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2020, 11:14:14 PM »

SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2020, 11:14:34 PM »
« Edited: May 27, 2020, 11:19:33 PM by SN2903 »

Can't wait till Trump makes his epic comeback. This forum is going to be hilarious with all the naysayers and suddenly all the polls will be "junk".
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2020, 11:58:13 PM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 12:02:13 AM by 🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋 »

Greatest SenileNincompoop2903 🤡 predictions from 2018:

- John James will win (lost by 6.5% despite “5 to 1 James signs”)
- Rosendale will win
- McSally will win by 3
- Dems come 5-7 seats short of the house (dems won in a landslide in the house)
- Thought Republicans would win MT/AZ even after Election Day; completely wrong on both counts
- Whitmer won’t win
- Predicted Heller would win multiple times
- Predicted the black community was turning away from dems en masse (dems did better among black people in 2018)

The only thing impressive about SN2903 is how he managed to survive in his life with 20% of the brain capacity of a hedgehog
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2020, 11:59:39 PM »

- Rosendale will win
- McSally will win by 3
- Thought Republicans would win MT/AZ even after Election Day; completely wrong on both counts
- Whitmer won’t win

The only thing impressive about SN2903 is how he managed to survive in his life with 20% of the brain capacity of a hedgehog

You apologize to all hedgehogs, now!
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2020, 01:32:51 AM »

If Trump were to lose by 6, which is not too far off, you realize it would be close to a 2008-level defeat?
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2020, 05:21:10 AM »

WTF is gonna take for these online pollsters to just PUSH people into at least a lean category, JFC
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2020, 06:42:25 AM »

I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize this is a parody account.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2020, 07:20:01 AM »

Can't wait till Trump makes his epic comeback. This forum is going to be hilarious with all the naysayers and suddenly all the polls will be "junk".

Hilary was winning by the same margin, but she only lost her lead when the Comey letter came out.  The Reade allegations were discredited and Hunter Biden allegations arent nearly as bad as Benghazi and Trump is corrupted as well, this time
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2020, 08:53:47 AM »

Trump is consistently running behind in national polls--and state polls reflect this as well.  On top of this, current polling indicates a bloodbath for Republican Senate incumbents.  Gardner is down nearly 20, Collins (new poll) shows her down by 9, and McSally is down by large margins as well.  Add Tillis (and even Daines and Ernst) to this mix, and that's a comfortable Democratic win in the Senate.

The Republican operatives seem to understand that disaster is looming.  They understand that the economy is not likely to come back anytime soon and that this is going to create political nightmares.  They are placing resources in states like OH and IA--places that they must absolutely hold to have a chance.

There is a concept called reality--and it appears that neither you nor Trump know what it's about.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2020, 09:45:24 AM »

- Rosendale will win
- McSally will win by 3
- Whitmer won’t win
- Predicted the black community was turning away from dems en masse (dems did better among black people in 2018)

Most of the house races in 2018 were incredibly competitive. I wasn't wrong by much in the House and in the Senate I was mostly right. James only lost because he had no RNC backing which he does this time. I got 2016 almost all correct.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2020, 09:48:39 AM »

lol "epic comeback"
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2020, 09:49:17 AM »

- Rosendale will win
- McSally will win by 3
- Whitmer won’t win

Most of the house races in 2018 were incredibly competitive. I wasn't wrong by much in the House and in the Senate I was mostly right. James only lost because he had no RNC backing which he does this time. I got 2016 almost all correct.

"Almost" -- what did you get wrong in 2016?
tagimaucia

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2020, 10:04:56 AM »

- Rosendale will win
- McSally will win by 3
- Whitmer won’t win

Is this performance art? For the Dems to have come up "5-7 seats short" in the house they would have had to do about 5-6% worse in the house popular vote than they actually did.  This would be like predicting in 2016 that Hillary would win by 8% or Trump by 4% and claiming that you came close.
tagimaucia

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2020, 10:17:34 AM »

Also, do you really believe that "with RNC backing" John James would have done a full SEVEN points better?!
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2020, 11:21:08 AM »

I got 2016 races almost perfect, was only wrong on WI, although I made that prediction not here but on a different forum, a few days before the election. I didn't visit this forum prior to the election. In 2018 i got all senate races right, but the margins were a bit off, so i didn't win this forum prediction's countest. I got lucky though with FL and AZ. I'm almost sure i will be way off in 2020, because this streak won't last. I have to know the environment yet, so my predictions are worthless. I might be correct on the trends, like AZ going way left than WI, but both states can go D, it's something i don't know yet, because oct / nov is too far away.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2020, 06:37:14 PM »

lol "epic comeback"

His delusional tendencies are somehow getting increasingly more embarrassing. He isn't wrong that things could change in this election, but he shouldn't be so convinced that those changes will necessarily wholly benefit Trump. It's a major lapse in logic.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies