This Once Great Movement Of Ours (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:15:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  This Once Great Movement Of Ours (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This Once Great Movement Of Ours  (Read 151577 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 08, 2020, 11:00:41 AM »

I see that the mods are Labour fans.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 05:47:13 PM »

but I didn't get to see the hot takes from you and the two others, how is that a favor?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 06:42:41 PM »

again, I didn't get to see, because the mods deleted everything.  For reasons that have become even more confusing now.  I had assumed the responses were just insults and the mods found the small hijack too distracting, but you're telling me they were just informative...well that's odd.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 07:24:49 AM »

again, I didn't get to see, because the mods deleted everything.  For reasons that have become even more confusing now.  I had assumed the responses were just insults and the mods found the small hijack too distracting, but you're telling me they were just informative...well that's odd.

Simply making a statement that "Labour hates Jews" is trolling, and not the purpose of this thread.
I didn't say that, I asked if they still did.  As they did just a few months ago, I thought it was a reasonable question.  Apparently it's not and magically, Labour totally loves Jews now and there totally isn't still a problem.  Right?

I guess the question now is....where did all the left learning bigots go?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 10:28:49 PM »

Simply making a statement that "Labour hates Jews" is trolling, and not the purpose of this thread.
I didn't say that, I asked if they still did.  As they did just a few months ago, I thought it was a reasonable question.  Apparently it's not and magically, Labour totally loves Jews now and there totally isn't still a problem.  Right?

I guess the question now is....where did all the left learning bigots go?

Are Libertarians still happy letting babies starve to death?
what do some other libertarians saying some strange things about their kids have to do with...well, anything?  wait, is that supposed to be a "gotcha"?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 07:39:52 AM »

Given that this thread was ignored for yesterday's events
the sacking of yet another high ranking racist?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies