HB 24-01: Small Business Tax Cut Act (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:16:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 24-01: Small Business Tax Cut Act (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HB 24-01: Small Business Tax Cut Act (Failed)  (Read 1664 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: May 06, 2020, 11:13:30 PM »

Capping deductions is a bad idea, many hardworking families rely on these deductions, especially here in the Northeast, I will be very disappointed if this is passed, as written.

30,000 is a pretty large threshold though

The average deduction is above that in much of Northern New Jersey: https://patch.com/new-jersey/manasquan/report-says-trump-tax-cut-hurt-nj-heres-how

This bill is basically a declaration of economic warfare on much of the Northeast

Hurting NJ is a good thing.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:27:00 PM »

Capping deductions is a bad idea, many hardworking families rely on these deductions, especially here in the Northeast, I will be very disappointed if this is passed, as written.

30,000 is a pretty large threshold though

The average deduction is above that in much of Northern New Jersey: https://patch.com/new-jersey/manasquan/report-says-trump-tax-cut-hurt-nj-heres-how

This bill is basically a declaration of economic warfare on much of the Northeast

Hurting NJ is a good thing.

If said "hurting VA" was "a good thing," I'd be mocked and denounced, and rightfully so. New Jersey has as much of a right to exist as any other state. Honestly, though, the only state that I could see justifiably "hurting as a good thing" is AL, given the racism that's so prevalent and pervasive there.

No it doesn't.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies