S.20.2-4: Leinad Did Dumb Things Act (Vetoed)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:26:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  S.20.2-4: Leinad Did Dumb Things Act (Vetoed)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: S.20.2-4: Leinad Did Dumb Things Act (Vetoed)  (Read 1646 times)
reagente
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.10, S: 4.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2020, 01:27:37 AM »

I'd highly recommend striking 6, Confederate status do not deserve to be respected, defacing them is a good thing

Entirely because you said this, I will now vote nay if six isn't included.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2020, 01:27:58 AM »

I'd highly recommend striking 6, Confederate status do not deserve to be respected, defacing them is a good thing

GO AWAY!

STAY IN LINCOLN WHERE YOUR JOB IS!

He doesn't have the time to do the simple job of actually keeping the noticeboard updated (one of his only jobs as speaker), yet he finds the time to constantly get into arguments in the CoD.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2020, 04:34:16 PM »

can this go for a vote?
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2020, 04:57:36 PM »

I'd highly recommend striking 8, capitalist pigs do not deserve to be respected, defacing them is a good thing
And I recommend that MB veto the bill if 8 is included. I'm not even a carpetbagger, dammit!
reagente
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2020, 03:08:28 PM »

Alright seeing as Spark's amendment was objected to by Delegate Reagente, delegates have 48 hours for a vote on the amendment. Apologies for the delay.

I did?
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2020, 08:30:10 PM »

No objection
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2020, 08:02:51 PM »

Aye
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2020, 04:32:43 PM »

Aye.
reagente
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2020, 05:27:22 PM »

aye
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2020, 03:32:56 AM »

Time for some useless holidays and far-left-leftist virtue signalling:

Quote from: EO.02
The first Friday after the fourth Thursday in November shall be known as "Capitalism Awareness Day." On that day the Southern Region will consider the damages caused by the illness that is capitalism, and everyone throughout the region is unofficially encouraged by the Leinad administration to ignore what their boss says. Being fired for offenses on this day will be officially greatly frowned upon, so will not giving employees raises.
Quote from: EO.04
The second Monday in October shall be known as "Indigenous People's Day." If we already did this, well, it will be celebrated double this time. That'll teach, uh, dead Europeans!
Quote from: EO.05
August 13th shall be known as "dfwlibertylover Day," to honor the former Governor of the Southern Region.
Quote from: EO.06
Statues of Confederate leaders in the Southern Region shall be decorated to look like popular 2000s rappers from the state the statue is in.
Quote from: EO.07
July 5th shall be known as "Freedom & Equality Day," to honor the fact that Ronald Reagan is dead.
Quote from: EO.08
The third Wednesday of every month shall be known as "Edgy Communism Wednesday." On that day the capital building of the Southern Region shall fly a hammer & sickle flag, and restaurant servers are encouraged to say "may I suggest trying: The Rich?" when taking an order.
Quote from: EO.09
December 13th shall be known as "Victims of Police Violence Awareness Day." On that day we will encourage police officers to serve and protect their community, and make sure those that don't are getting punished for their crimes. A law enforcement system is only as good as it is respected, and it will not be respected if it is abusive!

Could've done better with these, could've done better as Governor. Oh well. Time to go to bed. Love and peace, everyone!

Amended to strike EO 4 and 5. Any objections must be made within 24 hours.
Hate to be that guy but it looks like it was amended to do just the opposite of what it was supposed to: repeal 4 and 5 and keep the rest. Because the executive order page itself was actually amended and not the bill. I can't sign it in this condition.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2020, 02:03:55 AM »

Time for some useless holidays and far-left-leftist virtue signalling:

Quote from: EO.02
The first Friday after the fourth Thursday in November shall be known as "Capitalism Awareness Day." On that day the Southern Region will consider the damages caused by the illness that is capitalism, and everyone throughout the region is unofficially encouraged by the Leinad administration to ignore what their boss says. Being fired for offenses on this day will be officially greatly frowned upon, so will not giving employees raises.
Quote from: EO.04
The second Monday in October shall be known as "Indigenous People's Day." If we already did this, well, it will be celebrated double this time. That'll teach, uh, dead Europeans!
Quote from: EO.05
August 13th shall be known as "dfwlibertylover Day," to honor the former Governor of the Southern Region.
Quote from: EO.06
Statues of Confederate leaders in the Southern Region shall be decorated to look like popular 2000s rappers from the state the statue is in.
Quote from: EO.07
July 5th shall be known as "Freedom & Equality Day," to honor the fact that Ronald Reagan is dead.
Quote from: EO.08
The third Wednesday of every month shall be known as "Edgy Communism Wednesday." On that day the capital building of the Southern Region shall fly a hammer & sickle flag, and restaurant servers are encouraged to say "may I suggest trying: The Rich?" when taking an order.
Quote from: EO.09
December 13th shall be known as "Victims of Police Violence Awareness Day." On that day we will encourage police officers to serve and protect their community, and make sure those that don't are getting punished for their crimes. A law enforcement system is only as good as it is respected, and it will not be respected if it is abusive!

Could've done better with these, could've done better as Governor. Oh well. Time to go to bed. Love and peace, everyone!

Amended to strike EO 4 and 5. Any objections must be made within 24 hours.
Hate to be that guy but it looks like it was amended to do just the opposite of what it was supposed to: repeal 4 and 5 and keep the rest. Because the executive order page itself was actually amended and not the bill. I can't sign it in this condition.

Then veto, we'll revisit this very soon either way.
can you post the threads in my office when they pass?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies