Jair Bolsonaro vs. Fuzzy Bear
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:38:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Jair Bolsonaro vs. Fuzzy Bear
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Who do you vote for? (Your party in parentheses.)
Bolsonaro (D)

Bolsonaro (R)

Bolsonaro (I/third party)

Fuzzy Bear (D)

Fuzzy Bear (R)

Fuzzy Bear (I/third party)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Jair Bolsonaro vs. Fuzzy Bear  (Read 2267 times)
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2020, 10:13:14 AM »

I fail to see any appreciable difference between the two. Fuzzy Bear is simply less vulgar

I disagree, but Fuzzy is at least an American - a culture that values the sanctity of institutions and would never dream of a military coup if he loses.
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2020, 10:29:34 AM »

Easy Fuzzy Bear vote.
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2020, 11:01:05 AM »

Yeah, I can condemn the Grand Mufti of Rio de Janeiro.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2020, 07:35:57 AM »

Not in the slightest, I'd prefer him over Trump in a heartbeat too.

Bolsonaro is a far right authoritarian who wants to destroy the Amazon, he is by far one of the worst democratically elected leaders.

Bolsonaro is incredibly pro life. He is a valiant defender of free markets. He supports the traditional definition of marriage and natural law. He is a diehard anti communist. He has reformed Brazil's broken pension system. He has freed the gun laws of Brazil, and reduced the size of government. He is by far and wide the best President Brazil has ever had. He is a great guy and a great leader, who has supported Israel and backed America abroad. Unlike Fuzzy, who is a RINO on economic issues, Bolsonaro is the kind of strong and fighting conservative that America could do with on our own front, and I would crawl over broken glass, under fire, to vote for him.

You are literally dangerous.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2020, 12:41:10 PM »

Bolsonaro is a far right authoritarian who wants to destroy the Amazon, he is by far one of the worst democratically elected leaders.

Bolsonaro is incredibly pro life. He is a valiant defender of free markets. He supports the traditional definition of marriage and natural law. He is a diehard anti communist. He has reformed Brazil's broken pension system. He has freed the gun laws of Brazil, and reduced the size of government. He is by far and wide the best President Brazil has ever had. He is a great guy and a great leader, who has supported Israel and backed America abroad. Unlike Fuzzy, who is a RINO on economic issues, Bolsonaro is the kind of strong and fighting conservative that America could do with on our own front, and I would crawl over broken glass, under fire, to vote for him.

You are literally dangerous.

"Republicans pounce!!!!"
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2020, 12:44:27 PM »

Pro-life, unless you are indigenous.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2020, 12:16:27 AM »

Pro-life, unless you are indigenous.

Or his own hypothetical gay son.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2020, 11:52:35 AM »

The one who isn’t a blood-thirsty, world-destroying fascist.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2020, 12:36:34 PM »

Bolsonaro also said that if his son were gay he'd rather have him dead and praised use of torture during Brazil's military dictatorship. You seriously have no problem with that?
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2020, 01:51:18 PM »

Bolsonaro also said that if his son were gay he'd rather have him dead and praised use of torture during Brazil's military dictatorship. You seriously have no problem with that?

Of course I have a problem with the first statement. At the same time, it pales to me in significance when put up against Fuzzy's support of Obamacare and Bolsonaro's other excellent policy positions. As for torture, I've never had a problem with it's usage. Considering the circumstances in Brazil at the time and to some extent today, the use of torture would have certainly been justified at the time, as would have a military coup for most of the 2010s.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2020, 01:54:22 PM »

A fundamental characteristic to consider here is that most Latin American nations are incapable of true democracy for the present time, in the same way that many European nations have been for most of their history. When a people are so inclined to an inherent tyranny of the majority, it becomes necessary for courageous citizens to do all they can to safeguard the rights of the minority. While in the United States we have a political culture and a people who believe fundamentally in the principles of individual rights and limited government, when you have political cultures of statism and tyranny such as can be found in Latin America, it is an entirely different set of circumstances.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2020, 06:04:54 PM »

Of course I have a problem with the first statement. At the same time, it pales to me in significance when put up against Fuzzy's support of Obamacare

You're out of your mind, man.
Roblox

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2020, 09:32:50 PM »

Accidentally voted Bolsonaro lol. Anyway, Fuzzy Bear any day of the week.
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2020, 12:27:40 AM »

Fuzzy Bear.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies