COVID-19 Megathread 5: The Trumps catch COVID-19 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:16:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  COVID-19 Megathread 5: The Trumps catch COVID-19 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: COVID-19 Megathread 5: The Trumps catch COVID-19  (Read 266494 times)
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -6.66, S: -3.33

« on: April 20, 2020, 04:30:02 AM »

I use the average of the Corona Scanner and Worldometers numbers, and today was the lowest number of new cases in the U.S. since those horrid times way back on March 31.

Incidentally, the peak was April 9. No other day is close.

Sorry the peak is when you've the max active cases not when the disease spread faster
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 04:36:06 AM »

If you want to join in with the protesters, just make sure to work on your sign calligraphy first:

That G means something in the US?
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 08:02:55 AM »

Morning, y'all!

Went to the doctor yesterday and have been given a clean bill of health! Also volunteered to have some blood drawn that Penn will use for antibody research.  

do you did two consecutives negative test? or just clinically recovered?
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 02:20:29 PM »

Someone has more infos on the connection within Covid-19 and Kawasaki disease?
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 04:16:56 AM »

I would agree with this. Individual businesses should have the right to decide whether or not they will require customers to wear masks while on their premises, but government should not, at least to the extent of fining, jailing, or otherwise penalizing people for not wearing them.

this is crazy, if the government has not the right, the individual businesses that existing only thank to government has some right more??
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 04:18:52 AM »

Is this meant to be sarcasm? Indecent exposure could very well be construed as sexual assault. Can the same be said about mask wearing? Especially since not everyone can wear masks, aside from the other considerations attached to them? As I've made clear before, I think businesses can require their customers to wear masks, but governments should not be tying up their resources prosecuting or penalizing people over them. There are more important considerations at hand.

also spread a plague is a crime, here
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 07:06:16 PM »

The lockdown was supposed to end after the U.S. peaked. Most areas peaked one to five weeks ago. Glad there is some bipartisan agreement. 👍

of the 10 states whose data are available on worldometers only the Louisiana has peaked
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 07:15:30 PM »

That article is not the clearest thing I've ever read, but at one point it seems to be making a distinction between "asymptomatic" (someone who never gets symptoms?) and "presymptomatic" (someone who is infected and not symptomatic yet, but will be later?)

Could PQG or one of the other medical people comment on this?

agree the article is not clear but tell nothing of new, but are months that the experts tell us that asymptomatic transmissions are not a main transmission way, like are not contact with objects with the virus above, but it's possible also this transmission not common but possible,
add me to waiting the medical people comment
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 08:06:06 AM »

The sheriffs that say they won't enforce the mask requirement order, are doing a crime?
FrancoAgo
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 03:14:44 AM »

OK, but you still didn’t answer my question.  When should California have ended the lockdown?

after 8 weeks, if the lockdown was true
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies