The Acta Publica (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:50:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Acta Publica (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Acta Publica  (Read 14515 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: September 03, 2020, 11:46:42 PM »

Don't want to derail this thread, but all Lincoln legislative chamber numbers were copied exactly from IRL, so this shouldn't be causing mass chaos
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 12:47:25 AM »

Don't want to derail this thread, but all Lincoln legislative chamber numbers were copied exactly from IRL, so this shouldn't be causing mass chaos

I can assure you, these are not the RL numbers.
viii. New York: 150 members of the State Senate and 63 members of the State House of Representatives

These are the RL numbers
viii. New York: 63 members of the State Senate and 150 members of the State House of Representatives

Yeah I became aware that they were switched afterwards, and have an amendment to fix that (and some other minor fixes) on the floor, right now
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 12:51:44 AM »

I can assure you, these are not the RL numbers.
viii. New York: 150 members of the State Senate and 63 members of the State House of Representatives

These are the RL numbers
viii. New York: 63 members of the State Senate and 150 members of the State House of Representatives

Yeah I became aware that they were switched afterwards, and have an amendment to fix that (and some other minor fixes) on the floor, right now

Yet you are shocked that having your legislative sizes reversed would cause mass chaos.

Well I was shocked, because I didn't realize they were reversed at first, I thought instead the issue that the NY Senate was too small, so I spent like 20 minutes crunching numbers to figure out if there was a geographic bias and then someone alerted me, that that wasn't the issue, but the issue was that the numbers were switched.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 09:29:05 PM »

Minor note that all of the old (pre June 2020) bills were consolidated into the Lincoln omnibus, so it might be better to look at that Tongue
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 11:07:11 PM »

If a public statement acknowledging LT's win is necessary, because I see no reason to take those events seriously, I'll do that. But I do agree on Spark.
Too little too late. You stood back, stood by, and fiddled while Atlasia burned. I don't want your pathetic public statement when you realize you're bound to lose your "good government voters." The insurrectionists are your base.

Respectfully I would suggest you conduct your official business, such as certifying the election results on the voting booth thread, rather than be concerned with a meme that is quickly losing its staying power.
This isn't a meme, this is a movement.

A bowel movement.

Haha very funny Roll Eyes
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 12:55:22 AM »

What's the current situation in Iran? Also what happened to the UK Election that was held in June?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies