The Acta Publica (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:16:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Acta Publica (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Acta Publica  (Read 14499 times)
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« on: February 17, 2021, 11:46:49 AM »

How has the winter weather situation compare to the real world? Is the weather as severe? Are the power issues happening?
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 11:15:23 PM »

What's the current situation in Iran? Also what happened to the UK Election that was held in June?

Will be dealing with the backlog today, that includes the UK story. Will get back to you on Iran, but I don't think - Soleimani being alive aside, and possibly the Irainian intervention in Syria being more successor - it would be that different.

I wouldn't normally ask something this minor/delicate but in view of current plans toward fopo action… is the Abe assassination canon in-game?

I'm tempted not to make it canon, but I've already spared the Ukraine from the war and that's quite a shift in terms of events. Not sure if I should constantly block atrocities (much as I come up with new ones, like in Paflagonia). Expect a final ruling with the update.
Were there any past stories on Abe's government? If he acted differently then that could make things different now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies