The Acta Publica (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:56:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Acta Publica (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Acta Publica  (Read 14525 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: December 02, 2020, 12:32:01 AM »

Can I just say how much I love that the Paflagonia storyline, begun by Kalwejt in 2016 and continued with major additions by two successive GMs, is still ongoing more than four years later? In spite of problems with activity on the party of the CG, this is a major success story for those who fought to make the game engine relevant at the ConCon and since.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 10:49:52 PM »

Excellent analysis! Obviously as you say this is not the jurisdiction of the pontifex maximus, but I hope the next comptroller general will not renege on estimates provided by previous GMs. Frémont's circa. 2017 appropriations with respect to HSR were specifically calculated to meet the cost estimate provided by then-GM AZ; it would set a very bad precedent IMO if a future CG were to retcon those estimates four years after the fact.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 08:13:40 PM »

A brutal end for Baer, but stylistically appropriate considering the original inspiration for this story.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 10:16:10 PM »

Fascinating stuff —particularly interesting that Narriman has chosen to complete Kummerspeck's term rather than reset to a full six years as Kummerspeck himself did, suggesting perhaps that he will uphold the legal legitimacy of the former regime.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 09:57:38 PM »

Sounds like Holden's stay in the loony bin hasn't helped him much, if he is delivering up takes like that!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 09:38:18 PM »

Taking sh*tposting seriously is a Pandora's box that would probably break the game if vigorously pursued, but I guess we'll see what happens.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2022, 10:06:58 PM »

If a public statement acknowledging LT's win is necessary, because I see no reason to take those events seriously, I'll do that. But I do agree on Spark.
Too little too late. You stood back, stood by, and fiddled while Atlasia burned. I don't want your pathetic public statement when you realize you're bound to lose your "good government voters." The insurrectionists are your base.

It’s a f***ing meme, lol.

We seem to have struck a nerve!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies