FL - Fox News: Biden+3
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:54:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  FL - Fox News: Biden+3
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: FL - Fox News: Biden+3  (Read 2777 times)
n1240

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 23, 2020, 05:19:29 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-april-18-21-2020-florida

Biden 46
Trump 43

April 18-21, 1004 RV

Trump approval 51/47
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 05:21:16 PM »

Trump's approval at +4 yet Biden still leads by 3!

All of you "Biden is weaker than Hillary" people want to show yourselves?
ajc0918
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 05:29:55 PM »

Florida is a must win for Trump. Biden has him on his toes.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 05:31:19 PM »
« Edited: April 23, 2020, 05:36:10 PM by KaiserDave »

+400 EV Trump landslide is truly inevitable
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 05:31:28 PM »

Thank you old people!
JRP1994

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 05:35:15 PM »

Thank the political gods that Bernie decided to double down on the "establishment can't stop us" rhetoric and pretending southern black voters didn't exist. Dems dodged a massive bullet.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 05:44:42 PM »

The main thing I'm considering is whether Trump will continue to run so much lower than his approval rating against Biden in all these battleground states.  My guess is that the reason Biden is doing so well in the horse race right now is that his favorable rating is either neutral or above water.  Let's see if it holds up when people really begin to pay attention to the campaign.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 06:00:40 PM »

The main thing I'm considering is whether Trump will continue to run so much lower than his approval rating against Biden in all these battleground states.  My guess is that the reason Biden is doing so well in the horse race right now is that his favorable rating is either neutral or above water.  Let's see if it holds up when people really begin to pay attention to the campaign.

This needs to be considered with every poll, absolutely.

That said, I still don't know if I trust Florida to vote for Biden.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 06:54:01 PM »

Florida is good for something after all..
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2020, 08:19:26 PM »
« Edited: April 23, 2020, 08:56:09 PM by giving birth to thunder »

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Joe
He is trampling malarkey from a reality TV show
He hath loosed the fateful campaign to restore America's soul
His truth is marching on
Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!
His train is rolling on!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 08:37:55 PM »

Trump isn't going to lose FL if his Approval is + 4 like this Poll is suggesting!

2018 FL Exits
Trump JA 52/48

DeSantis & Scott pulled out victories because Trumps JA was positive.

2016 FL Exits
https://edition.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls/florida/president
Clintons Favorables/Unfavorables were 45/55
Trumps Favorables/Unfavorables were 41/57

Of Course these Clown Car Pollsters from FOX don't give us the favorable/unfavorable Number for each Candidate.
n1240

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 09:01:45 PM »

Trump isn't going to lose FL if his Approval is + 4 like this Poll is suggesting!

2018 FL Exits
Trump JA 52/48

DeSantis & Scott pulled out victories because Trumps JA was positive.

2016 FL Exits
https://edition.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls/florida/president
Clintons Favorables/Unfavorables were 45/55
Trumps Favorables/Unfavorables were 41/57

Of Course these Clown Car Pollsters from FOX don't give us the favorable/unfavorable Number for each Candidate.

They do but I didn't list it in the OP.

Biden 52/43
Trump 48/49
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2020, 09:12:59 PM »

Trump was at 45/51 in the other poll, I doubt hes even stronger than his 2016 showing in FL regarding approval.
Hollywood
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2020, 09:17:21 PM »

I'm sorry.  Was Trump doing well in the Florida poll in April of 2016?  Was he doing well in the Fox News national poll in April of 2016?  I remember him being down hugely.  I've spoken to enough people to know that this race is tied in Florida.  I don't know how coronavirus is going to affect the race in November, but the way they wanted it to affect the country is backfiring big time.  I'm in Broward County.  The race is tied with Trump having a slight edge.  
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2020, 09:21:29 PM »

I'm sorry.  Was Trump doing well in the Florida poll in April of 2016?  Was he doing well in the Fox News national poll in April of 2016?  I remember him being down hugely.  I've spoken to enough people to know that this race is tied in Florida.  I don't know how coronavirus is going to affect the race in November, but the way they wanted it to affect the country is backfiring big time.  I'm in Broward County.  The race is tied with Trump having a slight edge.  
FWIW he was down 1 to Clinton in the April 2016 QPac poll and is now down 4 to Biden. Make of that what you will.
Hollywood
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2020, 09:30:15 PM »

FWIW he was down 1 to Clinton in the April 2016 QPac poll and is now down 4 to Biden. Make of that what you will.

Is this a Q-Pac poll?  Quinny had him down by like 6 to 10 in the country at this point.  Wrong. 

What did the Fox Poll of Florida have him doing in April of 2016? 
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2020, 09:48:21 PM »

Is this a Q-Pac poll?  Quinny had him down by like 6 to 10 in the country at this point.  Wrong. 

What did the Fox Poll of Florida have him doing in April of 2016? 

They didn't poll Florida in April 2016. I was referring to the Q-Pac poll that just came out a day ago and had Biden up 4, while a poll from the same time in 16 had Clinton up 1.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 09:51:18 PM »

I'm sorry.  Was Trump doing well in the Florida poll in April of 2016?  Was he doing well in the Fox News national poll in April of 2016?  I remember him being down hugely.  I've spoken to enough people to know that this race is tied in Florida.  I don't know how coronavirus is going to affect the race in November, but the way they wanted it to affect the country is backfiring big time.  I'm in Broward County.  The race is tied with Trump having a slight edge. 

Did you speak to a random sample of at least 500 people, weighted to match the state's demographics and likely turnout patterns?
Hollywood
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2020, 10:00:22 PM »

I'm sorry.  Was Trump doing well in the Florida poll in April of 2016?  Was he doing well in the Fox News national poll in April of 2016?  I remember him being down hugely.  I've spoken to enough people to know that this race is tied in Florida.  I don't know how coronavirus is going to affect the race in November, but the way they wanted it to affect the country is backfiring big time.  I'm in Broward County.  The race is tied with Trump having a slight edge. 

Did you speak to a random sample of at least 500 people, weighted to match the state's demographics and likely turnout patterns?

Yeah.  Except I had too many African Americans in my poll. 

If you want to get good at socializing and making money, speak to at least 100 people a day.  It's not hard. 

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2020, 10:58:55 PM »

I'll agree with Hollywood here, the race is a tossup and data I have seen internally with the party suggests it is very tight with probably the slightest Trump edge but even then it's tenuous at best
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2020, 12:01:18 AM »

Yeah.  Except I had too many African Americans in my poll.

I suspect anytime you have to speak to even a single African-American it's "too many".
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2020, 12:19:08 AM »

Who would have thought it was Gen X, not the Boomers, who were the real villains all along? What a plot twist!
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2020, 12:19:59 AM »

Thank the political gods that Bernie decided to double down on the "establishment can't stop us" rhetoric and pretending southern black voters didn't exist. Dems dodged a massive bullet.

The Castro comments too. My god Florida would have gone from very winnable to Titanium R with Bernie as the nominee.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2020, 12:22:32 AM »

The Castro comments too. My god Florida would have gone from very winnable to Titanium R with Bernie as the nominee.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2020, 01:04:44 AM »

More confirmation of a Tilt Biden.
Good news.
At minimum FL is a toss-up.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length