FL-GOV: If Gov. Andrew Gillum was caught, does it warrant resignation?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:31:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL-GOV: If Gov. Andrew Gillum was caught, does it warrant resignation?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Should Gov. Gillum resign?
Yes

No

Neutral

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: FL-GOV: If Gov. Andrew Gillum was caught, does it warrant resignation?  (Read 1649 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2020, 04:56:32 AM »

Remember when he pushed the old lady?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2020, 06:05:24 AM »

Yes- I don't think having an affair whilst in office warrants resigning but engaging in both prositition &  drug use is a major laspe in judgement if not anything else- if you're getting blackout drunk & require an ambulance to be called you're clearly not in a good space.

FWIW these rumours were swirlling for a while; and there's equally a chance that they'd come out in another way. Of course the risk is that doing it as Governor means it's more likely you force your staff/state police/campaign to cover it up; especially with money. (aren't like 50% of all political sex scandals uncovered or abusive because there's money involded)

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2020, 07:23:42 AM »

It would've been on the floor, so no.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2020, 12:02:22 PM »

I don't care about all the gay sex stuff, but do you really want the executive leader of a state to be making his decisions under the influence of meth? Would you be cool with Trump and Ron Paul doing coke in the Oval Office?
As long as he is effective in government passing the right policies and doesn’t get into corruption or abuse scandals of any kind, I really don’t care much.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2020, 01:01:01 PM »

I don't care about all the gay sex stuff, but do you really want the executive leader of a state to be making his decisions under the influence of meth? Would you be cool with Trump and Ron Paul doing coke in the Oval Office?
As long as he is effective in government passing the right policies and doesn’t get into corruption or abuse scandals of any kind, I really don’t care much.
I mean, if we’re talking weed, coke, and xanax than I’d be less horrified. But meth is something that rots at your mind. Trust me, I’ve seen substance abuse up close.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2020, 12:53:57 AM »

I mean, if we’re talking weed, coke, and xanax than I’d be less horrified. But meth is something that rots at your mind. Trust me, I’ve seen substance abuse up close.

Like to be fair I have a feeling at least 3 President's since 1980 have been on Xanax
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2020, 07:15:07 PM »

To be fair wasn't Obama accused of smoking crack with a gay prostitute in a hotel room. Like maybe this is the mark of great leadership

There was rumors going around about Obama having a gay affair with his college roommate. There was also rumors about Obama and Rahm Emanuel cruising gay bath houses in Chicago at night.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies