Death of the Stag - ASOIAF Game - Sign Up and OOC Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:54:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Death of the Stag - ASOIAF Game - Sign Up and OOC Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Death of the Stag - ASOIAF Game - Sign Up and OOC Thread  (Read 6299 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 17, 2020, 02:08:16 AM »

I would like to play Lord Eddard Stark, please. I’m very tempted by Tyrell, and Cersei is always fun to play, but I have never had to pretend to be honorable before.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 04:34:05 PM »

Could I get a 24 hour extension? I apologize for asking so late, but I’m waiting on a couple important PMs.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 04:05:01 PM »

I've had to make another change, after discussion. While Tyrion was lost in the Riverlands, Theon was lost in the Neck while being transported North.

I'm sorry for my errors. I hope this is the last change I'll need to make.
My apologies, but I think you misunderstood me. He wasn’t in the Riverlands to start with, so he wouldn’t be being transported North. He started out in Winterfell, and I sent him to Dreadfort, as you can see in my PM to Lumine.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 09:37:30 AM »

I have a much bigger problem with the Martell-Lannister-Tyrell alliance. I mean, that’s three Great Houses that absolutely despise each other. As it was, the Tyrell’s got two seats on the Small Council and a Queen, only doing so after Renly died. I don’t really think it’s realistic for all three of those to form an alliance when they all are huge rivals.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 08:27:40 PM »

I am at a point where I'm not sure what to do. I see the points raised by many players, in regards to character developments and structural choices I've made in the game, and I agree with a good number of them. I don't know if its appropriate to go through and overrule them, and make changes to my own decisions, at this point. Would that cause more harm than good?
I honestly don’t know.

You have every right to veto decisions or not to, and I advise you to do what you think is best. You’re a good GM, and if you really do want any further insight from any of us, feel free to PM us. It seems a little strange for us all to just answer that question, yes or no, in this thread.

Just do whatever you think you should, taking it account what’s easiest and what’s most realistic, etc.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2020, 02:17:47 AM »

I still am awaiting like 2-3 PMs, so... I’m going to wait a bit longer and see if I get a response.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 12:01:05 PM »

Is anyone missing a PM from me?
I am, for Lysa Arryn. Let me know if you didn’t get it.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2020, 12:33:19 PM »

Turn ends tomorrow night. Still missing most orders.
I will definitely have orders in tomorrow. Just need to finish a couple things up.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 01:42:21 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2020, 01:46:08 PM by Kingpoleon »

I have gone through and processed all the PMs I've received.

Wow. Interesting turn. I think some players failed to communicate with each other, which has led to some potentially serious complications. I will roll the dice and write up as soon as I can.

Not for lack of effort lol

Um, yes for lack of effort. I have half a mind to quit!

Did you really think Edmure could give a nice speech and make a coup? And, you know, not tell me, your ally?! This is the greatest set of missteps and mistakes I have ever seen. In the future, I intend to command our army with your consultation as a whole - we cannot be two heads, assuming leadership whenever we see fit. It plainly will not work, and you may have cost us the war.

I said, “Don’t attack the Reach, they seem to be staying unofficially neutral.” You attacked them. I said,
“The Westerlands are a distraction, don’t attack them.” You attacked them. I said, “The Vale is with us.” You attacked them. I’m surprised at this point you didn’t just cut off Ned Stark’s head yourself.

If you don’t like that, I can quit and you can run this war on your own. I’m tempted to anyway - every thing you did, you did without telling me, often needlessly defying me, losing men left and right. Please don’t do this again. I’ll try and fix all these messes you just made, but don’t do it again.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2020, 11:02:27 AM »

You sent me your orders after id already sent orders ffs

You made major mistakes the first turn due to inaction. I made major mistakes this turn due to overzealousness this turn, and due to shoddy communication. Let's just call it even and continue
If only we would have both sent each other our orders....
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies