Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:11:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 574071 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: June 25, 2019, 03:58:20 PM »
« edited: September 11, 2019, 05:40:36 PM by PSOL »

I, PSOL, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor in the Lincoln Council and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the idea of a rational democratic ideal as a politician in Atlasia, specifically Lincoln.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 10:07:42 PM »

I, PSOL, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Lincoln Region and the Republic of Atlasia.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 05:40:47 PM »

I, PSOL, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor in the Lincoln Council and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the idea of a rational democratic ideal as a politician in Atlasia, specifically Lincoln.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 12:41:19 PM »

I, PSOL, do solemnly affirm I will faithfully execute the office of a parliamentarian of Frémont and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Frémont and the Republic of Atlasia.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 04:40:07 PM »

I, PSOL, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of Parliament and will, to the best of my ability, serve the working class of Frémont and Atlasia on their behalf.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2023, 10:45:40 PM »

I, PSOL, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Senate, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2023, 09:41:34 PM »

I am going to have to resign due to health issues at this time. I thank everyone for their support in me finally making it to federal office after years of hard work and some off time too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies