Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:00:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 573219 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« on: August 31, 2017, 04:07:16 AM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 03:35:01 PM »

This time for the full term!

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 07:57:04 AM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 03:31:57 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 01:18:36 AM »

I hereby resign from the Atlasian House of Representatives effective immediately.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 01:21:51 AM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Region of Lincoln, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 05:17:39 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Election Administrator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 05:26:02 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 04:12:46 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Secretary of Agriculture and the Interior and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 04:13:43 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Secretary of Veterans Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 12:29:37 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 05:23:04 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Secretary of Treasury, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 03:17:09 PM »

LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 06:51:48 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2018, 03:17:44 PM »

I, Misteeer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
The term doesn't start until Thursday.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 12:00:07 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 03:55:43 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, hereby resign as Councilman from the Domestic Policy Council and render my resignation to the new POTUS.

#WalkAway #Resist!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »

LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2019, 12:00:17 PM »

LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2019, 12:05:17 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Class I Senator of the Region of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2019, 12:13:38 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the duties of the office of Councilor of Lincoln, and will to the best of my abilities preserve, protet, and defend the constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2019, 01:42:44 AM »

Folks, let me tell you, this is a glorious day in Atlasia! Some say it is the greatest ever, the greatly respected and highly regarded Harry S Truman and I have talked about this before but we were afraid of what the fake news federalist media would say. Today I announce I am resigning so we can finally merge the positions of SoIA and AG and so that the once great but today low energy dfwlibertylover can enjoy a life as a zombie labor voter.

Now some like the totally deranged(!) YT cult and the ACP (some say they are also a cult, fox and friends has reported such rumors so I consider them valid!) may detract and say that this move is low energy and a sign of the times of a conservative trifecta incoming, but let me tell you, 100 years of labor reign is incoming and it has been sealed by the rise of figures such as lyin' LouisvilleThunder and Sleepy Muadibb, some say that this federalist bench is one of the most low energy ever, but who can say?

Anyways, for the TLDR version: I hereby resign from the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs (hopefully the last time that will be said by anyone!)

Congratulations to whoever won the Lumine bet!!!
How far you've fallen...

Image link
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2019, 01:57:03 AM »

Folks, let me tell you, this is a glorious day in Atlasia! Some say it is the greatest ever, the greatly respected and highly regarded Harry S Truman and I have talked about this before but we were afraid of what the fake news federalist media would say. Today I announce I am resigning so we can finally merge the positions of SoIA and AG and so that the once great but today low energy dfwlibertylover can enjoy a life as a zombie labor voter.

Now some like the totally deranged(!) YT cult and the ACP (some say they are also a cult, fox and friends has reported such rumors so I consider them valid!) may detract and say that this move is low energy and a sign of the times of a conservative trifecta incoming, but let me tell you, 100 years of labor reign is incoming and it has been sealed by the rise of figures such as lyin' LouisvilleThunder and Sleepy Muadibb, some say that this federalist bench is one of the most low energy ever, but who can say?

Anyways, for the TLDR version: I hereby resign from the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs (hopefully the last time that will be said by anyone!)

Congratulations to whoever won the Lumine bet!!!
How far you've fallen...

Image link
It has been foretold by the Orbs that you will be the first to lose the presidential election!
Dream on girl!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2019, 02:08:26 AM »
« Edited: August 20, 2019, 02:19:04 AM by LouisvilleThunder »

Also, I just realized that you're resigning to merge the SoIA with the AG which means that Truman will take your role, and it was under Truman's illustrious leadership that Labor lost two landslide presidential Elections and it gave Atlasia what it seemed to be 100 years of Federalist domination. Talk about low energy! The chickens will come to roost in no time for Labor. I can already smell the rot of your party! Time to abandon the sinking ship!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2019, 02:28:47 AM »

Who and how was he convinced of that?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to: