Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:34:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 573053 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3075 on: July 15, 2019, 12:13:38 PM »

I, LouisvilleThunder, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the duties of the office of Councilor of Lincoln, and will to the best of my abilities preserve, protet, and defend the constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3076 on: July 15, 2019, 04:28:12 PM »

I, Poirot, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of councilor (Lincoln region) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Lincoln Region and the Republic of Atlasia.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #3077 on: July 16, 2019, 07:07:25 PM »

I, Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Supreme Court Justice, and will to the best of my abilities preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3078 on: July 22, 2019, 09:25:26 PM »

I, shua, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of Fremont Parliament and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3079 on: July 24, 2019, 09:59:07 PM »

I, PyroTheFox, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Lincoln Region and the Republic of Atlasia.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #3080 on: July 24, 2019, 09:59:13 PM »

I, DKrol, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Council of Lincoln, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and Lincoln.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #3081 on: July 24, 2019, 10:01:12 PM »

I, Peanut, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of Lincoln and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me God.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3082 on: July 24, 2019, 10:07:42 PM »

I, PSOL, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Lincoln Region and the Republic of Atlasia.
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« Reply #3083 on: July 24, 2019, 11:31:07 PM »

I, Wazza1901, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Lincoln Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #3084 on: July 25, 2019, 04:14:07 PM »

I, Ishan, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Lincoln Region and the Republic of Atlasia.
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #3085 on: July 25, 2019, 09:22:02 PM »

I, NYIndy, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Lincoln Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #3086 on: July 26, 2019, 01:38:08 AM »

I, Muaddib, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate of the southern chamber, and will to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
Elcaspar
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.13

« Reply #3087 on: July 26, 2019, 12:44:48 PM »

I, Elcaspar, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate of the Southern Chamber, and will to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Southern Region.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #3088 on: July 26, 2019, 12:51:32 PM »
« Edited: July 26, 2019, 01:48:55 PM by DeadPrez »

I, DeadPrez, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the duties of the office of Delegate of the Southern Chamber, and will to the best of my abilities preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
reagente
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.10, S: 4.96

« Reply #3089 on: July 26, 2019, 01:48:07 PM »

I, reagente, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate of the Southern Chamber, and will to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3090 on: July 26, 2019, 01:52:31 PM »

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #3091 on: July 26, 2019, 01:56:20 PM »

I, TheShadowyAbyss, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate of the Southern Chamber, and will to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
John Henry Eden
Rookie
Uganda

« Reply #3092 on: July 26, 2019, 03:28:46 PM »

I, John Henry Eden, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate of the southern chamber, and will to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #3093 on: August 11, 2019, 06:06:29 AM »

I, Ishan will resign from the Lincoln Council
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3094 on: August 19, 2019, 11:59:07 PM »

I, OneJ, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of the Southern Chamber, and will to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Lincoln Region, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3095 on: August 20, 2019, 01:31:35 AM »

Folks, let me tell you, this is a glorious day in Atlasia! Some say it is the greatest ever, the greatly respected and highly regarded Harry S Truman and I have talked about this before but we were afraid of what the fake news federalist media would say. Today I announce I am resigning so we can finally merge the positions of SoIA and AG and so that the once great but today low energy dfwlibertylover can enjoy a life as a zombie labor voter.

Now some like the totally deranged(!) YT cult and the ACP (some say they are also a cult, fox and friends has reported such rumors so I consider them valid!) may detract and say that this move is low energy and a sign of the times of a conservative trifecta incoming, but let me tell you, 100 years of labor reign is incoming and it has been sealed by the rise of figures such as lyin' LouisvilleThunder and Sleepy Muadibb, some say that this federalist bench is one of the most low energy ever, but who can say?

Anyways, for the TLDR version: I hereby resign from the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs (hopefully the last time that will be said by anyone!)

Congratulations to whoever won the Lumine bet!!!
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #3096 on: August 20, 2019, 01:36:58 AM »

Folks, let me tell you, this is a glorious day in Atlasia! Some say it is the greatest ever, the greatly respected and highly regarded Harry S Truman and I have talked about this before but we were afraid of what the fake news federalist media would say. Today I announce I am resigning so we can finally merge the positions of SoIA and AG and so that the once great but today low energy dfwlibertylover can enjoy a life as a zombie labor voter.

Now some like the totally deranged(!) YT cult and the ACP (some say they are also a cult, fox and friends has reported such rumors so I consider them valid!) may detract and say that this move is low energy and a sign of the times of a conservative trifecta incoming, but let me tell you, 100 years of labor reign is incoming and it has been sealed by the rise of figures such as lyin' LouisvilleThunder and Sleepy Muadibb, some say that this federalist bench is one of the most low energy ever, but who can say?

Anyways, for the TLDR version: I hereby resign from the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs (hopefully the last time that will be said by anyone!)

My answer: Approximately 44 days

LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3097 on: August 20, 2019, 01:42:44 AM »

How far you've fallen...

Image link
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3098 on: August 20, 2019, 01:45:38 AM »

How far you've fallen...

Image link
It has been foretold by the Orbs that you will be the first to lose the presidential election!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3099 on: August 20, 2019, 01:57:03 AM »

How far you've fallen...

Image link
It has been foretold by the Orbs that you will be the first to lose the presidential election!
Dream on girl!
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies