Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:57:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570975 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1475 on: January 31, 2014, 11:00:06 PM »

I, TheRileyKeaton, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me and Dave.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1476 on: February 01, 2014, 11:43:14 AM »

I, Torie, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Justice of the Supreme Court of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1477 on: February 04, 2014, 08:57:52 PM »

I, Napoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1478 on: February 05, 2014, 12:51:22 AM »

I, Winfield, otherwise known as Lincoln Republican, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1479 on: February 17, 2014, 02:46:51 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #1480 on: February 17, 2014, 05:07:30 PM »

I, Devin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councilor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1481 on: February 18, 2014, 11:55:19 PM »

I regretfully resign as At-Large Senator.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1482 on: February 22, 2014, 03:57:50 PM »

At some point along the way I ascended to Governor, so I should have signed in. So,

I hereby take the oath of office as Pacific Governor.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1483 on: February 25, 2014, 05:20:01 PM »

I, Jack F. Enderman, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Imperial Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Dear future readers,

I know I forgot to write in my re-election swearing in in December, but I was unemployed from January until at that time I posted this... Do I care that I didn't do it? No. But. I got booted out, so sue me for all I care... Tongue

p.s. I specified all of this in my wiki page by now, so FTR, just read the wiki page if you want more information. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jack Enderman at 5:20 PM EST on February 25, 2014.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1484 on: February 27, 2014, 12:02:14 AM »

I, cinyc, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #1485 on: February 27, 2014, 12:35:07 AM »

I, Deus Naturae, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1486 on: February 27, 2014, 06:31:36 AM »

I, SomebodyWhoExists, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1487 on: February 27, 2014, 09:41:24 AM »

I resign the office of Northeast Chief Judicial Officer.

Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1488 on: February 27, 2014, 06:11:21 PM »

I, Talleyrand, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Secretary of Federal Elections and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1489 on: February 27, 2014, 08:10:16 PM »

I, Cincy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1490 on: February 27, 2014, 10:50:19 PM »

I, Napoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Three years later and I am posting this same sh**t. Who wouldve thought?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1491 on: February 28, 2014, 05:35:08 AM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
Arturo Belano

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.43

« Reply #1492 on: February 28, 2014, 09:39:49 AM »

I resign as Most Serene Representative.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1493 on: February 28, 2014, 09:45:08 AM »

and I of course resign as Midwest Archduke.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #1494 on: February 28, 2014, 09:57:29 AM »

I, Adam C. FitzGerald, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1495 on: February 28, 2014, 10:10:08 AM »
« Edited: March 01, 2014, 01:39:54 PM by TheCranberry »

I was appointed Pacific Councillor this week, so I think I should swear the oath?

I, TheCranberry, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Arturo Belano

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.43

« Reply #1496 on: February 28, 2014, 06:14:07 PM »

I, Arturo Belano, do solemnly sweat that I will faithfully execute the office of Archduke of the Midwest, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1497 on: March 05, 2014, 04:28:33 PM »

I resign as Northeast Representative effective immediately, and hereby swear oath;

I, Cincy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Interior Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1498 on: March 05, 2014, 05:16:23 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1499 on: March 05, 2014, 10:50:33 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I attended the meeting!
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies