Swearing in of New Officeholders

<< < (2/830) > >>

Q:
I, Q, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Democratic Hawk:
Knowing that I had voting rights on certain Cabinet and judicial nominees in the Eleventh Senate, I believe I took my oath of office then. Need I do so again?

'Hawk' (as of now, everything Atlasian gets signed 'Hawk' and 'Hawk' alone ;D)

Ebowed:
I, Ebowed, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Yates:
I, Yates, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Midwest Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

MasterJedi:
I, MasterJedi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page