Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:01:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 568527 times)
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3300 on: August 02, 2020, 07:33:58 PM »

I, CookieDamage, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor to the Lincoln Council, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Lincoln and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Virginia.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3301 on: August 03, 2020, 04:25:33 PM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #3302 on: August 03, 2020, 05:24:58 PM »

I, Tmthforu94, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #3303 on: August 05, 2020, 05:04:57 PM »

I was going to post an indefinite LOA seeing as how both my power and cell service around town have been cut off, but I might as well resign seeing as how I can’t effectively serve.

So, I resign from my seat in the House of Representatives.

Thank you all.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3304 on: August 06, 2020, 04:18:25 PM »

I, Winfield, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia 

Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3305 on: August 09, 2020, 05:44:20 PM »

I, Blairite, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Comptroller General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3306 on: August 14, 2020, 07:04:52 AM »

I, Peebs, resign my seat in the Southern Chamber of Delegates.
Considering I've been an absolute sh**t legislator, I figure I might as well do the South a favor and return to the sea of pseudoretirement ahead of time. Thank you, and farewell.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #3307 on: August 15, 2020, 01:55:38 AM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Fmr. Representative Encke
Encke
United States

« Reply #3308 on: August 23, 2020, 07:54:22 PM »

Resigning my House seat. Haven't been online basically since the July election due to a lot of RL sh**t and frankly I'm just wasting space in here.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #3309 on: August 23, 2020, 11:20:01 PM »

I resign the Vice Presidency effective upon confirmation of my successor.
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #3310 on: August 24, 2020, 12:37:48 AM »

I will resign my seat as a Delegate in the Southern Chamber of Delegates effective on September 3rd.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #3311 on: August 25, 2020, 05:28:45 PM »

vi. Vacancies in the House of Representatives shall be filled by the executive of the effected Party; but should a vacancy occur as the result of the death, expulsion, or resignation of a Representative not being a member of a major Party, then a special election shall be held to chose a replacement to serve the remainder of the existing term.

To fill the vacancy in AT-Large Seat #3 created by the resignation of Encke, I am hereby appointing Muaddib to be a member of the People's House of Representatives.

I, Muaddib, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3312 on: August 26, 2020, 02:53:48 PM »

I, Harry S Truman, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of first minister of Frémont and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of the Commonwealth of Frémont and the Republic of Atlasia.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #3313 on: August 26, 2020, 03:05:30 PM »

I, Deadprez, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Parliament and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of the Commonwealth of Frémont and the Republic of Atlasia.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3314 on: August 26, 2020, 03:53:47 PM »

I, Scott, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of Parliament and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of the Commonwealth of Frémont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #3315 on: August 26, 2020, 04:16:43 PM »

I, Oregon Blue Dog, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of parliamentarian for Frémont, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Frémont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3316 on: August 26, 2020, 04:40:07 PM »

I, PSOL, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of Parliament and will, to the best of my ability, serve the working class of Frémont and Atlasia on their behalf.
diptheriadan

« Reply #3317 on: September 03, 2020, 09:13:08 AM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #3318 on: September 03, 2020, 11:12:57 PM »

I resign as Governor of the South.

I, MB, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dilma.
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #3319 on: September 04, 2020, 11:15:05 AM »

I, Spark498, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia. So help me God and Virginia.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #3320 on: September 04, 2020, 11:29:25 AM »

I, Jessica, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia. So help me God and Virginia.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3321 on: September 04, 2020, 12:00:11 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yg-mBgwLG4&feature=player_detailpage#t=167
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #3322 on: September 04, 2020, 12:16:35 PM »

I, FalterinArc, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia. So help me Dave and Virginia.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #3323 on: September 04, 2020, 12:55:16 PM »

I, Lakigigar, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia. So help me Dave.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3324 on: September 04, 2020, 01:02:57 PM »

I, Joseph Cao, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People’s House of Representatives, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave, Virginiá, and YE.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies