Badger(D) vs Fuzzy Bear(R)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:42:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Badger(D) vs Fuzzy Bear(R)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for/who wins
Badger/Badger

Badger/Fuzzy Bear

Fuzzy Bear/Badger

Fuzzy Bear/Fuzzy Bear

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 110

Author Topic: Badger(D) vs Fuzzy Bear(R)  (Read 4246 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 15, 2020, 01:00:44 PM »

Obvious Fuzzy Bear/Fuzzy Bear
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 01:04:12 PM »

Fuzzy would win by double digits.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 01:06:28 PM »

Badger.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 01:06:47 PM »

Badger/Fuzzy Bear

Sadly, that is how stupid America is as a nation.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 01:30:04 PM »

TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 01:35:49 PM »

Badger/Fuzzy Bear

Badger has much better political views, even if he’s ruder.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 01:42:04 PM »

Badger finally change that avatar?  I feel like we passed a date he gave, haha.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 08:05:26 PM »

Badger/Fuzzy Bear

Sadly, that is how stupid America is as a nation.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 09:18:46 PM »

Fuzzy/Fuzzy
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 09:25:13 PM »

Maps, or this thread is useless.  Tongue
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 09:26:09 PM »

#I’mWithBadger
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 09:28:58 PM »
« Edited: April 15, 2020, 09:38:39 PM by Lincoln Council Speaker S019 »

Badger/Badger

Badger/Kamala Harris: 350 EV, 53.4%

Fuzzy Bear/Tom Cotton: 188 EV, 45.6%

TX and OH are the closest states

Fuzzy Bear alienates and confuses voters by asking them to condemn people, even though most of them, have never heard of these people. Also his campaign is just focused on whataboutism in general, which annoys swing voters, but he has just enough social conservatism to hold onto TX. Also Badger tried hard to flip the Midwest, but OH and IA stay Republican, due to Fuzzy Bear's somewhat populist attitudes. However, people in Oakland County and SEPA are offended by his whataboutism, flipping PA and MI blue. The story is similar across the rest of the country, Fuzzy Bear's campaign offends minorities and alienates swing voters and both of them combined flip most of the Sun Belt swing states to the Democrats, to a lesser extent, this also flips WI. Educated voters are also alienated by his campaign and VA and CO vote Democratic by double digits, and NH votes Democratic by mid single-digits.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2020, 10:36:59 PM »

I like them both, but I'd vote for Badger as I'm ideologically closer to him. However, I think Fuzzy would win reasonably comfortably.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2020, 01:23:15 AM »

Badger/Badger

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2020, 08:57:18 AM »

Fuzzy would win, but would vote for Badger.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2020, 07:36:33 AM »

I like them both, but I'd vote for Badger as I'm ideologically closer to him. However, I think Fuzzy would win reasonably comfortably.

I normally don't comment about electability in these threads, but two points to make.

First, Once I properly switched back to a red Avatar (just waiting on my absentee ballot in the mail, Tom Wink). I could win my party's nomination running as an Al Franken Democrat who lampooned Republicans all too accurately. Fuzzy could never ever win as a Republican supporting Obama Care and the like.

Secondly, even if somehow fuzzy could win the nomination, AND somehow avoided a serious third-party candidate who shares traditionally Republican views on both social AND economic policies running as a "true heir to Reagan" or the like, voters would ultimately still have a hard hard time accepting his far-right social views being the focus of his candidacy. The difference between him and say Trump, W, and Reagan is fuzzy is obviously a True BelieverTM whose American Taliban Lite views would scare the ever-living f out of the most swing voters.

Simply put, it's the reason that even Republican primary voters chose folks like W over Pat Robertson, McCain over Huckabee, Romney over Santorum, and Trump over just about every other alternative. While Republicans need a nominee who checks all the right boxes on social issues plus consolidates the working class anti-abortion vote in the general election, they also understand needing a candidate whose right-wing views on social issues aren't the raison d' etre of their candidacy like Fuzzy, or the suburbs will desert them in droves.

Besides, extra pats on the head for any Trump supporters whom, without any apparent realization of the inherent contradiction, think that I am too "aggressive " or "partisan" to be elected president. Roll Eyes

Forget "muh populism". I'd probably clean the floors with Fuzzy.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2020, 09:39:06 AM »

I don't know Badger well enough, and I really like Fuzzy Bear and his lack of partisanship. I would vote for Fuzzy Bear. He would also win i believe.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2020, 03:56:44 PM »

I normally don't comment about electability in these threads, but two points to make.

First, Once I properly switched back to a red Avatar (just waiting on my absentee ballot in the mail, Tom Wink). I could win my party's nomination running as an Al Franken Democrat who lampooned Republicans all too accurately. Fuzzy could never ever win as a Republican supporting Obama Care and the like.

Secondly, even if somehow fuzzy could win the nomination, AND somehow avoided a serious third-party candidate who shares traditionally Republican views on both social AND economic policies running as a "true heir to Reagan" or the like, voters would ultimately still have a hard hard time accepting his far-right social views being the focus of his candidacy. The difference between him and say Trump, W, and Reagan is fuzzy is obviously a True BelieverTM whose American Taliban Lite views would scare the ever-living f out of the most swing voters.

Simply put, it's the reason that even Republican primary voters chose folks like W over Pat Robertson, McCain over Huckabee, Romney over Santorum, and Trump over just about every other alternative. While Republicans need a nominee who checks all the right boxes on social issues plus consolidates the working class anti-abortion vote in the general election, they also understand needing a candidate whose right-wing views on social issues aren't the raison d' etre of their candidacy like Fuzzy, or the suburbs will desert them in droves.

Besides, extra pats on the head for any Trump supporters whom, without any apparent realization of the inherent contradiction, think that I am too "aggressive " or "partisan" to be elected president. Roll Eyes

Fuzzy isn't that socially conservative, and on social issues is actually more similar to someone like Marco Rubio than Rick Santorum. What he gets mad and justifiable so is people saying people who are pro-life are sexist which is what many SJW are saying today even though its so obviously false. Proof is look at his voting record of voting for many pro-choice politicians  so he isn't the one being partisan about it , it is leftists who smear him for having pro life views.

On immigration , he said he would be willing to accept pathway to citizenship if you get a actual border security proposal and the latter is done first . That isn't far right, that is sensible
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2020, 04:00:55 PM »

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2020, 04:00:34 PM »

I don't really care about this thread, but who is "they"? Is there a collective hivemind that makes strategic decisions? Because I wouldn't expect you to attribute so much rationality to the Republican Party primary voters. If you refer to the donor class or elites who throw their weight around as needed, I could see your statement making sense, but Trump somehow seems to disprove that.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2020, 01:32:34 AM »

Pro Choice Anti Trump
or
Anti Choice Pro Trump

Damn, this one is hard. I'll mull it over for a few days then come back and vote.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2020, 04:13:40 PM »
« Edited: November 29, 2020, 02:17:50 AM by bagelman »

Here's a likely Badger victory map, Fuzzy cleans up the southeast due to religion. I left OH and AZ up in the air.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2020, 12:52:11 AM »

I'd vote third party.

Fuzzy Bear would probably win, though, especially if he picked someone competent as VP.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2020, 11:43:14 PM »

Wow! Badger definitely deserves a do-over considering Fuzzy's last six months.

Anyway, obvious Badger/Badger.
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2020, 12:00:52 AM »

What a horrible matchup. I'd abstain.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »