Best of olawakandi (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:53:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 209

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 61100 times)
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« on: October 13, 2021, 01:44:00 PM »

Politics is just like sports the best teams are in the 3 major cities in country LA, SF and Chicago, how in the World fo Rs believe they are on a path to success, and they lost NPVI in 2020 80M to 74M and lost to Hillary by 2/3 pts the only reason why Bush won reelection was because he started an unconstitutional war and Rs say that Spending on Entitlements contribute to debt guess what we spent 8T on War on Terror and 3M on tax cuts and Military is 1/3rd of out budget and whom get the biggest pensions Commissioned Officers Colonels and Generals when they retire

NCOs as I learned JROTC is nothing, you must be a Commission officer to get a Pension and Astronauts get It

Spending 2T or 3.5T is just a drop in buckets

The total price of Green  new deal is 6T to bring a Futurama Utopia 2T less than 2 Wars

Look how much Mark Kelly an Astronaut, whom become Majors and Commissioned Officers because they get Engineering Degrees
My father is so pro Trump, that's why Evangelist are so committed to Trump because they're wealthy

How many Blk forum avatars sport a blue Avatar, very few because we struggle
Lol at “Futurama Utopia”
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 05:43:50 PM »

I think it’s pretty funny when Mr. MANDELA BARNES accuses members of being socks just because they share some similar opinions
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2021, 02:31:42 PM »

It's true Catholicsm was developed before Protestant and Jesus Disciples believed that Jesus was coming right back to abenge the Romans the Pope is a stand in for Christ return, but since God hasn't come back we call Death Purgatory

In other religions the Devil is called Hades or Lord of the underworld where the souls go to but they're all theories

Sulfer in Thor Ragnarok came at the end of the World destruction

If you think about it if there was Hell Joe how is Lucifer whom is Loki and Sulfer influenciak to us now he would be condemned

But, in Buddhist they say that Heaven and Hell are states of minds

We aren't going to war with Russia or China they're on the UN Security Counsel and Russia visited NASA not China due to stealing our nuke secrets and three of us are developing a middle shield to deflect our Armageddon a comet, not necessarily for a Nuke war. But, we are developing that too
How can Lucifer be both Loki and Surtur at the same time?
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 03:19:59 PM »

Obviously, I can't see VBM but how can I accept a friend request for someone that said along with Nathan I spend too much time on the computer, we have cell phones these days and it's easy to post a comment on your cell phone than computer

Obviously, I have to sleep and eat and spend time with myself, I wouldn't have that if I spend too many hrs on the forum to but I have spent less time on Facebook

VBM and Nathan are the same user.  They have nothing better to do.
Congratulations on the olawakandi recommendation!
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2021, 06:34:38 PM »

Obviously, I can't see VBM but how can I accept a friend request for someone that said along with Nathan I spend too much time on the computer, we have cell phones these days and it's easy to post a comment on your cell phone than computer

Obviously, I have to sleep and eat and spend time with myself, I wouldn't have that if I spend too many hrs on the forum to but I have spent less time on Facebook
Wait, did olawakandi just call this place a forum instead of a blog?
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2022, 12:30:08 PM »

The users that like Eric Trump like Pieman, are looking at JD Vance obviously, did you know Eric Trump and Don Jr never wore beards now we know why, they wear beards now, they want to look like JD Vance

Welcome to the exclusive club, The Pieman, of users that our secular king regularly mentions by name. I'm sure I speak for other fellow club members very pessimistic Xing, R nut map creators pbower2A and MT Treasurer, DeSantis apologist Muhammad, always Safe R Election Guy and Biden hack brucejoel.
Whenever someone mentions OC’s post count, he sometimes likes to mention me and talk about his sleep schedule because I once made a thread about how it looks like OC suffers from insomnia based on how frequently he posts per every hour of the day (which can be seen on his general statistics page). OC didn’t like that thread and had it deleted
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2022, 08:37:32 PM »

Can we change this thread title to “Thus spoke olawakandi”?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies