Best of olawakandi (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:22:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 208

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 60967 times)
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 13, 2021, 01:09:41 AM »

As one of the minority here who do not find OC funny, I've got to ask those of you who think OC is funny, is this the kind of post that makes you laugh?

Australia and Hawaii and US are all the greatest countries if I was rich I would take Family to Hawaii or Australia

Western Europe speaks English and so does Australia, Canada and Jamaica due to fact Anglican Church, or the Church of England were once Catholic Church, but Henry VIII wanted a divorce, Henry's cane to throne it because Richard II was gay and didn't have children, but Here's weren't in line for throne

Eastern Europe doesn't speak much English or Russia due to Lutheran Eastern Orthodox and much of Latin America speaks Portuguese or Spanish except for Puerto Rico

Is it funny to describe Hawaii as a country? Is it funny to run together two sentences without punctuation, spacing, or capitalization, or to put no periods at the end of any sentences?
Is gibberish like "Henry's cane to throne it because Richard II was gay and didn't have children, but Here's weren't in line for throne" funny?
Is it funny to say Eastern Europe doesn't speak Russia [sic] and that Spanish isn't spoken in Puerto Rico?
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 04:12:57 PM »

IMO, the two worst [Supreme Court Justices] of all time were William O. Douglas and Anthony Kennedy.

- snip -

LoL O Douglas did have Brown v Board of Ed , Miranda and Public Defender laws there were no Public Defenders in the S that's why Dixiecrats judges sentenced Blk men to Chain gangs from 1865/1955

When I see gibberish like this, I remain utterly baffled at how many of you Atlas users consider Olawakandi to be an entertaining poster. Why you people consider this to be entertaining has eluded me for around 4-5 years.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies