Best of olawakandi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:43:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 208

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 60920 times)
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix
E: -9.35, S: -9.83

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: September 29, 2023, 05:40:02 PM »

This is the most coherent olawakandi has been in a while.
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix

P
« Reply #801 on: September 30, 2023, 01:06:34 PM »

Olawakandi now thinks it is a 538 map, NOT a 303 map.

Yes, there are gonna be 200 M Minorities and 200 M whites by 2030 anyways that's why the border needs immigration reform, Latinos are Arabs anyways, and White female vote 55 percentage pts D anyways especially in blue states by 2030, Arab and Latinos are 26 and blks 13 percentage pts and we have 132 M Minority now.

That's why I have it D as I said Biden is at 279 but Trump doesn't have 225 it's a 538 not 303 map

This is a Prez not Midterms and the Downfall of DeSantis has made FL a Tossup, it's supposed to be Safe R but Cruz and Scott are only up 50/45 that's a winnable race
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #802 on: October 02, 2023, 01:49:52 AM »

It's 24, Rs cannot compete with Ds with blk vote
WalterWhite
United States
Political Matrix

P
« Reply #803 on: October 08, 2023, 08:34:02 AM »

They are a Superpower like us but they aren't NATO LEAD, all the terrorists are Dead and we got full body detectors for planes so it's not that bad War on Terror and Military is transition to a space exploration determined by Star Wars a missle shield to deflect a missle or Asteroid that wasn't built during Reagan Era

Israel has a missle shield but it doesn't help US or it's not strong enough to deflect an asteroid
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #804 on: October 08, 2023, 10:47:41 AM »

Olawakandi now thinks it is a 538 map, NOT a 303 map.

Yes, there are gonna be 200 M Minorities and 200 M whites by 2030 anyways that's why the border needs immigration reform, Latinos are Arabs anyways, and White female vote 55 percentage pts D anyways especially in blue states by 2030, Arab and Latinos are 26 and blks 13 percentage pts and we have 132 M Minority now.

That's why I have it D as I said Biden is at 279 but Trump doesn't have 225 it's a 538 not 303 map

This is a Prez not Midterms and the Downfall of DeSantis has made FL a Tossup, it's supposed to be Safe R but Cruz and Scott are only up 50/45 that's a winnable race

There's gonna be split voting some users don't believe this but Kunce has moved ahead of Allred as a top Tier state, Rs do better in Dakotas, Iowa, FL and TX but Ds do best in KS, OH, KY, MS, NC, and MO, KS is becoming the new Iowa now

But are the polls self correcting themselves from the landslide that was never gonna happen from Summer all of them had Biden plus 7 yrs they are Clarity Trump plus 3 No, it's Biden plus 4
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #805 on: October 13, 2023, 09:56:40 PM »

He is mean and he told me stop spamming no one told Redban stop spamming
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #806 on: October 13, 2023, 10:08:35 PM »

It's says highly partisan polls at the bottom of the polls in 22vwhenever Trump is leading by alot

It's based on voting anyways Ds already knows we outnumbered Rs, we are all from CA, NY or IL anyways , which account for 2/3 rds of economy SF, LA, Chi abd NYvabd FL abd TX are FL are trebdinD anyway
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #807 on: October 15, 2023, 10:44:57 AM »

Thread title: How should we solve the Israel-Palestine conflict?

The only way is to get Labor back in and peace treaty but Jews have not vacated Bibi they are united behind him, face it, it won't be a war but Hamas is there to stay because of Likus

Likud is just as locked in in Israel and England as Labor is in US
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #808 on: October 15, 2023, 10:07:44 PM »

Latinos are technically Arabs too because Native American are decendants of Hebrews and Pharoahs, but as I say this has been going on since Sirhan killed RFK
That's why Blks shouldn't celebrate Hamas
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #809 on: October 16, 2023, 05:40:17 AM »
« Edited: October 16, 2023, 05:47:12 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Latinos are technically Arabs too because Native American are decendants of Hebrews and Pharoahs, but as I say this has been going on since Sirhan killed RFK

They are because they are yellow not red skinned and so are Asians whom are Yellow skinned they call Bruce Lee Yellow skinned, a mix between blk and white

White is the albino mutation of two blks because two blk rats can create an albino mouse but two albino mice will create another albino not a blk one

Latinos, Arabs and Asians have yellow skin and don't burn in sun like whites and don't get that much white hair like whites get and don't Baldwin as much. Asians and blks can die with a full head of hair, men

We go by DNA not looks that's why we are primates the chimp has 48 and we have 46 and a dwarf DNA broke somewhere

We are all blks but the mutation is white even Dinosaurs and Apes came out of Africa , but we are Orangeu or Gorilla and whites are more Celtic but every race have Gigantism abd dwarfism but Asians are especially short

Jews are the original cave man that's why they put their dead in Ossuary box and behind Tomb stones like Flintstones.

Asians are Mongloid they aren't Chinese, Japanese or Filipino
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #810 on: October 16, 2023, 02:40:24 PM »

They are because they are yellow not red skinned and so are Asians whom are Yellow skinned they call Bruce Lee Yellow skinned, a mix between blk and white

White is the albino mutation of two blks because two blk rats can create an albino mouse but two albino mice will create another albino not a blk one

Latinos, Arabs and Asians have yellow skin and don't burn in sun like whites and don't get that much white hair like whites get and don't Baldwin as much. Asians and blks can die with a full head of hair, men

We go by DNA not looks that's why we are primates the chimp has 48 and we have 46 and a dwarf DNA broke somewhere

We are all blks but the mutation is white even Dinosaurs and Apes came out of Africa , but we are Orangeu or Gorilla and whites are more Celtic but every race have Gigantism abd dwarfism but Asians are especially short

Jews are the original cave man that's why they put their dead in Ossuary box and behind Tomb stones like Flintstones.

Asians are Mongloid they aren't Chinese, Japanese or Filipino

Incredible
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #811 on: October 17, 2023, 03:45:29 AM »

I went to College and got into Law school the question is finishing Law school and I will, I just got back to CA,sometimes fare put you back where you need to be. No, I don't have to be locked in my H with my sister and can go back to school and I pay 0 rent for 1.5 yrs which I can save in SF.

But a 2.0 not 3.0 is required to go to Law school Grad but if you go to Grad it's 3.0

We are all related but I am decendants of Pharoahs not Jews or Hebrews I don't use a Jewish avatar, but they say it's 15 percent blk and 26 Arab and Latino and 5 percent Asian and 100 M which 55 percentage pts of white females vote D that's why Ds outvote Rs 65/60M
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #812 on: October 17, 2023, 04:45:31 AM »
« Edited: October 17, 2023, 07:07:08 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Lincoln was a Compassionate Conserv and so was Reagan Bush H and McKinley and Teddy Roosevelt. That's whom are the non Maga Rs are but because Reagan was more Conserv than Nixon he is a Tory.

That's why Turner whom I disagree with can be wrong about Dixiecrats and Jefferson because they had slaves and believed in states rights, Marshall and Adams believed in Jud Review and Roberts, Kavanaugh and Barrett to a lesser extent than Lincoln that help people blks freedom from Apartheid. JuD Review Federal Law supreme

That's why the English Crown is still the Whigs and Tories are in Parliament because Crown believes in Climate change

That's why Crown is looked up too even though rich, and famous Climate change

Teddy Roosevelt developed the Owl party in 1912 but it collapsed when he died in 1919
Wiswylfen
eadmund

Political Matrix
E: -2.32, S: 4.17

« Reply #813 on: October 17, 2023, 10:36:32 AM »

From 'Opinion of Donald Tusk':

He is narcissistic, that's all he is, Rs think funding the Govt and paying attention to Govt workers not poor people is the way to go and his own program he funded stimulus

I don't see how users support him, he is an average looking man and he thinks he is so good looking but he isn't and he is a narcissist, and the sooner we lock him up, the better. DeSantis losing didn't help his ego go down one bit

He's a narcissist and he is gonna lose again on his silly tax cuts, the R party wants to run on an anti poverty platform it doesn't work that way, and he gave us stimulus checks and ran up the debt without raising taxes

Everyone knows we weren't in surpluses when they passed that 1.9 T stimulus package
Stuart98
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -5.83

« Reply #814 on: November 01, 2023, 02:03:58 AM »

Discord pollsters they think WI, PA and MI and Snowlabrador and OSR and MT Treasure are all included that they R Lean, I don't use the Hebrew avatar due to my ancestors are Pharoahs not Hebrew Queens whom mated to get Arabs but they are the original Pharoahs.  Some came out Arab and some came out blk. Their decendants and in Sudan they had Pharoahs too. But, our ancestors are South Africa, Sudan and Nigerian anyways

Ds have control of Redistricting in MI, WI and PA they won't go R, that's why they are solid D on my map . Also, the polls are trolling RFK isn't running Green party like Nadar or No party Labels he is running Indy and he has to qualify to be on the ballot, and he will not get 15 percent, you can write this down, he will get Jorgensen numbers

They look at my nut maps and think I am trolling but what about users whom made an R nut map D in 22 whom thought Fetterman was gonna lose

We are all related Whites and Arabs come from blks, because an albino mouse come from two blk rodents not the other way around, because Rodents have white fur with blk ; consequently, how do you get mice you get them smaller from two blk and white rats.

Skunks are blk and White and possems are gray.

The Bible starts at Moses really when Blk Pharoahs and Hebrew Queens not Adam and Eve but Adam and Eve could of been blk, based on your interpretation
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #815 on: November 20, 2023, 02:37:59 AM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #816 on: November 20, 2023, 08:30:24 AM »
« Edited: November 20, 2023, 08:38:39 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Redban and Snowlabrador always think there are more Rs in this country it was ore 2006 and after there are more Ds due to metro v rural that annoys me the reason why Rs win in 2010/14 the votes were 95M we get 135M every Eday

That's why the polls are wrong again like Trafalgar was wrong on Biden losing the rust belt we suppose to take Trump 5 and Slotkin 2 seriously and the MOE is 5% no, the polling industry needs to be banned after Eday is there is a blue wave next Nov, I an serious.I remember Strategic Vision saying Kerry was gonna lose NJ ans Kean was gonna def Menendez and they easily won

Rev Barber said there are 65/60M more Ds to Rs due to Poverty and that's what Hillary got in 2016 63/60M and Obama got over Romney 65/60M and we won 80/75M in 20 and 61/60M in 22
We don't elect people by polls anyways it's by votes, Indies vote D
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #817 on: November 23, 2023, 12:34:15 AM »

I was in Church today, everyone dies but leave your mark and extend your life my mom didn't extend her life, she could of lived longer with more medical treatment

That's why we go to Church to get grief counseling if loved one should die and how we deal with our own death and afterlife, we aren't vampires

New update to the treatise.

On The Inevitability Of Death

Death: Is it going home to be with the Lord or your body shutting down and cease to exist?

A philosophical treatise

Written by: olawakandi
Published by: the Atlas blog

Chapter One: Death is inevitable
Chapter Two: Death isn't inevitable anymore
Chapter Three: You are going to die, but 65 is now the age of retirement, not a death date
Chapter Four: Death is becoming less inevitable lately
Chapter Five: We have already stopped death but not the aging process
Chapter Six: Death isn't inevitable for the vast majority (unless you give up)
Chapter Seven: You can't know for sure when you will die, Only the divine, knows when you will die
Chapter Eight: The only ones that will die are Feinstein, Leahy, Inhofe, unless there is a plain crash
Chapter Nine: We are starting to see that aging process not take a toll on people
Chapter Ten: A lot of our ancestors whom died before 2000 died from untreated diabetes
Chapter Eleven: We are becoming ageless since fatal heart attacks and strokes are becoming thing of the past
Chapter Twelve: Everyone will die but, life expectancy is increasing
Chapter Thirteen: Everyone will eventually die, and it's called Euthanasia
Chapter Fourteen: Everyone dies but leave your mark and extend your life
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #818 on: November 23, 2023, 01:08:46 AM »

I was in Church today, everyone dies but leave your mark and extend your life my mom didn't extend her life, she could of lived longer with more medical treatment

That's why we go to Church to get grief counseling if loved one should die and how we deal with our own death and afterlife, we aren't vampires

New update to the treatise.

Death: Is it going home to be with the Lord or your body shutting down and cease to exist?

A philosophical treatise

Chapter Three: You are going to die, but 65 is now the age of retirement, not a death date
Chapter Seven: You can't know for sure when you will die, Only the divine, knows when you will die
Chapter Eight: The only ones that will die are Feinstein, Leahy, Inhofe, unless there is a plain crash
Chapter Nine: We are starting to see that aging process not take a toll on people
Chapter Ten: A lot of our ancestors whom died before 2000 died from untreated diabetes
Chapter Eleven: We are becoming ageless since fatal heart attacks and strokes are becoming thing of the past
Chapter Fourteen: Everyone dies but leave your mark and extend your life

You're missing one: You have to have a physical ailment in order to die and most of us are too young to have a terminal illness and HIV is decreased in the COUNTRY.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #819 on: November 23, 2023, 06:10:19 AM »
« Edited: November 23, 2023, 06:35:07 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

My two parents left me alone because they smoked and drank at a younger age and had Diabetes, I am Diabetic but am not a Drug addict I faked it to get into Sober living

Their conditions were far more perilous than mine and my two sisters meaning I won't end up like them that's why I said this as took care of both my parents for 15 yrs
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #820 on: November 23, 2023, 01:27:02 PM »

I am Diabetic but am not a Drug addict I faked it to get into Sober living
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #821 on: November 23, 2023, 11:32:54 PM »

You're missing one: You have to have a physical ailment in order to die and most of us are too young to have a terminal illness and HIV is decreased in the COUNTRY.

Ooh thanks for catching that.

A philosophical treatise

Chapter Fourteen: You have to have a physical ailment in order to die and most of us are too young to have a terminal illness and HIV is decreased in the COUNTRY
Chapter Fifteen: Everyone dies but leave your mark and extend your life
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #822 on: December 01, 2023, 10:05:57 AM »

No one is immortal whom would of thought that she would have died and she kept the Crt in the Center but she admitted her mistake in Bush v Gore that not counting the dimple chads was a mistake
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #823 on: December 01, 2023, 10:06:48 AM »

He has longevity like Betty White ai thought both of them as invincible but the fact remains we are mortals

A philosophical treatise

Chapter Fourteen: You have to have a physical ailment in order to die and most of us are too young to have a terminal illness and HIV is decreased in the COUNTRY
Chapter Fifteen: Everyone dies but leave your mark and extend your life
Chapter Sixteen: The fact remains we are mortals
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #824 on: December 01, 2023, 10:31:17 AM »

My two parents are dead and Grandma died everyone died but their diseases were curable they took a lot of laxatives colon cancer and they drank and smoked at an early age and I helped take care of all three. They also had Diabetes like me.

My mom refused to take her meds and I left them right in front of her, but was she comfortable dying at my sister House yes because she was because she wasn't in a Hospital. She probably would of lived longer with more medical help but what is Palliative care the person dies without much suffering

On another note Rs on this forum really believe Trump is winning and we haven't voted yet and there are more Ds in this country than Rs.

Reagan era began in 1968 with 17 M impoverished it's 65 M and the rich gets 40 K in tax cuts. Maga doesn't believe in reparations but George Floyd family got 33 M that could of divided it along blks and 1)3 rd of blks not 1)10th like whites are impoverished
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies