Best of olawakandi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:55:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 208

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 60866 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #775 on: June 07, 2023, 04:01:52 PM »
« edited: June 07, 2023, 04:11:56 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

RFK Jr is running on praising Tucker Carleson, a Russian Apologist, and Frank Sinatra, Reagan and Bush H had Russian ties along with Nixon whom pardoned Jimmy Hoffa they were all Reagan Ds during Nazi era including Eisenhower whom promoted secular policies with Brennan and Warren whom allowed Public Defenders and separation from Chain Gangs and during Nixon movement turned into Rs

Mario Cuomo didn't run for Prez because he has Mafia ties, Giuliani Bernie Kerrick and Christie Bridgegate, Rubio Tea Partier aside from immigration reform and DeSantis praising Rush Limbaugh, the mayor of Miami Dade said that he was gonna help Biden win FL with Rick Scott on the ballot in 24 and said nothing about defeating Rubio who is quite more popular than Scott thats why I have FL D we have no nominee, but in MO I am sure its gonna be Bell and TX its gonna be Allred but its between Boswell and Joseph for Ds in FL

Frank Sinatra, and Jimmy Hoffa were leaders of the Mafia movt

what do you think Tax cuts for the rich its about hording money and SSA is going broke because FDR created it for non survival we are living longer Y2K than our boomer Parents by 2050 by the time we turn 75 it wont be 35 percent taxes on millionaires its gonna be 50 percent too many people will be on SSA and blks and Latinos and Arabs are gbnna be the majority than Whites

Ruby and Oswald were Mobsters, everyone wants to talk about black Panthers and Muslims between Farrakhan and Malcolm X what about the Frank Sinatra and Jack Ruby split with Oswald

These are theories but the movies clearly showed that no way Oswald could of shot JFK from Behind with the fatal blow it was a hit from the side or in front, they say Ruby was 5 blocks away or the umbrella man could of done it, there were actually 6 shots fired not 3 and 3 of them missed

JFK was the sacrificial lamb anyways they knew Bobby Kennedy was the strongest Kennedy and they got him along with Dr King eventually

T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #776 on: June 09, 2023, 12:18:34 AM »

Frank Sinatra, and Jimmy Hoffa were leaders of the Mafia movt

You should watch The Irishman on Netflix if you wanna know about Hoffa and the mob.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #777 on: June 09, 2023, 01:33:03 AM »

I know enough now that Jack Ruby killed JFK not Oswald, Oswald shot didn't even touch JFK it's in JFK 1991, there is is no shot in the world that can hit you like that from behind and Oswald said he was the fall guy when Robert visited him
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #778 on: June 20, 2023, 09:42:52 AM »

Congratulations we have Biden whom is corrupted as well, Ds need to nominate RFK
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #779 on: June 20, 2023, 09:53:47 AM »

Congratulations we have Biden whom is corrupted as well, Ds need to nominate RFK

Biden promised Younger voters a 20 K Student loan Forgiveness and it has yet to be discharged and a infinite Ukraine war that drove up gas prices at 4.oo that's too why Biden is at 40 percent but when we vote the blue wall is reaffirm but Manchin has yet to announce for Prez he is dangerous if he takes 3 percentage pts from.Biden .

The Hunter Biden saga is putting red states out of play , Blue states were loyal to Hillary but Trump won because Hillary wasn't a man she was a corrupted female
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #780 on: June 30, 2023, 09:24:42 AM »

Approvals don't matter it's not time to vote yet but Biden is up 10 and up 5 in WI and PA that's Game over

If we vote today we would win the WH303/225  and H218/217  and it would be a 51/50 S winning OH, MT but losing WV but it isn't today it's next Nov and we can get 232 DH and 53/47 S Redban thinks we are actually voting tomorrow because he keeps posting useless Biden Approvals
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #781 on: June 30, 2023, 10:13:25 AM »
« Edited: June 30, 2023, 11:21:43 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Approvals don't matter it's not time to vote yet but Biden is up 10 and up 5 in WI and PA that's Game over

If we vote today we would win the WH303/225  and H218/217  and it would be a 51/50 S winning OH, MT but losing WV but it isn't today it's next Nov and we can get 232 DH and 53/47 S Redban thinks we are actually voting tomorrow because he keeps posting useless Biden Approvals

AZ Iced tea whom has so many different user names have posted a lot in Pbower Approvals he was a blue avatar in PA and he keeps saying for some reason (Trump is gonna win PA and GA Rs beat HILLARY NOT BIDEN Ithats why I supported OMalley in the primary I knew Hillary was a Loser but he didn't get any bump so he dropped out

If OMalley and Perez were the Nomination Garland would be on CRT not Gorsuch

I know AZ Iced tea he has the same repetetive argument a out PA as even a PA avatar he is now an AZ avatar

Rs haven't won a single VBM Eday and lost 2019 KY by 39K not 39M due to Provisions ballots that's why ALLRED can win Provisions ballots, that's why Brown can win Provisions ballots that's why Wes Bell can win Provisions ballots it's not same day

It's not that relevant because there aren't many competetive races in IL but I served as Eday judge in IL and counted many Provisions ballots they go overwhelmingly D and military ballots aren't that R females are now in the military no Iraq war

Rs will never outvote us in a VBM Eday that's why Janet Protasisaweicwz won by 11 we were supposed to lose

A blue wave isn't 60% Obama and Biden won 52/46 an 80/70M not 65/60M Eday like we gotten in 20 would do it blue wave we only got 65/60M in 22 because it was a Midterm

We aren't shutout in red states until after LA, KY and MS G as I keep saying
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #782 on: July 31, 2023, 08:39:28 AM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #783 on: July 31, 2023, 06:48:58 PM »
« Edited: July 31, 2023, 06:59:59 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

He keeps critique Biden but offers no plan but his silly tax cuts that I didn't benefit from in 2017 my mom is dead in 2014 I was middle class and my cuz is middle class because his mom is 15 yrs younger and had a 50 K a yr job and pay his Law school tuition at Ohio State in the military O have to go online if my mom was here she would help me financially it has nothing to do with marriage he has a wife I don't and his mom still helps him financially

That's why Brown is gonna help Biden win OH because Brown is leading 45/32 Trump isn't 10 pts ahead in OH the PVI was 50/47 in 2012 in Prez race and Brown won by 6, with Obama and Mr Biden

Polls just want to make it a 303 map and it's not a 303 map it's wave insurance and where is Blackburn she Disappears like Daines she is no more than 8 ahead of Gloria Johnson like Daines was she is vulnerable and Johnson can catch up
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #784 on: July 31, 2023, 08:15:26 PM »

Yeah but we don't need the Rs tax cuts what are you bringing to hell average person nothing
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #785 on: August 01, 2023, 01:36:26 AM »
« Edited: August 01, 2023, 01:42:18 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Rs are stuck at 225 or less votes support for tax cuts that WH Taft would instituted in 1913 gave us entitlement

It's confusing because Bryan Jennings and Wilson too supported it but WH Taft proposed it that's why Lincoln, Grant, Hughes. Eisenhower and Teddy Roosevelt are known as the Taft Rs and the rest are Maga

That's why Bob Taft was Gov of OH before scandal he expanded Medicaid something that his Granddad helped pass with the income tax
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #786 on: August 02, 2023, 08:45:41 AM »

He keeps critique Biden but offers no plan but his silly tax cuts that I didn't benefit from in 2017 my mom is dead in 2014 I was middle class and my cuz is middle class because his mom is 15 yrs younger and had a 50 K a yr job and pay his Law school tuition at Ohio State in the military O have to go online if my mom was here she would help me financially it has nothing to do with marriage he has a wife I don't and his mom still helps him financially

You should get a wife. Most people would kill to be Mrs Olawakandi.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #787 on: August 02, 2023, 09:03:42 AM »
« Edited: August 02, 2023, 09:14:39 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I just moved back from LA I am in the process of dating., That's why I am the process of a Law job so I can be successful you know it takes a lot of work to date

Do you know where most blks get their wives from not from Walmart or McDonald's jobs but religion and Teachers jobs I had an 8th grade blk  female teacher her hubby was a strong blk man and their son too that's the pt most blks get married thru teaching I am obviously not a teacher but if you have a JD and have a 2.7 GPA you can teach anywhere

By the way it's wasn't just my 8yh grade teacher it was my mom but just like Nell Carter and my 8th Grade blk teacher they shaped whom I am and they said Lincoln was just as liberal as a D because he agreed with John Marshall and Thurgood Marshall and John Roberts present n Jud Review not Restraint and blks in an Eday is close make up 5% especially in blue states 8th grade and Sophomore Civics

What is the first case in case Marbury v Madison Jud Review ended Apartheid and Jefferson was against it, strike down Fugitive slave Law, Chain Gangs and Segregated schools

Reparations are 30K not 5M that's why Newsom won't sign an Executive order on reparations he is waiting til 24 is resolved and he knows we are gonna win Garcia is toast so we have a natl reparations not just state of CA reparations
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #788 on: August 03, 2023, 06:01:36 PM »

You should get a wife. Most people would kill to be Mrs Olawakandi.

He could probably have any woman he wants. For maximum irony I think he should pursue Sanna Marin.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #789 on: August 17, 2023, 07:55:55 AM »

Being Irish isn't like 2004 the world has changed since then
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #790 on: September 16, 2023, 08:23:35 AM »

Electric Circus
United States
« Reply #791 on: September 16, 2023, 10:29:11 AM »

Emphases added:

Redban really thinks Biden is gonna lose newsflash Biden ran with Obama in. 2008/12, why do you think I make wave insurance maps if Brown wins OH and he is leading LaRose by 13 because DeWine isn't on the ballot, you underpredicted and Dave gave us users PRED to play with it not have it stuck on 303

All maps are blank on Eday, by Steve Konraki, that's why they got rid of Chick Todd, they only want big board Konraki, meaning no red States except the Old Confederacy and Dakota, Iowa is a Dakota now and KS is turning into a blue state

Again, that Iron Triangle of political survival OH, NC and FL it went away from him McCain it's gonna go away from Trump because NM is 8 pts Biden and has Pred since 1912 except in 1976 every D Prez since Woodrow Wilson.

BIG BOARD KONRAKI
cherry mandarin
HL23

P
« Reply #792 on: September 22, 2023, 05:26:45 PM »

Bideis a W S Z D he isn't all that Secular but when he gets a Secular Congress he is gonna raise taxes only in Rich Warren Wealth tax and part of is going to Reparations and then Speed rail
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #793 on: September 26, 2023, 04:03:46 PM »

Noticed OC hasn't logged in in 4 days. Hoping your doing okay
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #794 on: September 27, 2023, 04:53:42 PM »

He's back and has posted 5 times in the last 20 minutes. Good to know he's fine.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #795 on: September 27, 2023, 05:39:07 PM »

He's back and has posted 5 times in the last 20 minutes. Good to know he's fine.

I think he was plotting the next forum institution's downfall. Some day he will be the only one left!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #796 on: September 28, 2023, 11:12:39 AM »

I was quiet but I am moving with back to CA in SF not staying in IL, in the ice cold

That's why I have a big NINERS Logo

Trump.o.is Finished he is losing in PA with Casey up 18 it won't be 18 it's gonna be 50/45 because the 65/60M vote follows the 2012 Obama v Romney map we are on our way to a Filibuster proof Trifecta

My family is excited to have me back in CA
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #797 on: September 28, 2023, 11:13:50 AM »

I was quiet but I am moving with back to CA in SF not staying in IL, in the ice cold

That's why I have a big NINERS Logo

OC...we missed you
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #798 on: September 28, 2023, 02:15:08 PM »

olawakandi should have been The Bachelor
Aurelius2
United States

« Reply #799 on: September 29, 2023, 02:57:23 PM »

There was no Adam and Eve because blks were the first people it was Pharoahs and Hebrew Queens and Arabs that created the Human race and Pharoahs were light skinned blks

There is no way from Darwin you can get a blk  or dark bean from two white ones but you can get an albino Bean from two black beans. Just like squirrel, and many mammals and rats, the mutation is albino but they are blk

Sorry to let you know and the Celts came after the Egyptian empire

The albino mouse, or blk and white skunk or the albino rabbit all rodents is proof that two blk races create albino not two white races create a blk race

Look at all the animals, they all start out as Blk not white

Especially the chimpanzee and how we have soul or Irish in us due to dwarfism, is that the Junior chimp, chromosome breaks from 48 to 46 and in dwarfism something breaks with the chromosome
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies